Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 2:39 am

Aurora did realize that her weapon was lying about liking sushi. She disliked being lied to, so the fact that Heiko was trying to fool her made her feel annoyed.
However, the witch did not want the weapon to know that she knows that he lied.

Aurora wanted to teach him a lesson that he will never forget.
But then the waiter came to take their order.
When he mentioned something about them being a couple, Aurora blushed, but did not say anything.

Her embarrassment was an effect of the fact that Aurora had never been in a relationship, so such things easily could make the witch blush.

Also the question about them not being in the school. She wanted to use her standard lie, but Heiko was first.
Finally she could order food. She was inside happy because the weapon let her order stuff.
"So yeah..We'll order your special dish. "The Ebi Samurai"
Oh..and could you give us also some wasabi and a big bottle of water?" Aurora ordered.
The witch's plan was simple: She wanted Heiko to eat wasabi. Annnd because wasabi was very spicy, he would feel what happens when you lie to Aurora. Of course wasabi wasn't that spicy as everyone thinks, so the punishment was not going to make Heiko mad at the poor girl. Probably...
Back to top Go down

The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 9:18 am

Heiko thanked the man as he took their order. Ebi Samurai and wasabi? The dish sounded kickass to Heiko, who believed it'd probably pleasurable, given it's awesome names. But who knows? You never really know until you actually experience something firsthand. "Ah man, I just love wasabi!" Heiko lied yet again, starting to form a web of lies. Frankly, Heiko didn't really know why he was lying so much, he just did. "Don't you think Wasabi is amazing, Aurora?" He asked his partner, really losing himself in the lies.

The waiter returned fairly quickly, holding a tray with their order, one big dish containing wasabi, and two big bottles of water. "Enjoy your meal." The waiter smiled at Heiko and Aurora, while placing the tray with their orders down, on the table in front of them. "Danke." Heiko thanked the waiter again, giving him a small smile before he walked away. Heiko looked down at his sushi, examining his dish. Yep, it looked just like the pictures Heiko had seen and how people had described it. Heiko picked up a piece and held it in both hands. Looking out of the corner of his eye, he made sure that Aurora wasn't looking at him before he held the sushi up to his nose. Sniffing it, he shuddered from the shrimpy smell, but in a good way. The meal was tantalizing, especially now that Heiko hadn't had breakfast or anything.

Heiko looked over at the dish with wasabi. It appeared to be some sort of green sauce. Despite not having a sniff at the wasabi, Heiko assumed that it'd probably be good. The ebi smelled good, so why wouldn't the wasabi be good? Unfortunately for poor Heiko, he was very very wrong. Heiko took the piece of sushi he was sniffing at and dipped the entire piece in the wasabi. He then proceeded to pop the whole piece in his mouth with a smile on his mouth.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 9:43 am

The wide smile that decided to be Aurora's companion since she ordered the food, would fit the role of a sly fox perfectly.
The witch could see Heiko loosing himself in the big web of his poor lies.

Aurora nodded when he asked about wasabi.
"Oh yes, it's so sweet! I can understand why Japanese people add wasabi to their fish. It makes it taste so good." This time Aurora lied. But her lie just made her plan more..evil. The witch thought that she is a devil in the body of a girl.

Aurora giggled quietly as the waiter came with their order.
She grabbed the sticks with her left hand, which was a bad idea. She didn't learn to hold sticks with her left arm, so they slipped off from her metallic fingers hidden under the black glove.
Aurora clenched her teeth and tried again, using her right hand. Of course she succeeded, which made her sigh in relief

She grabbed sushi with the sticks and put only a little wasabi on it. She also add some soy sauce.

The witch pretend to be more focused on the food than on Heiko so he could feel safe and fall right into her trap. The witch grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 10:12 am

Heiko chewed and chewed and finally gulped the whole sushi down. Heiko turned to Aurora with a wide grin on his face. "Yum!" He exclaimed through his smile. But something was off, terribly off. Something wasn't right here, something was fishy, no pun intended. Heiko felt a burning sensation in the back of his throat. It was the most intense burning sensation he'd ever felt in his entire life. Now, Heiko was sure the sushi itself wasn't spicy, because he hadn't smelled anything wrong with it. Now that it was too late, Heiko realized his fatal mistake. The wasabi.

Heiko was never a big fan of spicy foods, and would probably never be after today.

