Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 7:10 pm

Glyndwr watched as Aurora walked about the room, wondering if she was looking for anything specific or something. "Don't you have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 7:13 pm

She shrugged again, looking back over at him. "Flying is difficult without Yurio around. We went swimming, and dancing..." another shrug as she listed things off on her fingers, "We just ate, so that's out." Aurora offered a playful glare, "Especially since my face is apparently becoming a plate..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 7:19 pm

Glyndwr scratched at the back of his head, grinning somewhat sheepishly, now, looking back at it.. "You had cream on your face, so I cleaned it off. I just did it in a strange way."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 7:34 pm

"Mmhm," she said, raising a brow but nodding along as though she were agreeing. Soon after, she stepped over to him, watching him. There was hesitation in her eyes but confidence in her step, up until her finger was under his chin, directing his gaze to her own.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 7:41 pm

Glyndwr stood looking down into Aurora's eyes, curiosity evident on his face. Aurora and doing things herself didn't usually go together.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 7:46 pm

She tilted her head to the side, watching him, before go up on her tiptoes and meeting his lips with her own.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 7:59 pm

Closing his eyes, Glyndwr leaned into Aurora's kiss. Finding his hands idle, he ran them down Aurora's sides, leaving them to rest on her hips.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 8:10 pm

She shivered slightly at the contact, leaning up and into the kiss. Her face was flushing, but she was nonetheless more forward than normal, her hands gliding up his arms, around his shoulders, and behind his neck.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 8:29 pm

One of Glyndwr's hands travelled up to Aurora's upper back, to press her more against himself.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 8:39 pm

Aurora followed his pull, sliding into his arms easily, lips moving with his own.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 9:01 pm

Glyndwr's hand slid from Aurora's hip to her backside. He opened his eyes to see Aurora's reaction; even if she was acting more forward now, he wasn't sure whether him doing this was okay.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 9:02 pm

She jolted, her face reddening, pausing for a moment to meet his eyes with her own.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 9:15 pm

Glyndwr lifted his hand from Aurora's behind, and broke the kiss, clearly worried. "S-sorry."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 9:27 pm

Aurora merely froze for a moment, confused as to why the kissing stopped, tilting her head to the side. Suddenly, she grabbed him by the collar, pulling his mouth back down to hers.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 9:38 pm

Surprised by the suddenly feisty way Aurora attacked his mouth, Glyndwr returned his hand right to where it was beforehand and leant into the renewed kiss once again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 9:40 pm

Her face burned, but she nonetheless wrapped her arms about his neck once more, back on tiptoes and returning the kiss with newfound fervor.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 9:46 pm

Glyndwr spun Aurora and himself around and, careful not to break the kiss again, moved with her backwards towards the bed. Standing up and kissing was less comfortable than laying down and doing the same.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 10:02 pm

As per usual, she followed his lead, stepping backwards as he guided them. Her face quickly reddened, and she fell back against the unmade bed, shuttering all the while.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 10:15 pm

Glyndwr rolled over on the bed, so that Aurora was on top of him. He opened his mouth slightly; perhaps she'd understand what he meant by it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 10:20 pm

The girl seemed only to blush more, hands braced on either side of his head, body trembling. Still, she mimicked the action, not entirely sure that she understood the meaning but willing to jump nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 10:35 pm

Glyndwr's hand came up from Aurora's back to the back of her head, combing through her hair. At the same time, his tongue flicked over Aurora's bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 10:37 pm

She trembled at the contact, face hot. Blushing but understanding, she parted her lips forward, allowing the kiss to escalate.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2016, 10:45 pm

Glyndwr gave Aurora's butt a light squeeze, exploring with both his hand and tongue.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 5:05 am

Really, she couldn't understand how she could blush any further, not used to the newness of everything. Still, in the moment, it felt right, felt good to be with him, to be exploring the way that they were. Her body jolted slightly at the squeeze, though she made no move to stop him, tongue almost timidly following his lead all of the while.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 11:46 am

Glyndwr pulled away from the kiss, suddenly, though only to sit up in the bed with Aurora; however, instead of going back to kissing as before, he began planting kisses on the base of Aurora's neck and shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next