Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the Shadows

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

In the Shadows - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:08 pm

"You are wrong, we can easily crush your SOUL!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:08 pm

Appears before lucas with my hand held out at him and my glaer directed at DarkSoul
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:09 pm

Ooc: forgot your new. It is kind of an unspoken rule that you can't call a hit. I did it when I first started to...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:10 pm

"If you say so." Nebun humors the shibusen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:10 pm

(What do you mean by "calling a hit?")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:11 pm

Kari exhaled. She looks at the scythe in her hands. She Thinks about what the Dark Weapon said, and looked at his soul again, eyes turning silver, and returning to its original color. She breathed silently.

"What do you think?" She asks DarkSoul

Last edited by AwesomesauseLion on July 7th 2013, 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:11 pm

OOC: Your characters have to aim for a hit and give the enemy a chance of dodge block or get hit, it keeps the forum from coruption
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:12 pm

(I never hit anyone though)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:13 pm

OOC: ah, gotcha. Soz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:13 pm

Kokoro thinks about the weapons purpose. " Tell me something, do you really wanna fight?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:14 pm

"Kari...I say

WE KILL HIM!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:16 pm

Kokoro grunts and yells "Kari! Keep him calm, he is to strong to be reckless like that"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:17 pm

"No, we are doing this. My first Soul of the school year. Lets go Kari!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:18 pm

"Good, that's exactly what I thought you'd say."
Kari tries to contact him through thought.
I know we're new at being partners, but do you want try resonating?

"In this case, I think control of him might be difficult."

Last edited by AwesomesauseLion on July 7th 2013, 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:19 pm

Says in mind

"Kari..." *gets a wild grin* "...You just read my mind..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:20 pm

Wind swirls around us, and I shout aloud "LET'S DO THIS."

Last edited by AwesomesauseLion on July 7th 2013, 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:21 pm

Kokoro shakes his head and sets up a flame wall around the two " I said calm down being reckless will only lead to a path of despair lno lets hear what he has to say first"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:21 pm

"ALRIGHT!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:22 pm

*Summons waves of darkness that destroys the flames*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:23 pm

Kari looks at him, eyes flashing with a dangerous glint.

"It would be wise not to mess with me." She says coldly.

Last edited by AwesomesauseLion on July 7th 2013, 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:23 pm

"HERE WE GO!

SOUL RESONANCE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:24 pm

Kokoro shook his head "Let them learn the hard way..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:24 pm

Kari shouts in unison with him.

SOUL RESONANCE!!

Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:26 pm

"Is there no such thing as a civil conversation amongst shibusen? I was told that you people were supposedly civilized." Nebun says noticing how easily he manipulated them to violence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:26 pm

Waves of ice blue lightning circles us and Kari holds the scythe firmly

Last edited by AwesomesauseLion on July 7th 2013, 12:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Shadows
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next