Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2015, 8:15 pm

"I'd love to just cuddle you forever." Glyndwr said, loosening his arms a bit. He probably wasn't in danger of doing anything to Aurora, but he wasn't going to risk it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2015, 8:53 pm

She raised a brow, smiling sweetly at him, "We have to eat." A laugh followed, "And shower. I don't think cuddling accounts for those."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2015, 9:01 pm

"We don't need to stop cuddling to eat." Glyndwr said, and then looked at Aurora with a suggestive sort of expression. She gave him the perfect chance to tease, and he wasn't going to pass it up. "Showering wouldn't need to be a reason to, either."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2015, 4:25 pm

Her face burned under the moonlight, a problem she struggled to solve by merely turning her head, "I... I don't think that's how it's supposed to work..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2015, 5:01 pm

Glyndwr laughed and hugged Aurora again. His little innocent Aurora, who resembled a tomato at the mere mention of anything uncouth involving the two of them. "I'm just teasing, don't worry. I'm not going to go about trying to cuddle while you're in the shower."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2015, 12:12 pm

She curled up a bit more in his arms, snuggling close in response to his embrace, "Good, 'cause... that'd be dirty.... which, ah," She flushed deeper as she attempted her joke, "Would kinda defeat the purpose of a shower..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2015, 1:03 pm

"Two different kinds of dirty, really." Glyndwr figured, and after a moment came to a conclusion. "It'd be the cleanest dirty thing."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2015, 1:37 pm

Aurora buried her face, shaking her head all the while, "Glyyyyyyyyyyyyyyn!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2015, 1:54 pm

Glyndwr sighed, ready to give in. "Fine, I'll stop with the dirty talk. For now, anyway."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 6:16 pm

Her face flushed and she did everything in her power to direct her attention away from him, clearly embarrassed. "For now...?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 6:51 pm

"You're cute when embarrassed, and you hide yourself in my shoulder. That's the best." Glyndwr said.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 6:55 pm

She gave him a bit of a glare before looking away from him once more. "I'm going to shower," she said, getting up and grabbing her towel and robe before adding, "....alone."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 7:01 pm

Glyndwr followed Aurora, a few steps behind. "Okay." He said, and took a moment to think of another joke. "Ah!" He exclaimed, and started chuckling to himself. "Can't promise I won't peek."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 7:06 pm

Aurora looked over at him, staring incredulously. "Why would you peek?!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 7:13 pm

"I-I wouldn't really peek at you taking a shower," Glyndwr began, unwilling to say something that would make Aurora angry without first explaining himself. "However, if I theoretically were to peek, it would be to see things I shouldn't." He said finally, fully prepared to kneel and apologise if thinks were to go awry.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 7:27 pm

Aurora's temper deflated as quickly as it came, her shoulders relaxing as she looked over at him, "M..." she looked down, shaking her head and blushing darkly, "Maybe some day. Right now though, I need to get clean. And stuff."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 7:35 pm

"I'm sorry!" Glyndwr shouted, after Aurora finished talking. The actual meaning of what she said didn't actually reach him properly until a moment after his hasty apology. "Wait what?" He asked, mostly himself, as he himself blushed heavily.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 7:36 pm

Aurora chose not to say a word, turning heel and locking herself in the bathroom. The shower turned on moments later.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 7:40 pm

Glyndwr stared at the closed door, or rather, continued staring at the spot he was looking when he was hit by Aurora's words. He was making jokes, trying to embarrass his girlfriend, and she turned it on him like a pro. Glyndwr wasn't really even sure if she was serious...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 7:42 pm

Aurora stayed in the bathroom for about fifteen minutes, stepping out with her clothes in a pile on the floor, a robe on, and her hands working to towel-dry her hair. She raised a brow at him, grinning just slightly, though her face was red. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 7:53 pm

Glyndwr slowly raised his hand, to point at Aurora. "W-what?" He asked again, still shocked by Aurora's words, all that time later. Still standing there, dumbfounded, staring.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 7:57 pm

Aurora grinned slightly but shrugged, walking over to her suitcase and rummaging through it for her pajamas. She didn't say anything, but she was humming to herself all the while, bouncing a little on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 8:05 pm

Glyndwr managed to snap himself out of his daze, after another moment. Sighing, he sat down on his bed. "That was unexpected."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 8:13 pm

"What was~?" She asked, seeming to sing the words, even as she winked at him and made her way back to the bathroom to go and change.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2016, 8:21 pm

Glyndwr fell backwards onto his bed, groaning. It surprised how proficient Aurora was at messing with him, considering the fact that she hadn't done it much before. What even was that wink just now? He thought as he lay there, trying to figure anything out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)   We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're Falling Apart to Halftime (Request Only; E/T)
Page 4 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next