Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the Shadows

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

In the Shadows - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:27 pm

*SOUL WAVELENGTHS CONNECT*

In the Shadows - Page 4 Soul_Resonance_-_Souls

In the Shadows - Page 4 Soul_Resonance_-_MakaSoul_Split

In the Shadows - Page 4 Dragoniar%20with%20Scythe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:30 pm

Kokoro looked into the shimmering light in the scythe`s blade, "Please don`t, you only end up dead in the dirt"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:30 pm

" LETS DO THIS KARI! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:32 pm

Kari nods. She raises the scythe to the air, and decides where to hit first.

Last edited by AwesomesauseLion on July 7th 2013, 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:34 pm

MAJIN HUNT!

In the Shadows - Page 4 Demon_Hunt

Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:34 pm

Nebun sighs " you students are not representing you beloved academy very well at all. Tut tut." He wags his finger at them " I refuse to fight you, it would be like killing something with no arms, legs, or brains."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:37 pm

You have become a Dark Weapon. You have strayed from the path of humanity.

TIME TO DIE!

In the Shadows - Page 4 Soul-Eater-soul-eater-23559282-1920-1080
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:38 pm

"NOW KARI!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:38 pm

"Kari, DarkSoul, he`s right it`s not good for the academy and your health we need to inform a teacher or high level mister and weapons" Kokoro set up a stronger fire wall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:39 pm

*more dark waves destroy it*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:39 pm

"I need to show Professor what I can do!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:41 pm

"Yes,yes I have heard this before. So what of the kishin eggs that your precious academy has not killed hmmm? Crona for example." He says in a bored tone " your morality is not so black and white as you think shibusen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:42 pm

you too just met and you think your soul ressonace will stop a dark weapon, he is evil but, its not something we can handle!" Kokoro sets up an even stronger one around the weapon and hell chains wrap around him pinning him "go now and get someone!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:43 pm

*an explosion of darkness sends out a massive winds, knocking everyone back and destroying the chains and fire*

"ENOUGH!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:44 pm

Kokoro flipping back from the exploshin regains his footing and looks up at the weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:45 pm

"Im more powerful than you, so back off"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:47 pm

Kokoro with tears in his eyes started walking to kari with is head down "You`r letting madness get a hold of you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:48 pm

Look at the moon.

In the Shadows - Page 4 Soul-Eater-soul-eater-23559282-1920-1080

Someones dying tonight...

and its sure as Hell not going to be me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:48 pm

Walks even closer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:49 pm

*Forces back Kokoro with a blast of darkness from my hand*
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:49 pm

Nebun is unaffected bye the winds. He crosses his arms with a huff " it appears you have devolved into fighting each other. You are a disgrace to the DWMA, or is this what everyone there is like?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:50 pm

Nebun is unaffected bye the winds. He crosses his arms with a huff " it appears you have devolved into fighting each other. You are a disgrace to the DWMA, or is this what everyone there is like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:51 pm

*goes back to human form*

"Now Kokoro!"

*Grabs his hand and pulls him aside, dragging him to the closest window or mirror I can find*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:51 pm

Kokoro stands still holding his footing my melting the ground into hole underneath him. " your darkness alone is not alone to stop me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:52 pm

"42-42-564 Whenever You Want To, Knock On Death's Door"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Shadows
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next