Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The shape of one's soul...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The shape of one's soul... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 6:39 pm

Beyril smiled, and waved a hello to Arusa as well.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 6:42 pm

"Kudos on your performance on our last mission, Arisa." He matched the high five, smiling cheerily, then nodding at Beyril. "Say Beyril, I was wondering if perhaps you would like to organize a team. You would be the leader of course, as I'm not even supposed to be a student here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 6:51 pm

Beyril seemed surprised, "Me, lead?" She blinked, "If you trust me to lead a team, then I'll certainly give it my best shot!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:01 pm

"You give off the feeling of a good leader." Placing his hands in his pockets in usual fashion. His left hand pulled out a fresh packet of starbursts.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:03 pm

"Agreed. Also I'm sure you're the only one who even had the courage to even attempt to wield that Goliath. Ah he's a quiet man, but a good hearted one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:07 pm

Beyril smiled, "Thank you!" She blinked, "Are those Starburst?" She turned back to Arusa, "He is very nice, isn't he? And he deserves a miester as much as any weapon. I'm glad I could fill that role. And the fact that I don't have to wear myself out shifting my wavelength always helps."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:10 pm

Ripping the side open, he caught one of the wrapped up candies as it fell out. "Yep, it is...want one?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:11 pm

Saiko walks over to the small group with her hands in her pockets and her head hanging low. "H-hi....I'm S-saiko..." She says shyly, with a small smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:12 pm

Vail smiled and offered Saiko a starburst. "Im Vail nice to meet you." His nervous behavior and shyness was melting away with the introduction to so many new people...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:16 pm

She takes the starburst with a smile, "I-I'm new h-here..." Her words were force out of her mouth since her shyness was getting the better of her.

OOC: Sorry for pushing in a new character, there were just to many meisterless weapons here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:17 pm

Vail nodded, "I am as well...I just enrolled earlier, I start tomorrow. I need to find a Meister, don't have an official partner just yet."

OOC : Its fine ^_^ feel free to join in and I know what ya mean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:20 pm

Saiko was about to mention that she was a meister without a weapon, but she quickly went against the thought, thinking that she was to weak. "That's....umm"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:21 pm

Arusa gasped as he saw the new girl. He was speechless for a second, then extended a hand. "M-my name is Arusa."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:23 pm

Beyril nodded, "Yes, please!" She smiled, "Hello there. You must be new, too!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:23 pm

Vail took a step forward and was about to ask what was wrong...but then he realized that he was hogging the new girl and blushed with a smile. "Apologizes I didn't mean to take you away from meeting everyone else." He took a few steps back and let everyone else have their introductions with her. He also almost forgot to hand Beyril her starburst and gave her two. Placing them in her good hand.

Last edited by Vail Magnum on June 12th 2013, 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:24 pm

"H-Hello..." She says, shaking his hand weakly. "C-cool name..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:34 pm

"Y-yes it- I mean thank you." He was about to kiss her hand, but remembered his partner's reaction and decided against it. With a nod, Arusa stepped back and let go of her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:38 pm

Is he shy as well...? Saiko thought, giving them one last smile. "I-It's a pleasure t-to m-meet you all." She pushes her glasses up her nose, letting it cover her golden eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:43 pm

Beyril waved cheerfully, "I'm Beyril!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:45 pm

"Y-you seem n-nice." She points out, smiling at her lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:52 pm

Beyril blushed, scratching her head, "Thanks! I try to be friendly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:53 pm

Vail sat back and watched them all get done with introductions and greetings. A small flute was pulled from his coat pocket and he played a soft tune in the background.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:55 pm

She notices  him playing the flute and decides to listen in. "Y-You're pretty g-good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:57 pm

Pausing at the flute, [color]"Thank you. I'm still learning...but Im glad you enjoy it."[/color] Vail smiled and nodded to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 7:59 pm

His smile causes her to blush hard and say, "Yea...I-It sounds r-really cool."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The shape of one's soul...
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next