Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 8:30 pm

She returned shortly, walking around in an oversized t-shirt and pajama bottoms, grinning slightly at him as she flopped onto the bed beside him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 3:11 am

Glyndwr looked over Aurora from where he lay. "What's with the massive shirt?" He asked, prior to standing up and looking through his own baggage for something to sleep in.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 4:21 am

"It's what I wear to bed," she said, looking over at him as though she might scold him. "It's comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 1:51 pm

"Okay, I see." Glyndwr said. Having found what he was looking for, he went into the bathroom to shower, too.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 2:46 pm

Aurora didn't say anything, merely humming to herself as she closed her eyes, kicking her feet absently against the side of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 3:32 pm

Ten minutes later, Glyndwr emerged from the bathroom wearing what amounted to some very light grey shorts and a grey t-shirt. Hair only dry enough not to drip and skin still somewhat damp, obviously dried hastily. He walked over to and jumped on the bed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 4:21 pm

Aurora jolted, looking over at him and laughing. Reaching a hand out, she went to toy with his hair, her eyes showing signs of sleepiness, though her energy level did not appear to match such.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 4:49 pm

Glyndwr reached over to Aurora and, poking her on the nose, for no reason other than that he felt like it, rolled onto his side to face her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 4:52 pm

She sneezed after the contact, shaking her head before rolling to face him, smiling softly, "What was that for?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 5:01 pm

Glyndwr laughed at the sneeze, rolling back onto his back, and then back onto his side, once his laughing died down somewhat. "Do I need a reason?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 5:49 pm

There was a long pause as she thought, staring into his purple eyes with her own, "...maybe." She finally said, smiling slightly, eyes dancing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 5:57 pm

"Maybe?" Glyndwr asked, raising a brow, smiling. "So I may need a reason," He said, moving closer to Aurora, reducing also the distance between their faces, "But if I don't have one, can still do something I'd need a reason for?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 6:03 pm

She watched him, face heating slowly, though only slightly, "Like... what?" She inquired, voice a mite shaky but her eyes on him all the while.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 6:30 pm

"Like... A kiss. For no reason." He said, just before giving Aurora exactly that. Well, truth be told the kiss was because she was adorable, but those were details.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 7:27 pm

Her face flushed just the slightest bit more, but she returned the kiss gently, seeming even more giddy after the fact, giggling behind her hand. "That's okay," she whispered, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 7:45 pm

Glyndwr wrapped his hands around Aurora, one over and the other underneath her waist, so that he could pull her on top of himself, when he rolled over, a large grin on his face all the while.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 7:50 pm

Her face shot red, her damp, falling forward and curtaining them both. "Wh-" She didn't seem entirely aware of what was going on, or why, but she made no move to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 8:20 pm

Glyndwr squeezed Aurora tightly and gave her another quick kiss. "So, the reason for the hugs and kisses is actually that you're adorable."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 8:35 pm

She blushed more at that, looking away from him, "I'm not though..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 8:43 pm

Glyndwr cupped Aurora's cheek in one of his hands. "You're the most adorable person or thing in the world. You can't say you aren't. That would be lying."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 8:59 pm

The blushing intensified, but she glanced back at him, little pink tongue stick out slightly as she thought. "You are crazy."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 9:19 pm

"Crazy for you, maybe." Glyndwr said, smiling widely as he placed another kiss on Aurora's lips.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 9:21 pm

Aurora just grinned, moving her hair to cover his face, "Shhhhhh..... stop that," she said, laughing softly, nervously.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 9:48 pm

Glyndwr's smile turned into a grin, after he brushed Aurora's hair out of his face, as he wrapped one of his legs around Aurora's. "What, flirting? Why? It's fun. Especially when it's 100% honest."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2016, 10:15 pm

She offered him a sort of displeased humph and a pout, watching him and rolling her eyes. "You're silly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next