Heiko looked at Aurora with a pained look on his face. "Aurora...." He murmured very quietly. Suddenly, he was overwhelmed by the wasabi. Overriding all of his senses, Heiko leaned back in his seat, his head resting on the back. "Ohhhh...." Heiko began to groan, sticking his tongue out of his mouth and flapping his hands in an attempt to cool his mouth down. Tears ran down Heiko's face, displaying the true pain he was feeling. Breathing suddenly became difficult. Heiko started panting and couldn't find his true rhythm. It felt as though steam was shooting out of his ears and nose, just like in the cartoons Heiko used to watch. His face had become so flushed and pink, that his cheeks looked like they could melt your hand off if you dared touch him.

Heiko looked around for the two water bottles that they'd ordered. Somehow they were out of his reach and placed right next to Aurora. Heiko leaned over Aurora, not caring about all the contact he was making with her, but still couldn't reach. "Aurora.... Please...." Heiko pleaded with her to give him the water bottle. Heiko was truly pathetic now, with the tears and sweat running down his face. Suddenly, it hit Heiko again, almost as hard as the wasabi had hit. If he hadn't lied and been honest, he wouldn't have landed himself in this situation. "Pleasseeee...." He wheezed, now laying face down in Aurora's lap.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 11:14 am

At first Aurora would experience a big pleasure from watching Heiko suffer from his lies. The witch ate the piece of food she had. The little piece of wasabi she had on it didn't make her look stupid like Heiko.

The witch giggled enjoying the food, but soon that pleasure was going to change into something different. Wasabi wasn't that spicy so Heiko's reaction surprised Aurora a lot.

Heiko looked like he suffered the greatest pain in his life. He started to try to cool himself down. Aurora did not feel pleasure anymore.

Soon the witch started to worry about the weapon, she even considered taking off her soul protect for him, to use her healing spell to save him.

She felt strange when he found himself so close to her.
The girl felt pity. She shouldn't had punish him so painfully
Aurora sighed. She opened the bottle of water, grabbed the boy by his clothes using her left hand and picked him up. With her right hand she grabbed the water and moved it up to his mouth. "Drink. Now." She ordered and started to pour the water into his mouth.

Aurora was going to apologize later, but in that moment she felt like a cursed person. She wanted to make everything to make him forgive her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 11:45 am

Heiko gulped the water down like a baby being given a bottle by its mother. The food may have not been that spicy to any other person, but Heiko had extremely sensitive taste buds. This is why he always avoided spicy foods at all costs. After a few more moments of far less intense burning, Heiko finally caught his breath. It was almost as though he was over exaggerating, but sadly, he wasn't.

"That's the devil...." Heiko pointed to the wasabi as he rubbed his face over with a napkin. "I'm so sorry, Aurora." Heiko apologized, there weren't too many people in the restaurant currently, but of the few people that were there, they'd caught there attention. "I didn't mean to embarrass you...." Heiko said, looking a little disappointed in himself. Heiko wasn't aware that Aurora had meant to prank him. Heiko silently ate his sushi. No sauce this time. Heiko wondered why he lied about liking sushi and wasabi. There was no gain from it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 12:07 pm

But well Aurora acted like nothing happened.
"It was not your fault. You didn't know that wasabi is spicy" She said with the calm tone. Actually she gave him a hint that she knew all the time about his lies. The witch giggled a bit when her brain reminded her what happened.
"Hey cheer up. You will laugh at the memory of your first day in death city, when you get older." She said smiling to him. Aurora decided to give Heiko half of her meal.

The witch prepared $18 to pay for the food. She wanted to pay for them both
She was calm all the time, thinking about everything that happened.
The witch didn't care about the other people's attention. She cared only about Heiko's mood and attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 1:10 pm

Heiko frowned a bit at realizing that Aurora knew about his lies. But who was really in the wrong here? The one who lied in the first place, or the one trying to teach a lesson about lying over something as stupid as sushi? Heiko wasn't all too angry though, in fact it was probably pretty funny if he imagined it from someone else's perspective. "Haha, yeah. You're right. It was pretty funny." Heiko agreed with Aurora, showing that there were no hard feelings between the two.

After finishing up the remainder of their meal, Heiko insisted that he pay. He told Aurora that it was enough that she had to put up with him all day today, and that he would pay for the food. Heiko left a generous tip and apologized to the waiter for the scene that he may have caused.

"Where to now?" Heiko asked Aurora, clueless as to what to do now. They'd spent quite sometime in that restaurant, and although school wasn't yet over, there was no point in going now. There wasn't much they'd learn the amount of time that was left. "Please don't say school...." Heiko jokingly clasped his hands together as though he was praying to the lord for Aurora to not say school.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 1:36 pm

Aurora didn't like it when someone was paying for her. It always would make her feel uncomfortable.
But, the girl had no other choice, so she accepted the fact that her weapon decided to pay.

