Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 7:37 pm

Lance took the liberty to take jet from Isabelle and carried him to the couch as quickly as he could (meaning is was a bit rough handling) then he turned around and started to walk towards the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 7:41 pm

Isabella was watching jet not noticing lance move to the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 8:07 pm

Jet cringes at the pain and says "You know what they say: What doesn't kill you hurts a whole lot more."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 8:13 pm

Kataro let out a sigh. There was blood ok the couch, and the floor, and he wasn't finished working. "I... I don't know what to do!!! I'm not prepared for this!!!!" He shouted in panic. Even though if he calmed down, he'd be able to think properly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 8:20 pm

Opps posted out of order)

Isabella walked over to kataro"hay calm down relax and think"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 8:24 pm

Lance looked back at Isabelle and cleared his throat "I think we should be leaving now" he said, he REALLY didn't want to be there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 8:26 pm

The tires on Spencer's car squealed outside of the apartment and he practically pounds the door off of its hinges. He had something really important to tell him, but stopped when he looked at his hand. The side of his fist was bloody and red. Same with the door. And when he looked down, he lifted up his leg and noticed the bottom of his foot was covered in blood too. The metal was a crimson color instead of the original silver.

Something was wrong. Not to say that there already wasn't. Some giant robot just tried murdering him earlier. Geez. Not even ten minutes into being there, and he'd already been through a day's worth of crap.

Jiggling the door handle, he makes sure it's unlocked before barging in. It was wrong to do, but he looked down at the floor and followed the red drips into the living room. Lance and Isabella were there, and Jet looked like a crumpled mess on the couch.

"The hell did you do?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 8:49 pm

Jet chuckles "Don't let your leg get crushed by a faint robot my friend. Kataro come here I have something for you. I know your father's name and what he looks like now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 10:01 pm

Ooc: Btw, Argen looks EXACTLY like Kataro. He usually keeps a scarf around his face so no on will notice.

"Spencer ?! Think?! Legs?! Blood?!?! AAAAAAAHHH!!!" Kataro shouted as his eyes darted everywhere! He took several deep breaths over and over. He tried his best to keep his composure, but you know how he could get in a panic. "Ok! I need a towel! A torch! My toolbox, and several cups of water!!! Spencer , YOU KNOW WHERE IT IS I HOPE!!!" He said as he looked at him. This was probably strange to Spencer. He was probably clueless. But Kataro needed him to act fast. He hoped Spencer had been around enough to know where it was, if not, he'd have to hurry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 10:12 pm

Spencer hesitated and actually realized how much blood was splattered on the floor. Jet actually didn't have a leg. This was that weird incident all over again.

"I UH.....UH...HOLD ON."

Right away, Spencer was freaking out. He remembered how this went down. But what was about to happen was more painful. Spencer just gained automail through a blacksmith. Now they were DIYing it?! It was almost insane, but what other choice did they have?!

Panicking, Spencer darts into the kitchen and fumbles through different cups and switched on the faucet. While the first cup was filling, he ran into the other rooms to find a towel. The one he found was hanging up in the shower. Probably used. But it didn't matter at the moment.

Throwing the towel on the arm of the couch, he runs into the kitchen and moves the overflowing cup out of the way to fill up the next one. His hands were shaking, and controlling himself was hard. Now he needed a toolbox. The one in his car would do.....but a torch? Where could he find a torch?

"Blow torch?! Wh-wh-where is it?!"

Running outside, he pops the trunk of his car and pulls out his toolbox. Then he ran back inside and dropped it on the floor in the living room before making his way into the kitchen to fill up the last cup. Now he just needed a blowtorch? But where does somebody stash a blowtorch in their home?! Who WOULD stash a blowtorch in their home? Spencer didn't know what to do, and began pacing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 10:20 pm

Kataro's head went from left to right to left to right and all over again! "Th-I--the-I-think-we-seat-the-um-um-um-um-uh-uh-it's-there's-the-torch-the-CAR-THE-TORCH-SEAT- THE TORCH IS IN THE BACK SEAT OF MY CAR ON WINDOW THING!!!!!!!" Kataro shouted, finally getting it out. He grabbed the towel and pressed the towel agains the nub of Jets leg. This is all to quick... I don't have ANY electronics prepared. It'd take me weeks at the least. I can't do it in an hour... Let alone 30 minutes... I don't know what to do exactly... He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 10:25 pm

Isabella stude by lance and watched feeling helpless to help a friend
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 10:29 pm

Lance tried his hardest not to laugh at kataro and spencer freaking out, he hid it the best he could but occasionally a little smirk would spread on his face "uh....need any help?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 10:31 pm

Jet says "Kataro get some alcohol to sterilize the nub get your lighter and aersol we need to cauterize the wound."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 11:26 pm

Kataro instantly ran into the kitchen and got some alcohol from the cabinet. He took the top off as he ran back to the couch. He didn't try to waste time, he just poured all over Jet's leg. But now he needed the torch, which Spencer went to go get. "Hurry up!!!!" He shouted. Then he turned to Isabella. "There's not much you guys can do but help me when I need it. And I'll need you to calm me down. I can't focus when I'm panicked!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 1:37 am

Isabella nodded at him "okay we will be here, im not leaving untill I know jet wont bleed to death. " she looked at lance then saw first aid kits on the table then looked back at him "how are your injurys would you like me to bandage them for you."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 7:54 am

Lance chuckled and shrugged "don't worry, I can hold out until fort rose" he said with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 1:38 pm

Jet just says "Go I'll be fine. Last time Kataro repaired something of mine was when Shadow took my shoulder off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 10:07 pm

OOC: you can time skip to wherever you want. Skip my turn. I'll be back later :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 11:56 pm

Isabella looked at him worried "are you sure, you should let me bandage you up anyway
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 11:58 pm

"I'll be fine, I just want to leave this place..." Lance said with a small shudder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 12:11 am

Jet grimaces "I just need a blow torch or a hot poker. So then I won't bleed out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 12:17 am

Okay then, well spencer is comeing with the torch so me and lance will go."she said waveing good bye to jet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 12:20 am

Jet nods
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 12:23 am

Lance quickly grabbed Isabelle by the hand and led her out "later! Or most likely (more like hopefully) not"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next