Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the Shadows

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

In the Shadows - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:53 pm

(jesus christ kokoro, we r done with that. I was deceiving the Dark Weapon)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:53 pm

Kokoro looked at the weapon," No it`s not, he obviously lost his way"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:54 pm

OOC: I like drama :3 *evil cat face*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:54 pm

(?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:56 pm

Death:
Hey, Hi , Yo, How ya doin?

Me: Its DarkSoul, there is a Dark Weapon in Death City! Come quick!

Death: On it! Over and out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:56 pm

(that was so clesha)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:57 pm

(oh shaddup)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:57 pm

" I have an idea." Nebun says turning his head to make eye contact causing those he looked at to get goosebumps " question and answer. I ask something and you answer then you ask something and I answer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:58 pm

"fine forgive me Dark, I`ll help" Fire wrapped around his boddy as he transformed into his full form" (now to wait for death)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:59 pm

Ooc: oblivion says he is the only one who can do lord death's character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:59 pm

"and we run from the Dark Weapon"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 12:00 am

(good for him. well he isnt on and death isnt coming, hes sending a teacher)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 12:01 am

the teacher arrives and picks up kokoro. "Hia~ hope I didn`t keep you waiting nya!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 12:03 am

"Now you three go and git to the Academy, I will handle this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 12:04 am

( the teacher is using Kokoro bro)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 12:05 am

Well then Im staying
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 12:06 am

"I will tell you what I told them." Nebun says growing annoyed " I will not fight you, you are far to helpless and I've already eaten my fill of souls today"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 12:07 am

Well, youll be going up me, kokoro, kari, and a DWMA teacher. I'd say we r evenly matched"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 12:09 am

The teacher jumps in the air spinning Kokoro cuasing a orb of fire to form around them, "Soul Resonance!""Soul resonance nya~!" Fire wrapped around them as the orb disappeared and chains formed a zodiac star around the weapon and fire burst from the chains slowly the chains closed together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 12:10 am

*sends out streams of darkness that enclose the chains, feeding it more power*
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 12:12 am

Nebun flips back from the chain and begins walking away slowly " all I wanted was a good bit of conversation. I still refuse to kill you I am to far beyond your abilities. I must go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 12:13 am

The chains react to the black magic and explodes due to a skill kokoro equipped so black blood would have trouble affecting it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 12:14 am

(gtg)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 12:16 am

(kk)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 12:04 pm

Kari looks at DarkSoul, and simply states "Bye." and wall-jumps out of the alleyway. Once on the roof, the last thing she does is look at everyone with ice blue eyes, and runs across Death City, agile and fast. Her black hair vanishing into the center of Death City.

Last edited by AwesomesauseLion on July 7th 2013, 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Shadows
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next