Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 10:49 pm

He noticed that she was coming back towards him. When he saw what she wrote he looked up at her and spoke. "Yea, I know it pretty well." He said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 3:42 pm

She hesistated after she wrote a note that asked,'I'm kind of lost. ' but she swallowed her pride and showed it to him and frowned. Seraph was just hoping he wouldn't make fun of her, use her as a joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 4:11 pm

He got up and walked next to her. "It's alright. Everyone gets lost sooner or later right? Just tell me where you want to go and I'll see if I can help you." He said looking down to her.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 6:35 pm

The place she was looking for took her a mkment to remember, but she soon remembered. Quickly, she scribbled down 'the nearest coffee shop'. Seraph could hardly function without coffee, it was one of her favorite things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 8:27 pm

He smiled then said. "Sure there is one right over here." He said as he looked at her and waited for her to walk with him.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 8:35 pm

Seraphina walked behind him with her head low, not writing nor saying anything. She didn't want to waste her newfound partner's time so early in their partnership, she figured that it would ruin it somehow. This thought nearly made her cry, so sensitive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2014, 8:42 pm

When he was walking he could turned around and noticed that she was about to cry. This made him sad. When they walked in he turned around to her. "What would you like? It's my treat." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2014, 3:11 pm

Seraph didn't really want him to buy her anythjng, mainly because they knew each other for an exact eleven minutes. Though she'd rather not go through jore awkwardness and just walked into the coffee shop to pick something inexpensive out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 7:08 pm

He just watched her as she went to the counter. He got a coffee and waited until she picked something out. When he saw her pick what she wanted he walked behind her and he showed the cashier his cash card, showing that he was a Reaver. The man scanned his card and said thank you. John walked to a booth and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 7:13 pm

Seraph followed the weapon with little to no noise. She had picked out a simple vanilla cupcake with white frosting, glad that it was quite inexpensive but still good to eat. After they sat, she wrote 'So, when did you join the academy?' and showed it to him with a curious gaze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 7:22 pm

He looked at her as he drank his coffee. "I joined about 3 to 4 weeks ago. But I'm actually starting classes in a couple of days." He said as he watched her. He could feel her gaze like if it were peering right into his soul. "So why did you join the academy?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 8:59 pm

Seraphina's eyes looked downcast as she bit into her treat. A few strands of hair fell across her face as she wrote,'To grow stronger, I think.'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 9:42 pm

John looked up at her. "That sounds like a pretty good reason. I did it because I hate seeing people get hurt or die. Every time I see someone get hurt or die, a little piece of me does on the inside because when I think about it... I could have done something to prevent it." He said as he looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 5:44 am

'I guess that's something we'll do, then,' she wrote and almost smiled. The meister threw away her cupcake's wrapper and glanced at the newspaper stand, seeing that a kishin egg had made the cover. Seraph's brows furrowed when she saw this and her eyes seemed more icy than usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 3:30 pm

He sorta laughed. "You bet." He looked outside for a few seconds. He just didn't know where to start. He turned when she got up, he also saw the newspaper cover. He didn't care about it, because he knew he wasn't ready to go after it. That person had been slipping through the authorities hands so many times he had lost count. Plus they just became partners, they really don't know anything else.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 9:10 pm

The meister tried to forget about the headlines, for now at least. 'Let's go on patrol, shall we?' she wrote and looked towards the door. Obviously, she was eager to see the rest of the strange town she'd found herself in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2014, 10:14 pm

ooc: Sorry for such a short post, i was tired so i didn't really have any creative juices flowing

He looked at her. "Ok, why not." He said eagerly. He got up and walked towards the door and waited for her to walk with him.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2014, 11:22 pm

Seraph tightly grasped her notepad and pen, a determined look suddenly appearing on her face. Her pink hair bounced evenly on her shoulders as she strode outside, taking in a brief look of her new surroundings. Unlike many children from where she grew up, this meister was gifted at observing her surroundings. Her blue eyes inverstigated every nook and cranny and gave reports to her brain with every step. At every noise, her head turned it's full attention to it. Even small things like a group chatting or a cat meowing. One could say she looked like a doe in the headlights when looking around the city, literally frozen. 'Lead the Way' she wrote and practically forced John to read it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2014, 4:50 pm

John followed behind her and looked around and saw everyone walking. He saw the kids playing and it was particularly cold. He looked at her. "I don't really know, point in a direction and we'll walk. I don't want to just go where I know. I also still need to discover the city." He said rubbing his head. "I know how to get around the city, but not the whole thing." He said with a laugh
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2014, 8:11 pm

The blue-eyed meister fixed her scarf as a breeze blew past, causing a wave of chills to run down her spine. She lifted her hand towards the north side of the city, obviously curious about what lied there. In that direction were fountains, parks and a museum. Seraph smiled a little under her scarf as the sun peeked out from behind an enormous cloud, letting a few rays of light dance down from the heavens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2014, 2:41 pm

He looked in the direction that she pointed then agreed and began to walk in the direction. He was looking at all of the people walking in the streets. He is watching as the sun perks over the outside of the walks and shines inwards.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2014, 10:32 pm

Seraph scampered after him, nearly losing her scarf if the process. Her pink hair bounced along as she dashed after the weapon, trying her best not to speed ahead of him and ultimately getting lost. The city was a lot more populated than the meister had expected. People here, there and just about everywhere. It was extremely overwhelming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 12:14 am

He laughed as he watched her sorta chase after him. He thought she was cute, even for a someone he had just met. As they walked along he was noticing that the street was being filled with teenagers. They looked to be meisters and weapons. He turned and looked at the clock and realized that class had just let out. He made sure to stick near Seraph he didn't want to lose her in the crowd. Some boys started to swarm around Seraph but before they got to close he got in the way. "Sorry boys she's taken." John said driving the men away from her.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 1:15 am

The meister looked confused and thought he meant that those boys were weapons and were staring at her meister-tag. As she noticed the tag, she took it off and tossed it into the nearest recycling bin. Seraph stood a bit closer to him now to signify that they were 'together' like he had said. They soon got closer to a park that consisted of some trees, which was a nice change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 9:43 pm

John noticed that she began to glow when she saw the park so he led them into it and sat down on the bench near the cherry blossom trees. He looked up at the pink peddles falling from it because it was fall. They were very beautiful. "These peddles look just like your hair." He said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)   The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of a Partnership (Ark and I)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next