Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 7:04 pm

Heiko was filled with questions and felt as though he could explode at any moment, but knew he had to take it slowly with Aurora. People often times would get fed up with Heiko's over enthusiasm in trying to find out about them. He learned from this and decided to take on a more laid back personality when talking to Aurora.

"Why is it a bad thing for people to know about you being a witch? And why would people hate witches?" Heiko asked slowly and with a gentle voice. Heiko maintained eye contact with Aurora to show that he was paying attention and really cared about what she had to say. Heiko didn't understand how people could come to judge others quickly without getting to know the person first. Witch or not, Heiko was sure everyone had a little bit of good in them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 7:19 pm

Heiko needed to give Aurora time to form a good answer. She wanted him to know everything.
"Let's start from the most important things. Most of us have " destructive nature" which means that sometimes some of use can't control the power. Even the ones that do control their magic cause troubles. Which means that they hurt or kill people. Sometimes for fun. Now another thing Lord Death, which is the principal of this school dislikes us because the witches betrayed him in the past. Also... In order to make a death scythe a Meister and the weapon need to get 99 corrupted souls and one soul of THE WITCH. That's why it's a secret. I don't want anyone to start hunting for my soul. Well... I'm not dangerous, you know.. I've never wanted to hurt m any human. I've always helped people. Also my main magic heals people. I've saved so many lifes thanks to it " Aurora was speaking the truth. She was talking slowly, calmly but with sadness in her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 7:35 pm

Heiko could understand why people would be so skeptical about witches. Hell, he'd probably have a hard time trusting one if he hadn't met Aurora. Especially if they were gutsy enough to backstab someone like Shinigami, who many regarded as the most powerful being in the world. But still.... It angered Heiko.

"Wait.... So you're telling me.... You've lived your life in fear?" Heiko asked Aurora, beginning to feel pity for her. Heiko thought he had it bad back in Germany, but this was on a whole other level of awfulness.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 7:46 pm

"Since I've discovered my powers, yes." Aurora sighed quietly
It wasn't the easiest topic to talk about. But in the witch's opinion she sacrificed enough for the humanity.
She wanted people to be like Heiko, because he seemed to understand.
"You know..I've proved my loyalty towards the humans so many times..." Suddenly she touched her leather glove remembering about her lost atm. Aurora got nostalgic for a short moment.
"Is there something more you'd like to ask?" She asked him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 8:21 pm

Heiko stood there for a moment with a blank look on his face. In the next second, Heiko wrapped his arms around Aurora and brought her in close. Heiko squeezed her gently with his hug. It disgusted him that people like Aurora were hated just for being born witches. Sure there were others out there that weren't as kind or benevolent as her, but that didn't mean she deserved to be grouped in with those witches. Generalization was never a good thing, and because of it innocent people like Aurora were hated discriminated against. Heiko grit his teeth. They could at least take the time and effort to get to know everyone. Maybe this is why she treated him the way she did earlier.

Heiko slowly pulled away, pondering if he had anymore questions. At this point, he was upset that someone had to live in fear just because of the way they were born. It was a factor Aurora had no control over and totally unfair. Before speaking, Heiko looked at Aurora once more. "Are you sure there's nothing we could do to convince them that you're a good person, even as a witch?" He asked, hope in his eyes. He didn't know Aurora very well, but she deserved a normal shot at life.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 8:37 pm

When Heiko hugged her, he could feel that her left arm is really hard.. Like it was made of stone or steel.
"Pointless. There will always be someone who will not listen. Well... We witches made a special spell so Meisters cannot unmask us by just looking at our souls. I use it all the time. It's called " Soul protect". It hides our soul wavelengths. You know... I got used to that. I just pretend to be a normal Meister." The witch said giving him a serious look when he pulled away.

It was true. Every witch has to get used to the unfair rules of the world. Untill now it seemed easy for Aurora. But Heiko made her wonder if she could change the rules of the world. The thought made her smile really happily.
She would thank him for giving her hope, but it was still not the time for it.
Aurora remembered that during the missions she was taking the souls protect off and using magic. It was a nice feeling. Feeling of being free
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 9:59 pm

Heiko was a bit upset. Upset that Aurora didn't want to at least take the risk at trying to change the norm. "But.... Change in the world won't start, unless it starts with you." Heiko told her in a determined voice. Everyone deserved a fair shot at life, no exceptions. "You can't be happy where you're at right now.... You're settling for less." Heiko said, starting to sound a little glum. Aurora just needed to put a little faith in herself to be the one to make that change.

