Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James' Return To The City [Open To All]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 5:24 pm

James was walking when someone began speaking to him. He turned around looking at the girl. "Hm? I don't recall that name. But it's nice to make your acquaintance. My name is James Kozak," He said as he pulled his hood down letting his bleached white hair fall.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 5:35 pm

Since it was a long time she didn't quite remember the name.
She felt like she knew the person though but wasn't quite sure...
So she wrote it off as just her mind and walked up with her hand out, to shake his hand.
"Nice to meat you James Kozak."
The hand she put out to shake his hand was the one with the wolf logo and the half crescent moon.
Her palm was also angled in a way that made it easy for both of them to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 5:41 pm

He shook her hand and he noticed the emblem on her palm. "I see that you have gone through a Touch of Pain. So you are a weapon to one of my assassins. Interesting." He let go and was about to walk. "I'm sorry to leave, but I need to go and check on my cousin. Carmine." He said as he looked at her with his red eye and began walking away.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 5:52 pm

Sares looked at the emblem and said not thinking quite so much.
"Yea I'm James Kozak, weapon, but I really have to go." She said not wanting to be that much later for class.
She then turned the other way and ran off to the DWMA.
She would of realized her mistake right away after saying that James, Kozak was her meister, but she was too busy with worrying about being late to class now... since she spent enough time putting it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 5:55 pm

James walked off.

ooc: yea we can just end it right here. for right now because me and Jac are in the middle of something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James' Return To The City [Open To All]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4