Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 4:27 pm

Heiko knew it was wrong to try and get Aurora to stay out of pity for him, but he couldn't help it. It didn't do him any better that she also lived on the complete opposite side of town. But with her around, he didn't feel like a stranger to the town. Aurora brought a sense of comfort and security to Heiko. Heiko had never felt insecure in his entire life, but ever since moving here, all he was worried about was how people would view him for being an outlander. It was quite silly, Heiko knew, but he just couldn't help that feeling.

"I'm sorry for making you come out all this way." Heiko apologized, his voice soft. So far, everything Heiko knew about witches was being proved wrong by Aurora. It almost made him want to make an organization that saved every witches life and petition the DWMA for their wrongdoings.

But Aurora was one witch.

And Heiko already knew that you couldn't judge a group of people just from one, just like you couldn't judge one person from a group of people. Aurora was no exception. Heiko may have been a thug at one point, and may still be, but that didn't mean he was a bad person. Heiko was never a bad person. Some people just did bad things, but for good reasons.

Heiko looked out the window again to see the sky an orange pinkish color. Heiko sighed, knowing that he'd caused trouble for Aurora to make her walk home at such a late time.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 4:57 pm

However the truth was different. Heiko did not cause any trouble to Aurora. No. In fact, thanks to him, she had a wonderful day. The witch opened the window to take a sit on the windowsill. She seemed to be thinking about something.

Well, the witch was thinking about Heiko's house again. Why is it so big? Such building would be perfect for a huge family, but only one person was going to live in it. It made her wonder what Heiko is supposed to do with the other rooms, she even looked at the sheet of paper to read it again. Aurora found nothing.

Aurora was never a bad person. She didn't want to hurt anybody, except for the bad guys. This witch liked hurting the bad guys.

"Heiko, Heiko, Heiko. My dear Heiko. Learn that you should not apologize me for such things. I would tell you if I didn't want to walk so far. Man, I wanted to come out all this way! Alright?  I just..Ugh..As I said.. No problem, 'kay?" Aurora said with a warm smile and soft voice. She had the urge to even hug Heiko just to make him sure that everything is okay, but she didn't do it, because she thought that it's not the right time to do it. "You know what? Today, I'll stay with you as long as you want me to. Then I'll go home. Is this okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 6:16 pm

Heiko smiled at Aurora. It felt as though he'd never be able to repay Aurora for her hospitality and worry over him. Now Heiko knew that Aurora was the right partner for himself. Not only was she kind but she was also.... Pretty?

Heiko felt kind of weird when Aurora went to sit over on the windowsill. The way she looked with the sun setting behind her and the way her voice sounded to Heiko's ear.... It was a foreign and strange feeling to him. Cheeks flushed and palms sweaty, Heiko turned away from Aurora for a brief second to recapture his composure. There was no words or explanation for how he felt in that brief second, but it didn't feel bad.

After a few seconds, Heiko could feel himself going back to normal. Feeling his cheeks, they didn't feel hot anymore. "Thank you, Aurora! I really appreciate what you're doing for me!" Heiko grinned at her. And he meant every word sincerely. "But, hey Aurora, I don't wanna sound like a creep, but maybe you should stay here. It's getting really late to be out on there right now." Heiko said, hoping that he didn't sound creepy.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2015, 6:54 pm

Aurora would never call herself pretty, but in fact she was gifted with the charisma and even something we could call natural beauty. The witch really liked Heiko and she knew that being his partner might be the most happy chapter of her life.

Aurora also noticed his unusual behavior when she sat in the windowsill. For a second she could even promise that Heiko looked like he saw an angel or something. But perhaps, it was thanks to the fact that she was very kind to him. Aurora smiled happily at him. She somehow wanted to be kind to him, it was just stronger than her

" Oh you don't. We're partners, right? Even if you tried something creepy, I would turn myself into a little cute foxie and run away." She replied, giggling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 12:07 am

Heiko blushed even more at Aurora's remark at calling herself "a little cute foxie". "You can do that?" Heiko asked, cheeks still burning hot red. He needed something to distract himself this strange and overwhelming feeling. "Umm, can you crack that window?" Heiko asked her, pointing behind Aurora. Maybe some cool air would calm him down a little.

Then Heiko realized something. "Aurora, there's only one bed upstairs." He told her, beginning to regain his normal skin tone. "I'll sleep on the floor, you take the bed." He smiled at her, trying to set a good impression. For any of his guy friends, he'd have forced them to sleep on the floor. But his father taught him to treat a woman the way he'd treat his mother.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 1:08 am

"Yeah, every witch can transform into an animal." Aurora said with a smile.
The witch noticed Heiko's blush, which made her smile even wider. It was cute, in her opinion. However, she was afraid of assuming what would the blush mean. Because it would mean everything.

The witch did what Heiko asked her to do. Well, some fresh, cool air always makes people feel relaxed.