When Heiko moved in for the hug, he noticed something strange about Aurora. It was her arm. It didn't feel warm and soft like the rest of her body did. Instead, it felt stiff, almost like it was dead. Heiko decided that he'd gotten enough out of Aurora for now though, he didn't want to remind her of anymore negative thoughts right now.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 3:59 am

Aurora leaned against the wall and closed her eyes. "Damn...I have to smoke.. Not now, girl!" She thought to herself. Heiko was right and Aurora knew it. It was just..not so easy. While fighting the urge to pull out a cigarette, the witch was thinking about his words. She needed a moment. The urge was strong. Aurora didn't want to show him her addiction.

Finally she looked at him.
"Well..fine..but..we need a plan first. Everything is not so easy as we may think. First thing.. That I've learned a long time ago.. Without a weapon I can be defeated easily. I'm searching for one. Don't worry, I know how it works. I don't know... Do you want to work with me?" Her words sounded like she was feeling a lot better.
When she asked him a question, her eyes were almost visibly shining from hope and even maybe joy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 9:12 am

Heiko nodded at Aurora, despite how bleak Aurora life looked, Heiko had to respect her for who she is. He admired her. On the surface, she seemed happy, but Heiko wouldn't be able to tell at this point if she was truly happy or not. But you know what? He planned on helping this girl in whatever way he could.

"Of course I'll be your weapon!" Heiko shouted with enthusiasm. It was so exciting, Heiko could barely stand it. There was still a bunch of stuff Heiko would have to learn, but that's what makes adventures so fun. The new experiences and new people you're exposed to. And Heiko was sure there was a lot he could learn from Aurora. The two could learn from each other and help each other out.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 10:57 am

He made Aurora feel very happy. It was a true and strong feeling of happiness. She couldn't stand in one place. The witch hugged him very tightly. She wasn't in such great mood for a very long time. Also Heiko's enthusiasm came on her.
When she finally took a few steps back she smiled at him.

She felt like it was a start of a new great chapter in her life.
"Thank you so much, Heiko!" She said loudly.
Her imagination was creating the images of her new happy life. Also, Heiko was probably a great person.

The witch put her hand on his shoulder.
"Alright. Now the formality. Transform into your weapon form, Heiko. We must check If I can wield you. Also..well..I'm curious what type of weapon you are" She said with a warm tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2015, 12:26 pm

Heiko was taken a bit by surprise by Aurora's hug. The young German boy blushed a bit as Aurora squeezed him with her hug. It felt nice, but he wasn't very used to actual affection from other people besides his parents.

When Aurora pulled away, Heiko had to take a moment to look away, not wanting her to notice that he was blushing. "N-No problem...." Heiko stuttered, looking in the opposite direction. He began to scratch the back of his head, hoping to play it 'cool'. Honestly though, it wasn't a very good attempt.

"Huh?" Heiko said when Aurora put her hand on his shoulder. "Oh, right! Just give me a second." Heiko said, taking a few steps back. Turning into a weapon in front of other people was weird for Heiko. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but there was just something about it that made it feel strange for him to do it in front of others.

"Alright...." Heiko said, closing his eyes. Heiko didn't know what he looked like when he was in the process of transforming into his weapon form because he always had his eyes closed when he did it, but he did know that he was engulfed in some bright white light when he did. Heiko imagined the USP with the silencer, the same one that his father had gotten in the mail for the shooting contest. It always helped to visualize what his weapon was before he transformed. After a few short seconds, Heiko could feel the bright white light surround his body. Then all he could feel was his body hit the ground as he lay there in his weapon form. "So, what do you think?" Heiko asked Aurora. He was proud of his weapon form, he thought it was cool.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 9:17 am

The Witch noticed Heiko's full of embarrassment reaction. Somehow, again it made her feel amused. However, she wasn't going to laugh because of it. She just smiled.

