Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 12:31 am

Jet grins and says jokingly"Later asshole!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 12:49 am

OOC: Just gonna pretend I have the torch here...

Kataro came back with the torch as quick as he could. There was even more blood on the couch now, and Jet was starting to lose color. Kataro was beyond worried, he was terrified. He didn't want to lose his friend. He turned on the torch and a small flame came out if the hole. "Grab something..." Kataro said in a scared tone. Then he slowly began to seal Jet's bleeding with the fire. It was hard for him to do this, but he had to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 12:55 am

Jet grips the couches arm harder as he feels then pain then he screams out "Aaaaghhh!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 3:15 am

Isabella fallows him out then flinches when dhe hears jets scream
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 9:37 am

(If argen isn't around then lance is out)

Lance was leading Isabelle a little more slowly, now he was looking for argen and his jackass robot! "Your not getting away THAT easily!!" He muttered darkly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 11:32 am

OOC:Just skip may turn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2014, 10:26 pm

After a few minutes, Kataro had completely sealed off the wonund in jets leg with a torch. All he has to so now was seal it up with a metal shell, that way he could put a robotic leg on there. Hopefully Jet didn't pass out from the shock or pain. "I don't really know how to say this jet, but its gonna take me several weeks, if not months to get this leg ready. I have no idea how to come up with one from scratch this quickly. So... Yeah... I'll work as hard as I can."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 6:03 pm

Jet nods "Welp you may now call me Handicaped." Jet jokes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)   The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Metal Monster! (Private: Mission)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5