When they left the restaurant to turned away to pull out the cigarette and light it up. She couldn't resist the urge.
Aurora let out some smoke after a short while.
The witch smiled at Heiko's joke.
"Oh..you want to return to school? Okay let's go to school" She replied with a serious tone.

Aurora waited a moment and laughed.
"Just kidding, Heiko. Well..we could..hm..got any place to stay? It's your first day. Some students on their first day search for a place for themselves. Sometimes they have apartments, sometimes they live in the school dorms." Aurora spoke to him, thinking about the next thing they could do.
"Ugh..I hate the dorms so much. Good thing that I don't live there..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 3:41 pm

Heiko perked up at Aurora's suggestion to find a home. Only thing is, he already had a home. His parents prepared well ahead of time for him to be set for his arrival. However, he would probably need Aurora's help to get to the address they gave him to get to his new home. Hopefully his house was nice.

"Yeah, umm.... Actually, can you help me with something?" Heiko asked Aurora, "My parent's actually bought out a house for me. They say it's really nice, but I'm not sure. Could you help me get to the house?" Heiko asked the witch, showing her a piece of paper with an address scribbled on it. Heiko was a bit anxious. If the house wasn't actually as nice as his parent's said it was, he didn't want Aurora to think lower about him because of it. But he REALLY did need help getting to the new house, because he really had no idea of how to get around Death City on his own quite yet.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 3:42 pm

Ooc: I've read the CB. Did you need something? :3
(With the internet in this place, using the cb is too problematic )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 3:46 pm

OOC: Oh, lol. Nah, I was just saying that to eventually just say "HI." Lol. Sorry for that. :)
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 4:08 pm

Ooc: Hahah ok XD

Aurora took the piece of paper from him and, letting out some more cigarette smoke, looked at it.
She knew where to find Heiko's home
"Uhm..yeah. Funny, my parents and our neighbors found me a home too. Well, the only thing I need to do is pay for everything..bills "lol". It is small and very cheap..and..you know.. But, yeah. Oh, I know where your lovely new home is. Just follow me." Well, at least Heiko didn't have to worry for Aurora think lower about her. Well, she never thinks of people lower, in her opinion everyone should the same. There shouldn't be lower and higher people.

The witch led the weapon deeper into the residential district of Death City. She was looking around, searching for the address. For a moment she even thought that because of her they got lost.
"Where the hell it was, damn it!" She said loudly with annoyence. Aurora looked around again. "Oh here it is..stupid me"
It took a looonng while to get there. In Aurora's dictionary "looonng while" means 45 minutes. Aurora threw her fished cigarette away and sighed in relief. "Somewhere should be your sweet home.." She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 5:24 pm

Heiko smiled at Aurora. She wasn't a very judgmental person, like himself. Heiko knew for a fact that the two would get along just well in the future. "It doesn't matter if you're home is cheap or not, a home is a home. It's not the money that makes a house a home." Heiko said, trying to sound sophisticated. Trying, but not really knowing what he was getting at. And with that, Heiko followed Aurora.

After 45 minutes of adventuring, Heiko was still excited and anxious to see his new home. It looked as though the two were lost, but Heiko didn't mind. In fact, he kind of liked it. It only meant that he would get to explore the city even more and see the variety of people that were in it. There were already copious amounts of people that Heiko greeted on their way to the home, like a toddler does when he thinks the entire world is his friend. There were plenty of kind people that would smile and give Heiko a 'Hi!' in return, and smile in his direction. But, Heiko did also receive his fair share of sideways glances and strange looks, but the kinder people outweighed the meaner people by a lot for Heiko.

"Calm down, Aurora. We don't have to rush. It's still bright outside." Heiko told her, trying to get her to calm down. Plus, he didn't want people to think that Aurora was crazy, when she wasn't. But when Aurora told them they found his house, Heiko mouth was left gaping open. It was actually a modern home, and it was EXTREMELY big for one person to live in.

The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 3 Modern-House-Facade-Design
(Looks something like this let's say)
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 1:38 am

Aurora would smile every-time Heiko greeted someone. It was so nice of him to do it. She knew that such positive attitude gives people a lot of positive energy. So, the witch had a lot of positive energy, thanks to her weapon.

Aurora got annoyed, only because she knew the district from one of her night escapades and still she had a problem with finding the right street.

But how cute was her smile when they finally found a place that was Heiko's home. She thought, it was a nice house. The witch's family would never get enough money to buy such building. Aurora herself had her small apartment in a poor part of the town, but hey, it was cheap.