Aurora saw people transforming into weapons many times. It never really looked that surprising as she thought it would.
However, there was something about seeing people change into animals or weapons that was always making her proud of being able to do such things by herself. It was so magical.
The girl suddenly remembered that story or perhaps a theory about the first demon weapons. She heard that fthe witches created them. Ironically, now the deamon weapons kill the witches. It wasn't anything she could be proud of, actually.

When Heiko turned into a weapon, a gun, Aurora's eyes started to shine from excitement.
She loved firearms. They always make people look totally badass!
"Wooah! Your weapon form looks so f*ckin' awesome!" She said picking him up
The witch waited. If something went wrong they would feel terrible pain. But if everything was okay, they would officially become partners. For now everything was okay.
"German USP pistol with a silencer..hmm..perfect for stealth missions." She noticed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 10:43 am

It was a good thing Heiko was in his weapon form, because if he looked embarrassed before he, he was even more embarrassed now. "Really? You think so?" Asher asked, smiling to himself at the compliment that Aurora had given him. If only people back at home could appreciate him for who he was. That wouldn't be a possibility, seeing as he stole from a lot of them. But maybe now he could make up for all his crimes. That would be his new goal. To make his city proud and earn their forgiveness for all of his mistakes and crimes.

"Yeeeppppp...." Heiko said, agreeing with Aurora's comment about the silencer. The silencer did indeed make Heiko the best weapon for stealth missions. It was almost foreshadowing for what Heiko would begin doing back in his hometown. Heiko began to reminisce on how he and his friends began to rob people back then, and how it became an even bigger and more regular thing after Heiko unlocked his weapon ability. Their gang was never willing to truly harm anybody, in fact, they never had the intention of owning firearms. It just happened with Heiko. And although they pointed him at many people, they knew deep within their hearts that they'd never actually shoot it. But still, it did give Heiko a sense of deep guilt and sorrow when he thought about the looks of fear on those peoples faces.

"Yeahhh...." Heiko repeated again, blanking out. Heiko at least knew that if a weapon and meister weren't meant to go together, there would be some sort of symptom signifying that it just wasn't meant to be. But nothing happened when Aurora picked him up, so he had reason to believe it could be a successful partnership between them two. "I'm fine, how are you doing, Aurora?" Heiko asked the witch, checking on her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2015, 3:49 pm

"Everything..Hm..seems to be alright. " Aurora almost whispered. Her soul felt so light, just like her body. Also Heiko was so light to her. Everything was normal, but Aurora decided to test one thing. She tossed him from her right hand to her left hand and aimed him towards the sky.
The witch smiled and put him back into her right hand.

She could easily hold him, which was okay. Also she noticed that wielding one weapon is more comfortable for the soul than wielding two weapons. However it meant that Heiko could feel the power of the witch's soul. It's not a secret that witches have more powerful souls than meisters, which was not really a problem, but the weapons could feel the difference.
"If something is wrong you will have to tell me. Uhm..but well..Weilding you is..warrning it will sound weird! Wielding you is surprisingly pleasant.." Aurora told him.
"Okay..you can transform back into your human form" She said calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 8:48 am

Heiko transformed into his human form again, kneeling on the ground with his eyes closed. He opened his eyes and stood up to look at Aurora, "No, I felt fine." He gave her a small smile. Heiko had heard of many other complications and problems a meister and weapon had when their souls couldn't match up properly. Thankfully, he didn't feel any of what he'd read about, so it was probably a success.

"Hey, uh, Aurora?" Heiko looked at her. He'd completely forgotten that it was still his first day of school, and that it'd been essential for him to have gone in and found out about his classes. But now, that he was out here, he truthfully didn't feel like going inside. "Do you know what time it is?" He looked at Aurora, feeling around in his pocket for his cellphone. He'd forgotten however, that he didn't have one and that he was supposed to get a new one after school.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 8:59 am

Aurora's face got pale when Heiko asked her about the time.
However, she used to skip lessons before, so she wasn't scared about the teachers' reaction. It was about Heiko, she didn't want to cause him problems.
The witch searched through her pockets and pulled out a very old cell phone. She checked the time and said some very awful Czech words.
"Yep, we are late. It's 9:55 a.m.. Well but..I just hope we're in the same class. If yes...well..everything is going to be fine. Adam is not going to be angry. " The witch said quietly like she really hoped that Heiko will be in her class. Well, they were both 16 so it was very probably. Just Aurora didn't know that.

