Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the Shadows

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

In the Shadows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:38 pm

"I get that a lot"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:38 pm

*Laughs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:40 pm

Kari gives him a small smile and takes a deep breath.
"You... you go to the DWMA... correct?

Last edited by AwesomesauseLion on July 7th 2013, 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:42 pm

"Yeh, first day"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:48 pm

Nebun observed a few shibusen below him from a fire escape, he was considering going to talk to them. So few people were born able to see someone's soul that it was usually safe for him, also there was something deeply satisfying knowing that you could slaughter everyone around you without them suspecting a thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:49 pm

"Sorry, its just that your eyes are so distracting..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:51 pm

*Looks up to see two glowing white eyes hovering above me and Kari*

"Kishin!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:56 pm

Ooc: not a kishin! Dark weapon! I'm not a grammar nazi but I am particular about technicalities.

Nebun sighs at being seen and swings down to where they are " greetings" his voice sounds hollow, like he is thinking of something else
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:57 pm

*arm turns into blade*

"What do you want?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:57 pm

"not you again!" tristan ran off leaving his friends behind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:58 pm

Kokoro returned with his chicken noticing the dark weapon and bursted into the sky summoning my right arm scythe blade. Fire burning from his other arm. "Fool, how dare you inturupt such a sweet moment, what a buzz kill"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:00 pm

In the Shadows - Page 2 Scythe_of_the_Death_King_by_Sathiest_Emperor

*arm forms the blade of this scythe*
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:00 pm

Nebun had not seen the shibusen he knew.... " I will put this frankly human: I am very bored, I have lowered myself to the position of speaking with you. You should feel honored."
Back to top Go down

Kari's eyes glow silver, and she sees all the should standing around her.

"Dark weapon..." she mumbles, and her eyes return back to normal.

Last edited by AwesomesauseLion on July 7th 2013, 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:02 pm

"Kari, we have to fight against him, with Kokoro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:02 pm

*turns into a full scythe in Kari's hands*

In the Shadows - Page 2 Scythe_of_the_Death_King_by_Sathiest_Emperor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:03 pm

Kari gives a slight nod, signaling that she is ready.

Last edited by AwesomesauseLion on July 7th 2013, 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:03 pm

lucas ran down the alley as he heard the commotion "darksoul! need a meister"?
Back to top Go down

"No, but Kokoro does"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:04 pm

"Don`t worry about me dark weapon, I can fight with out a mister, due to my elemental power control of fire. I call it, "Fire Tamer"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:04 pm

"Kokoro youll be more effective with a Meister"
Back to top Go down

Kari jumps in the air, spinning the scythe and landing a hit on the Dark Weapon.

Last edited by AwesomesauseLion on July 7th 2013, 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:06 pm

Before anyone can see what's going on, she appears next to the other people in the alley.

Last edited by AwesomesauseLion on July 7th 2013, 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:06 pm

BRING IT ON DARK WEAPON NEBUN!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

" perhaps you do not know what talking means...." He says confused. [ I don't understand the humans, if I wanted to fight I would say so....] " also if you can sense what I am, then you also sense that I am far above you. You would be killed"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Shadows   In the Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Shadows
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next