Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 6:52 pm

Lance clenched the sword and then suddenly jumped in surprise when jet rolled over to them "oh...hello......um....who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 7:37 pm

Jet jumps behind Lance in the nick of time blocking the strike with his arm and blade "Wow I am surprised you don't remember me after you and shadow tried to kill me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 8:30 pm

Argen stood there puzzled. "Hm... In don't remember you at all... No matter." He said darkly as he reached towards Jet's neck with his gauntlet covered hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 8:35 pm

Lance help jet "Isabella said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 8:38 pm

Lance lundged at argen as he slashed at him with the sword

(Lance's thought: Jet? I thought his name was Justin) XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 8:51 pm

OOC: Could you be a bit clearer with what you're attacking, Vixy? Swinging at what? What hand? Which direction? It helps me get a clearer picture.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 8:54 pm

Ooc: he's swinging is side to side (expertly, not randomly) with his left hand, in sort of a diagonal slant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 9:22 pm

Jet sidesteps and says to Argen "You remind me of some I know." He slashes with his left hand "Oh! I know you look like Kataro a little bit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 9:56 pm

Argen jumped straight through the ceiling, making a hole in it. He landed on his robot which was still causing destruction. "Kataro...? Never heard of him..." He said with an almost irritated expression. Even though it was actually his son.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:04 pm

Aaaaawwww luba would be sad she had met him and found him really nice)

We have to distroy his robot before it causes more damage, he put souls in a hatch on its back I bet thats its weakspot aim fore it"Isabella said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:06 pm

Lance nodded then went after the robot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:36 pm

Jet charges after Argen "Really? Huh anyway robot master what is your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:41 pm

Argen jumped into the air and hovered above the robot. The robot began to soon around like a tornado as they charged at it. "My name is Argen... In my family, we don't give away our last name, unless they're trustworthy... That's what I go by anyway..." He said with a sigh. I need to end this... Soon. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:44 pm

Wach out "she said to lance as he charged
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:52 pm

Lance smirked and used Isabelle to keep him from flying away by piercing the ground with the blade "don't worry dear"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:55 pm

As Jet was being sucked away towards the robot he drove his right hand into the ground to stop moving "Oh so I am not trusty worthy Mr. Attack-Death-City-With-a-Robot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 11:17 pm

""Yes..." Argen said calmly. The robot stopped spinning all of a sudden and stood there looking at the group. "Teddy, are you intelligent enough to speak?" Argen asked the robot. The bit just shook its head no. "Well... I sure a couple of strong souls will make you intelligent... Say, there souls?" Argen said as he landed on the ground. He pulled out a pistol and fired it at Lance. That man seems to be the most dangerous so far... I should kill him first. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 11:41 pm

Isabella gritted her teeth at the train of her blade to hold his wait from the winds
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 11:45 pm

Lance quickly pulled the blade out the ground and rolled out of the way, the bullets put holes in his cape, "rats!" He grumbled, he took off the cape, so his pitch black tuxedo was showing,
Lance suddenly turned off his soul protect, causing a short wave of energy to flow
He snapped his fingers and a bunch of butcher and chef knives appeared which he threw at argen i
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 12:10 am

Jet runs at the robot after yanking his arm free "I got the robot!*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 12:25 am

Argen stepped to the left and right, dodging each knife with ease. If you knew Kataro, you'd probably see how much Argen and Kataro's fighting style resembled each other. Argen turned and looked at Jet as he ran towards the robot. "Nope..." He said quietly as he turned his pistol towards jet and fired a few shots at him. This is getting troublesome. I may need to leave... Argen thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 12:37 am

Suddenly there was a pulse from Isabella "whoawhats going on"(new form for lance lol twin daggers that are a sharp and dangerous they are a black metal)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 8:01 am

Ooc: FOX YEAH XD

Lance looked amazed and confused "it looks like your changing"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 11:15 am

"Aggh!" Jet stumbles and falls to the ground but slowly gets up blood starting to soak through two the shots had stuck him in the back while the last one went over his head as he fell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 11:26 am

One down... Two to go... Argen thought to himself. He pulled out a long, straight sword with a silver blade and a black handle. He slowly began to walk towards Lance as the robot followed him. "You two... You souls are mine..." He said as he approached them. He had a mirderous and somewhat terrifying aura. It was like the devil himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next