The witch had never got jealous in her life. Reason was simple: Some people in the world were starving, were homeless, or didn't have enough money to provide themselves a nice life.

Aurora patted her weapons shoulder.
"You're lucky, Heiko. Not too many people in this city can get the opportunity to live in a such beautiful place." She was smiling cutely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 11:46 am

Heiko grinned as he stared at his home. It was just like everything he dreamed of as a kid. Something a bit abstract and strange, but was also nice. Heiko looked at every little detail of his house. But after the initial rush of happiness, something felt off. Heiko didn't feel all too happy now. "Uh, yeah. I guess I am pretty lucky, huh?" Heiko looked over his shoulder and gave his partner a small smile. This was like Heiko's dream house, but it felt like something was missing. Ignoring the feeling, Heiko invited Aurora inside to see if the inside was as nice as the outside.

"You wanna come in for a minute?" Heiko asked Aurora, pulling out a key from his pocket that his parents had given him before he boarded the plane. "Just to check the place out?" He said, looking at Aurora.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 4:23 pm

Aurora also knew that something was just too beautiful to be true, so she decided to be careful.
The witch was forming many scenarios of what would wait for them inside.
"Hm..." She murmured as she got closer to the door. of the building. Aurora was looking closely at every detail of the house. She couldn't find any suspicious thing, which made things a lot more suspicious.

"Sure.." The witch said quietly, as she looked at her weapon.
It was her experience with life. She knew the rule "Life Is Brutal" so keeping careful was the best option.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2015, 4:50 pm

Heiko walked up to the door and put the key in. He opened the door and looked inside. For all the windows that there were in the house, it was awfully dark inside. There was something definitely strange going on here with this house. With the first step that Heiko took inside, something hit him in the face.

Heiko tripped back and fell into Aurora. The lights in the house went on, but Heiko couldn't see because whatever hit him in the face now was sticking on. Heiko reached up onto his face with both hands and felt what must be little pieces of plastic. It didn't hurt at all, but it did shock Heiko, forcing him to try and get whatever was on his face off as quickly as possible. After a few moments of struggling, Heiko finally got whatever was on his face off.

"Confetti?" Heiko said, looking down at his hands perplexed. Heiko remembered that he'd fallen back into Aurora. "Are you alright, Aurora?" Heiko asked her, looking behind himself to make sure she was alright. Then when Heiko turned back to look through the doors, he saw a banner hanging up inside the house by what would be the stairs. It read 'Your New Home' in bold black letters. "Huh?" Heiko said, even more confused than before. Then he realized, his parents had probably set this up. But how if they weren't here in America?

Heiko stood up and turned back around. He held a hand out to help Aurora up. "I'm so sorry!" Heiko apologized, hoping that she wouldn't be angry.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2015, 8:05 am

Aurora who was prepared to attack whatever would jump at them, was taken by surprise by Heiko who fell into her. The surprise was so shocking, so when Heiko fell into Aurora, she stumbled and fell to the ground, pulling him with herself. She landed with a quiet sound of a body hitting the hard stone or something like this.

Her back was in pain after that. The witch groaned quietly, closing her eyes.
When it turned out that they were attacked by confetti, the witch sighed in relief and giggled. She even forget that Heiko'd fallen into her, which made her feel even more amused, but well, his head landed slightly above her chest. "So cliche..But it's not a comedy anime!' The witch thought. Surprisingly, she wasn't angry.

The witch stood up and nodded. "Everything's fine...but..' She said as she looked at the banner. "Do you have any relatives in Death City?" She asked, being ready for something that would happen in next few seconds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2015, 1:01 pm

Heiko looked at the banner and back at Aurora. The handwriting didn't look anything like his mom's or dad's, so he was sure it wasn't them. And as far as he could tell, he didn't actually have any relatives here in Death City, otherwise his parent's would probably make him live with them to save themselves the cost of housing.

"No, I don't think I have any relatives here...." Heiko answered the witch's question. Something as harmless as this was of little concern to Heiko, but he still did want to know who'd set it up for him.

"Hello?" Heiko called inside the house, waiting for a response. When nobody answered, it led Heiko to conclude that this was all set up ahead of time. Heiko took a step inside and observed his surroundings to make sure there wouldn't be any more little surprises. Everything looked clear though, and Heiko gestured for Aurora to come in. The house was relatively empty, save for a few paintings that were hung up, but other than that, there was no furniture. Upstairs had three bedrooms and two bathrooms, and downstairs there were two more rooms, a kitchen, and a living room.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 8:17 am

Aurora was curious about the house. Heiko's reply made her suspicious, a lot.
Because, who could prepare the house for the weapon if not his relatives? Of course there was a slight possibility that the person who owned/rented/sold the house prepared the conffetti for Heiko

Aurora couldn't believe her thought, because it was a bit impossible.
Of couse, she noticed that such great and big house must be very expensive and the bills...Let's better not mention the bills, it would give Aurora an headache.

