Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James' Return To The City [Open To All]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 12:50 am

As soon as I heard his final word my feet blazed across the ground taping into my animals speed to cross the short distance my entire arm coated in the wavelength of my soul focusing at the center of my fist aiming for the center of his chest directly for his sternum "You arrogant prick!" I shout as dashed over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 12:57 am

James jumps backward over Mira and landing clean on the ground. His hood falling off and his bleach white hair falling from it. He just looks at Mira. "I'm not going to fight you, I have no quarrel with you. I'm not like I once was 6 weeks ago. Are you going to quit anytime soon...? Your going to make me late for my meeting..." He says calmly. "What will you gain from this?!? Nothing!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 1:07 am

I spin and smash my fist into the ground cracking the concrete and sending a surge of force at James like a huge shockwave before snarling out "I'll get what I am owed you idiot!"

(your seriously messing with your guys reaction times between threads .-.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 1:22 am

He makes a cross with his arms blocking out the attack. James slides back in the dirt several feet but still stands. He holds his left arm in pain, but then snickers. "You know I bet my right arm is really in pain right now, but I couldn't tell. Thanks to you." He brushes the dirt off of his robe and looks at Mira with a stern facial expression. "I owe you nothing! You will gain nothing from this, so put an end to this madness now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 1:28 am

I shake my head and grin "You haven't listen o anything I've said have you? You give me what I'm owed or you'll die." I say before cracking my neck and forming 2 self constructs of myself and they started to fan out to surround him "You can't dodge forever and fighting back will get you crushed in your condition."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 1:39 am

He just keeps looking "I told you I'm not going to fight. There is no meaning to this. I am not the man I used to be." He turns around and begins walking toward the road to Death City. "You might was well drop it. I know you want to fight, but honestly... find a worthy opponent because without a purpose. I am no worthy foe." He pulls his hood back up, he takes out a pocket watch and looks at the time. "Now if you will excuse me, I'm late for my meeting. Europe is a long journey." He turns his head "Au Revoir." He says in French
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 1:49 am

My constructs dash forward from both sides their arms flowing with my wavelength as they throw punches at James ribs and stomach while I run forward and try to slam my fist into his face "I know your worthless but until you give me what I'm owed your not going anywhere I mean how thick can you get!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 1:57 am

The Constructs hit James and he disappears, it was merely a shadow construct. 5 more are formed and they are all walking towards Death City which is just 10mins away. All of the clones speak together. "I'm sorry, but I will not fight you. But we must continue this conversation some other time." They began running towards Death City, not from the shear fear of losing. He doesn't want to miss his meeting. Since he is an assassin, he has high endurance so he should be able to out run Mira.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 5:57 pm

I dis-spell my constructs and shake my head before shouting after him "You'll fight me one day I guarantee it you cowardly rude little shit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 6:06 pm

He stopped and turned around. "I doubt that. Have a good day." Then proceeded towards the front of the city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 6:51 pm

Rhuk was looking down at his phone, not paying attention with what was in front of him. We was bumping into lots of things and people. He looked at the time and realized he was going to be late for school so he started to speed walk. Faster, he kept speeding up not taking his eyes off of his phone. when he finally looked up he realized he was no were near the school. he put his phone in his pocket and ran. "excuse me, sorry, my fault" he said to every one he bumped into. he sped up even more. Eventually he bumped into James. he paused. he had just been bumping shoulders earlier but this time he bumped him head on. he did not know how James would react. he didn't even know James. a beam of sweat trickled down rhuk's forehead. oh no, I've done it this time, he thought to himself backing away slowly. he tried not to make eye contact. he couldn't turn around and run because the streets were too busy so he prepared himself to endure the wrath of this stranger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 7:59 pm

He turned around because he felt someone run into him. He saw a guy standing there. He looked at him with his Red and Black eye. He pulled his good down then said. "Sorry about that, guess I shouldn't be standing in everyone's way." He put his hand out to him. "I'm James."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 8:04 pm

"I...uh" Rhuk was surprised. if it had been anyone else they would have throne a fit. something is different about this guy, Rhuk thought to himself. "I'm Rhuk, Rhuk Steon"
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 8:11 pm

Sares had not change in appearance in the time James came back. She was walking to the DWMA though the same street that they were on. She didn't notice James since he changed so much and was about to walk by them. She was walking slowly because she will be far to early if she ran. In the time that it toke James to come back though she had learned a lot about souls, and a bit on how to transform into a weapon more at will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 9:58 pm

"Nice to meet you. Are you new in town?" He said pulling his good off and letting his white bleached hair fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:06 pm

"no, not really, what about you" he said trying to keep the conversation going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:38 pm

"No, I was here for about a year. Until I got expelled for attempting to break out a prisoner." He looked at his clock. "Aren't you a student? Your going to be late." He said with a laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:40 pm

"o..o right" he said nervously. "well i'm off, see ya" Rhuk ran towards DWMA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:46 pm

He shouted to him. "Um... Kid! It's that way! You want me to show you how to get there!?" He said standing there, he also noticed a particular girl. She looked very familiar to him. Had he seen her before?
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:49 pm

Sares, walked by noticing the voice slightly but shrugging it off, she walked in front of James walking in the right direction of the school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:09 pm

Pulling his hood up he walked towards the kid and he bumped into a girl. "Um. Sorry miss." He said with out looking at her.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:24 pm

Looked at him funny said. "It's ok sir..." She starts walking in the direction they were going even though it was the wrong one... she forgot were she was going slightly so she followed the people who she though did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 2:05 am

"um, well i know were the academy is, but thank you anyway" said rhuk. He ran to the academy as fast as he could, leaving the two people to reminisce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 5:05 pm

James shrugged at the stranger running away from him, then continued towards his apartment. He looked around as he advanced on the crowded street. He thought to himself "There must be a festival this weekend." He pulled his hood down and let his white hair fall.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 5:19 pm

Sares kept following thinking the person was going to school but shortly after awhile realizing she was no where near the school.
She did however catch another glance of James before he pulled up the hood, she still though he sounded familiar, but the appearance and personality where so unfamiliar to her she was unsure... she looked at her watch and noticed she was already late.
She felt far to curios though and quickly walked up to James saying. "Do I know you? The names Sares Elton, if that rings any bells..." She said quickly wanting to put a rest to her curiosity of who this person is and if she knows him or not before she was extremely late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James' Return To The City [Open To All]   James' Return To The City [Open To All] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James' Return To The City [Open To All]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next