Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The shape of one's soul...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The shape of one's soul... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 2:26 pm

Vail turned eye to the two people the came into view. Patting the little fox on the head one last time and placing it on the floor. He yawned and sat up, blinking at both of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 2:29 pm

"You do know who that is, right?" Kasai said pointing to the fox.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 2:34 pm

Being pretty ignorant of a witches abilities was natural for someone like Vail. "Uhh...does this fox belong to someone?" He asked while lightly lifting the fox up in the air a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 2:37 pm

"Dude, that's your girlfriend" I told him, referring to Kitsune.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 2:39 pm

His eyebrow raised by reflex. When something strange or unexpected happens, that eyebrow goes right up. Turning to look at the little fox then back at Arisa. He never entered an agreed relationship with the girl so his confused look was quite normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 2:40 pm

Kasai nodded. "That's Kitsune's animal transformation."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 2:41 pm

"I see..." He examined Kitsune's form a bit and lightly set her down on the ground. Getting to his feet and dusting himself off from any dirt on his pants. "That is very interesting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 2:44 pm

"Know that I think about it, isn't it a little bit off to lick someone in your animal form. I mean, think about...." I mumbled, getting off topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 2:46 pm

"Well one would not think it to be odd if that was a normal little fox...I mean a small canineish animal licks so its not truly odd..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 2:48 pm

"Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut she's also a human, well witch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 2:51 pm

"....True." Looking down at the fox for a second. "Why did she lick me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 2:52 pm

"Because she is being her normal attention whore self."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 2:55 pm

"Thats not nice to say...some people deserve some attention..." Kneeling down he patted the fox on the head. turning back to the girl, "Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 2:58 pm

"Im Kasai, Kasai Moyasu. I'm a witch as well. A Phoenix witch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:00 pm

"Phoenix? Ha...thats the name of my home town. Nice to meet you Kasai."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:03 pm

She picks up Kitsune. "Nice to meet you to Vail. It's your turn to make supper tonight Kitsune..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:06 pm

"Ooh...you two live together..." He smiled while placing a hand behind his head and lightly closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:07 pm

"Yeah. She lives with me cuz she needed a place to stay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:15 pm

"That is very kind of you, you have a good heart."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:24 pm

She smiles. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 3:57 pm

He nods, "I won't keep you any longer from your dinner, have a nice night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:02 pm

"Hey Vail, do you even have a place to stay?" I asked, leaning against the wall. I really didn't wanted to interfere with their conversation, but I was to curious to keep my mouth shut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:04 pm

That was a good question. He shook his head and noticed it was starting to get dark. "I do not actually..." Bright idea of his parents. "Oh you'll find some friends! Don't worry people like you!" Their voices went through his mind and they turned out to be right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:05 pm

"I never said we were leaving right now." She said petting Kitsune.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 4:07 pm

Beyril wandered up to the group, "Hey there, guys, what's going on?" she smiled, then looked to Vail, "Hello there, I haven't seen you before. I'm Beyril." she offered her hand cheerfully for a handshake, forgetting all about the fact that it was still in a cast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The shape of one's soul...   The shape of one's soul... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The shape of one's soul...
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next