The witch "turned on" her detective mode and started looking for a clues or perhaps a letter with an explanation. But there was no furniture. "You sure, we're in the right house, Heiko?" She finally asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 10:41 am

Heiko was looking through a closet that was in the house when Aurora asked him if they were in the right house. Sticking his head out of the closet, he turned and looked at Aurora, "Yeah, I'm sure we're in the right house." He nodded at her, confident that he was right, " I mean, I just have a feeling, you know with that banner and all." Heiko said, gesturing with a hand towards the banner that was still hanging up. And with that, Heiko stuck his head back into the closet. Heiko had no idea what he was looking for, but it was always exciting to explore new places.

Heiko walked completely into the closet and noticed a sheet of paper resting on the floor in front of him. "Hey, I think this should answer your questions." Heiko told Aurora, handing her the piece of paper. On the paper it explained that Heiko's parent's had contacted the previous homeowner telling him to arrange the surprise for Heiko and that they hoped he'd enjoy the new home. Heiko just had a feeling that Aurora was getting a bad vibe from the place. Emotions were something Heiko picked up on quite easily.

However, the feeling from earlier returned again, now that Heiko was done exploring the place. A feeling of sadness and loneliness. "Hey, Aurora.... Would it be weird if I preferred living in the dorms at school than here?" Heiko asked his partner. "I mean, they're not that bad, right?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 5:17 pm

Of course, the banner woud be a great proof that they were in the right house.
Aurora finally let our a loud sigh and looked at Heiko, trying to show him that she really likes his house.
The witch was smiling. "Well, It's a really beautiful house, you know. I really like this style" She said honestly

The witch took the sheet of paper and read it. The witch scratched back of her head thinking about the situation. Aurora was not getting a bad vibe, she was just careful because she wasn't sure who would leave the confetti and the banner. But when everything was explained she was happy and calm.

"In my opinion..they are bad. I know because I've seen them. No privacy..No...Uhm..free space.... But I know what you mean. You don't want to have such a big house only for yourself, huh?" Aurora patted the weapon on the shoulder with a very warm smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 6:53 pm

Heiko looked over his shoulder at Aurora. In this moment, Aurora was very comforting to him. It was something that Heiko truly appreciated. Heiko returned the smile and turned around, glimpsing inside the closet again. It was empty. It reminded Heiko a bit of how he felt right now. Maybe it was just homesickness. Either way, Heiko didn't know how to explain it, because this was the only time in his life he'd felt this way. But with Aurora around, living in Death City surely wouldn't be all too bad. Heiko looked at Aurora once more and gave her a smile, showing that he was glad that she was there. It's just his Familie that was missing....

Heiko looked out the door that was still ajar. The sun was making its slow descent behind the clouds. Night would be coming soon. Heiko sighed, he was torn on what to do. Move into one of the dorms at the DWMA, or live here in this home his parent's had bought just for him. It just didn't make sense to Heiko why they'd bought such an enormous house that would only accommodate himself.

Oh well, can't let my parent's money go to waste....

After the shooting contest, they'd won enough money to live comfortably. But Heiko knew well enough that that didn't mean they were living extravagantly.

"Where are you going after this?" Heiko asked Aurora, turning back to his witch partner. Hopefully he didn't cause her any trouble by making her come out all this way just for him. Truly, Heiko didn't know how far she lived from him, but he knew that if she was getting lost in these parts of the city that it must still be far enough.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 1:17 pm

Aurora noticed the great battle of feelings that was going on in Heiko's heart. She knew why would he feel such different and strange feelings in that moment. He was new, in a new place, with no family around. The witch knew the feelings, she'd been trough a very similiar situation years ago.

The witch hated the nostalgia..homesickness. They were so painful sometimes.
Her partner's situation reminded her that she hadn't seen her parents for so long. But she knew that Heiko needs more warm from her.

"I don't know." Aurora answered his question with a shrug.
"Truth to be told, I live on the other edge of this city. A few hours..Yeah, a few hours of walking. So yeah, I don't know." Her words sounded like it wasn't a big deal. Aurora more cared about what Heiko was going to do. He had and empty, big house and he clearly was feeling nostalgic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next