Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 1:17 pm

A bright light engulfed isabella and when the light disapated in lances hands were two black daggers "oh my god you unlocked a new form lance"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 4:08 pm

Ooc: congratulations, your Isabelle evolved into izzy and bella XD (two.daggers, fox yeah!!!)

Lance stood his ground, he had multiple plans rushing in his mind at once, an equally evil smile spread on his face as the man walked towards him, he mentally prepared himself for anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 7:02 pm

OOC: :3h
Jet continues to charge at the robot despite the gun wounds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 9:17 pm

The robot jumps into the air like a rocket, then plummets down towards Jet with a belly flop.

Argen let out a cold sigh. "You people are all annoying..." He said under his breath. He raised his pistol and fired repeatedly at Lance until he ran out of bullets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 9:40 pm

Lance watch out"isabella yelled
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 9:46 pm

Lance rolled several times out of the way, he felt bullets graze his skin and his hat got multiple holes in it
"Damn........" Lance growled under his breath
The cuts from the bullet grazes were bleeding slightly but lance ignored the pain
"Phsyco cutter!!" He exclaimed and a storm of knives surrounded argen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 10:00 pm

Jetattempts to roll out of the way but a leg gets caught under the robot as it lands and gets crushed making Jet cry out in pain "Aggghhh OH GOD! WHY! JESUS WILL I NEED A NEW LIMB OR SOMETHING! JESUS CHRIST!"
OOC:I better talk to Death about this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 10:09 pm

Argen glanced at the knives. "So futile... You'll never defeat me..." He said as he swung his sword around at a majestic speed, as well as deflecting EVERY knife coming towards him. Argen was one of the most skilled fighters to have ever lived. He'd never lost a battle. He could even beat Kataro in a heartbeat. "What will you try next?"

The robot got up from Jet and walked next to Argen. The bot tapped on Argen's shoulder. Argen knew what the robot was telling him. "It's time for me to leave." Argen said as he hopped back and landed on the bots shoulder and rested his elbow on its head. The robot turned around and slowly began to walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 10:11 pm

Lance I know your hurt but we ave to stop him"she said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 10:24 pm

Lance chuckled "I know my dear....." he murmured sweetly
He narrowed his eyes at argen, he couldn't use Isabelle until he got close enough, for now he needed long ranged attacks
Lance took out his magician wand and pointed it at argen "abra........ kadabra......" the wandstarted to glow a bright blue "alakazam!!" A burning bright blue lazar shot at argen, instead of shooting his torso he shot the lazar at his legs, the burning pain would make running and walking around virtually impossible, and unless argren can dodge the speed of light it hit his shins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 10:36 pm

Jet attempts to sit up every movement making his cry out in pain but he manages to prop himself up against a wall surrounded by debris the only way to spot him is from the trail of blood from the crushed leg and bullet wounds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 11:19 pm

Argen smiled, and didn't bother moving. The robot instantly moved to the side and the beam of energy rammed straight into his head. But there was no sign of harm to it. "Elaine, my ex wife, added a little bit if her magic into the shell of this robot. It's completely indestructible." He said as the robot turned around and started to run away. "Goodbye..." Argen said as they began to vanish into the darkness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 11:25 pm

Damn it "isabella yelled
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 11:29 pm

Lance was about to run after the man and his robot when he suddenly noticed jet
"Do you need help or something?" He called out to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 11:31 pm

Jet gives him a weird "No I am completely fine despite the gun shot wounds and crushed leg and bleeding to death there seem to be nothing wrong with me. Now I know I can't save the but I know a guy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 11:36 pm

Just as Argen vanished into the darkness, a piece of paper fell down onto Jet's chest. All that was on there was "Argen Hattori". And nothing more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 1:11 am

Isabella shifted back into human form and kneeled beside jet"slwe need to get you to a hospital" she watched as the paper landed on his chest and read it"hattori...... isent that kataros last name "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 8:08 am

Lance helped jet up, but honestly if Isabelle wasn't here he'd probably just walk away "we need to get him to the hospital then we have to go after argen!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 10:44 am

Jet nods "Yea it is we need to get to his house for two reasons one:He will actually be able to save my leg and two: We have to tell him this. So all in all to Kataro's home/Auto repair shop."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 11:52 am

Kataro was at his house on his laptop. Not doing much really. He was grading oapers on his laptop with chicken nuggets next to him. He popped one in his mouth and sighed. He was pretty bored as well as tired. He turned on some music and rested his forehead on his desk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 4:12 pm

Isabella nodded at jet and said"okay lets get going "she said holding his other shoulder and walking to kataros
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 5:15 pm

(Short time skip)

Lance helped Isabelle lead jet to kataro's house, he knocked on the door, honestly kataro was the last person on earth he wanted to see
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 6:33 pm

Jet yells "hey Kataro wake up and open up the door ya asshole!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 7:25 pm

Kataro raised his head with a sigh. He stood up and pushed his chair away and walked towards the door. "Perfect timing Jet. I was kinda-... What the heck?!" Kataro exclaimed as the door opened. All he saw was blood, Lance and Isabella! "Uuuhh... Uuuhh... Set him on the couch!" He said as he stepped aside and pointed to the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 7:33 pm

Isabella walked forward with jet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next