The first lesson for Aurora's class was history with one of the death scythes. But he was a person that would understand everything and really liked working with the teens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 11:10 am

Heiko looked down and stroked his chin. "9:55, huh?" He repeated after Aurora. The DWMA probably wasn't as boring as most conventional schools, seeing as it isn't a conventional school, but it was probably just as boring as any other school nonetheless. Maybe Heiko could convince Aurora to skip school just this one day and they could do something else, but Heiko would feel guilty about making her do something like that just because of him. Heiko decided it was probably best just to go and get the first day over with. They could just come up with the excuse that Heiko was a new student and had gotten lost and that Aurora was trying to help him out.

"Alright, finnnnnnnneeeee." Heiko groaned to himself, finally deciding to take responsibility for his actions. "Let's go then." Heiko told his new friend, the reluctance evident in his voice.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 2:14 pm

Aurora smiled slyly at him.
"Wanna skip school?" The witch suddenly asked him.

The witch saw his reaction, she knew that he wanted it.
Of course no would be a no. She didn't care if she attempted the lesson or not. She actually knew everything and there was nothing new.
"I can take the responsibility if you want."

Aurora was curious what will Heiko's reaction be.
She expected him to refuse to skip school. But life was full of surprises.
She was a bit afraid that Adam will scold her again for having a bad influence on the DWMA's students. She didn't want to argue with him again, the girl respected him too much since that terrible day.

Aurora couldn't let the memories control her. So she continued to smile slyly at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 3:27 pm

Heiko was taken by great surprise by the girl's proposition. Aurora didn't seem like the type of girl to skip school, but all Heiko had to judge her off of was his first impression of her, and that was never accurate with any person. And Heiko wasn't the type to judge anyone either, until he truly got to know that person for who they really are. A face of shock slowly turned into a smile. Aurora did seem like Heiko's type of girl though.

Heiko waved off Aurora's offer at taking the blame for both of them. "Let's just say I got lost in the city and you were trying to help me find my way back." Heiko grinned at his fellow partner in crime. "Do you know of any good places to get something to eat? I'm sehr hungrig (very hungry)" Heiko said, slipping out into his German accent again. Just then, a roaring sound came from Heiko's stomach, further emphasizing his hunger.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2015, 2:49 pm

Heiko also surprised Aurora by accepting her offer so easily. It seemed like it wasn't his first time skipping school.
The witch already knew that working with Heiko will be just a pleasure. Well, of course younger Aurora would never think of doing such bad things. Younger Aurora would be scared to get caught or she would be scared of the consequences.

But, Aurora'd changed. She didn't care for consequences anymore. She knew enough to be sure that some things are just worth risking.

"Well..I usually prepare food at home, but I know some cool places. Of course it depends on type of your favorite food. I don't know..Sushi..fish..normal meat, vegetarian food, pizza, Italian food..which do you prefer? Death City has everything" She said. Aurora could eat everything, she used to eat what was available at the moment. Also, she wanted Heiko to tell her what food he likes. It would be helpful in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 12:43 pm

Heiko began to think about what he wanted. A bunch of those foods that Aurora had listed Heiko never had the luxury of trying, due to the struggles he underwent back in Munich. He wanted to try them all, but only one at a time. But there was one in particular that stood out to him, one that really caught his interest....

"I.... I like Sushi!" Heiko answered Aurora's question. Sushi, a Japanese delicacy Heiko had heard about a lot back at home. The thought of foreign experiences excited Heiko, as did foreign foods. Sadly, with the strict budget that his family was on, there was never much time to try anything new, and Sushi was one of those things. "Sushi is the best!" Heiko lied, acting as though he knew what he was talking about. Hopefully, he'd enjoy this food and not reveal his fib to Aurora.

"So, uhhh.... Where do we go?" Heiko had a crazy smile on his face and began to sweat profusely. America really was the 'Land of Opportunities', and it excited Heiko. Surely there were equal amounts of opportunities back in Germany, but he was actually taking those opportunities here and now.

Heiko swept some of his hair over to the side as he waited to be led by Aurora. This first day was surely the most exciting day of his life.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 3:05 pm

Aurora looked at him with a smile. Sushi was her favorite food. However, it was not very cheap in Europe. In most of American cities too. The witch once tried to make sushi, she failed. The secret of sushi was in that special rice and good fish. Aurora failed with preparing rice.
The next day after that event she was feeling defeated by the cursed rice!

Aurora looked at Heiko thinking about one good and cheap sushi place. There was one. The owner was from Japan.
"Okay, follow me. I know one place, Heiko." She told him.
Aurora felt the urge to smoke, but was trying to fight it. She didn't want Heiko to think that she is addicted from smoking.

The witch lead her weapon very far from the school building. Right in the place where the shopping district was meeting the residential district of the city.
There was one place. "Sushi Samurai". The place outside looked like a every normal restaurants in big cities.
They were very far from school.
"This is the place. One of the coolest sushi restaurants in the city. Also one of the cheapest." She told him, having a hand in a pocket where she was keeping her cigarettes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 3:18 pm

Heiko stared at the restaurant in awe. It may have looked like an average restaurant to the average person, but Heiko wasn't the average person. Anywhere in Munich, he'd probably have been banned for robbing a restaurant like this. It was a pleasure to know he could walk in with a clean slate without having to worry about being kicked out.

"M'lady." Heiko held the door open for Aurora, slightly teasing the girl. If he wanted to truly be friends with her, he wanted her to know that he was a good person and she could rely on him. Not only that, but he somewhat wanted her to take the lead. He'd never been to this restaurant, and had never had sushi, so it was probably a good idea to follow Aurora's lead on this one.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 3:32 pm

"Thank you, sir. You are indeed a gentleman" Aurora said, bowed like an aristocratic girl and with a sly smile, -which was thing somehow breaking every though of her being a "good girl"- walked into the restaurant.

The sushi restaurant had some Japanese paintings, photos of Japan temples and a big plastic statue of the samurai, holding his sword like he was ready to strike.
In the restaurant most of colors were red and white, giving the place a nice atmosphere.

The witch led them to her fav table which was right next to the samurai statue.
On the table there were menus waiting for them.
Aurora sat on a chair and smiled at him inviting him to sit too.
"I recommend you everything that has "Ebi" in the name. Ebi is..if my memory is good..shrimp. Shrimp is good!" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 4:12 pm

Heiko chuckled a bit at Aurora's bow. "Indeed I am." He teased. How could the two even be considered good people if they were ditching school for sushi right now? Heiko smiled and followed after Aurora into the restaurant, excited at trying something new.

Heiko looked around the restaurant as the two made their way to the table. Everything seemed so serene, especially with the paintings of Japanese temples. Heiko admired the decor and the effort that it must have taken the owners to build this restaurant. Heiko stopped following Aurora for a moment to examine the sculpture of the Japanese samurai. It may have been made of plastic and probably cheap, but it looked like it could have some sort of sentimental value. The samurai that was posing in the sculpture looked so tough and cool to Heiko. After a few seconds of looking at everything, Heiko went and sat at the table with Aurora.

"'Ebi'?" Heiko repeated with a confused look on his face. He then realized that in that slip of tongue, Aurora would be able to tell that he was lying to her about liking sushi. Quickly recovering, Heiko smiled at her, saying, "OH, yeah! Ebi! I love Ebi!" It probably wasn't a big deal to have lied over something as trivial as sushi, but Heiko didn't want to seem like a liar, especially a liar that lied over every little thing.

A young man came over to the table to greet the two. "Hello, you two seem like a nice couple." He smiled at the young pair, unaware that they were simply just friends. "Shouldn't you two be in school?" He asked them. "Huh? Couple?" Heiko began to shake his hands in the air like a madman again, denying that they were a couple, "Uhh, no! We're just friends!" He laughed and scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "Umm, we graduated last year." He lied to the man, not willing to get in trouble on the very first day in Death City. "Oh, I see. Sorry about that." The man apologized to the two. "Anyways, what would you two like to order?" He pulled out a small pad and pencil. Heiko hadn't even looked at the menu and was just anxious to try the sushi. So he replied with, "I'll have whatever she's getting." He told the man. The man shifted his gaze over to Aurora, "And what would you like, dear?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next