Aurora looked at Heiko when he mentioned the bed. She blushed slightly when he let her sleep in the bed. It was so kind of him. Oh yeah, he set a great inpression
"Oh..no,no...you take the bed..I won't let you sleep on the floor" She said quietly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2015, 7:35 pm

Heiko's eyes lit up at Aurora's mention of saying witch's could turn into animals. "Really?" Heiko grinned at Aurora. It was as though Heiko was living a fairy tale ever since he found out about being able to turn into a gun. Except for.... You know.... Using his powers to threaten people. "Do you think.... I could...." Heiko began, looking down at his feet, ".... Do you think I could see you in your animal form?" Heiko asked the girl, looking up at her now, eyes glimmering and full of hope. Heiko realized he may have sounded like a four year old child at Christmas time, but he couldn't careless.

"No, seriously...." Heiko insisted, wanting to be a gentleman, "You take the bed. I like sleeping on the floor anyways.... I'll just use some blankets." Heiko stated, unwilling to let Aurora sleep on the floor. If Heiko even thought about letting Aurora sleep on the ground back in Germany, his mom would've knocked some sense into him in front of the girl. But even though his mother wasn't here, he still carried the mentality around with him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 5:08 am

"Alright, aright. I take the bed. But it's cute, you know? I know you're doing this only because I'm a girl." Aurora said with a smile. Indeed, in her eyes, Heiko was a true gentleman. There was also an idea that came into her head, but she was going to explain it to him later.

"Well..yeah.. I will show you my animal form, just give me a moment." Aurora noticed the hope and everything. Indeed, that was a bit childish. But well, the girl knew that her weapon had never seen a witch before.
But she was a bit afraid. First thing, she had to take off the soul protection. Well, there shouldn't be any Meisters in the area. Second, what about her arm? The witch was stressed thanks to such thoughts.
"Alright.just let me.."
Aurora closed her eyes.
"Soul Protection..release" The powerful wave of energy went trough Heiko's body. "Okay, now in the eyes of Shibusen, I am dangerous. Don't worry, I am not. I just need to use my magic to transform." She said to calm him down.
Suddenly, cloud of smoke covered the witch and when it disappeared, Aurora was gone. However, on the floor there was a small fennec, also known as the desert fox.
Aurora opened her eyes and looked at her left front leg. It was present.
So, losing the arm in her human form, didn't affect her animal form.
"And..uhm..what do you think?" Aurora asked, a bit embarrassed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 1:07 pm

Heiko's childish demeanor became even more childish, but now with a hint of immaturity as well. Aurora's mention at him letting her have the bed only for being a girl slightly irked Heiko. Cheeks puffing up and becoming red again, Heiko closed his eyes for a moment and then crossed his arms. Turning away from Aurora, he spoke, "No. I would've done it for anyone." Heiko lied through his teeth. Doing it simply because she was a girl sounded like discrimination. But when Aurora said she'd transform into her fox form for him, Heiko couldn't hold on to his little grudge any longer, more intrigued in seeing if Aurora was the real deal.

Turning back to face his partner, Heiko uncrossed his arms and watched in awe, despite nothing happening yet. "I believe you." Heiko confided in Aurora to not harm him. When Aurora uttered the words "Soul Protection release", Heiko felt some strange energy go through him. "Ugh...." Asher shivered a bit, unprepared for it. The sensation of discomfort quickly subsided though as he watched Aurora actually transform into a fox.

For a moment, Heiko didn't speak, move, or even breathe. Heiko couldn't believe his flipping eyes. "Is this real life? Or are all just a dream?" Asher said slowly, both of his blue eyes glowing brightly as he stared down at Aurora. Asher took a moment to look her over before doing anything else. Paws? Check. Tail? Check. Ears? Check. Aurora passed Heiko's test, she was indeed a fox. What Heiko did next, he thought he'd probably regret, but he didn't care.

"SOOO CUTEEE." Heiko shouted, pulling Aurora in for a hug. Heiko squeezed her so tightly and closely, that if he done that with any other person, he would've gotten smacked for sure. "Why don't you stay like this forever?!" Heiko rubbed her face against his, losing a bit of his sanity. Heiko didn't know why he was acting the way he was, all he knew was that he loved little cute animals, and that he probably would've done the same with a kitten or a puppy. Aurora was no exception.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 2:31 pm

Heiko's reaction surprised Aurora greatly. The witch was not prepared for what was going to happen in next few seconds. Heiko's childish behavior was just so...unexpected. When she heard the weapon's question Aurora sighed quietly. "No, it's reality." She replied quietly.

The witch felt his strange stare. He was checking if she's a real fox. It was uncomfortable for her. Well, Aurora never experienced such strange situation.

But, next few seconds surprised her again.
The witch saw his hands getting closed to her. Heiko hugged her tightly. She couldn't breathe for a second.
Aurora was embarrassed. If the animals could blush, she would have her whole face red. "C-cute? W...what?" She asked him with her eyes filled with embarrassment and voice filled with surprise. "WHAT THE HELL, MAN?!" She asked a bit angrily, with a growl.

Indeed, Aurora had a feeling that Heiko lost his sanity, he acted like he forgot that she was a human being transformed into a desert fox.
"Ugh! I feel like a pet!" She murmured quietly. Aurora suddenly remembered that some people have fennecs as their pets. It was uncomfortable for Aurora, also embarrassing. She didn't want to be a pet!
Also Heiko's words made her feel strange. She looked at him. Trying to look right in the eyes

"You...want me to stay in this form?" She asked him quietly. Aurora didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 4:45 pm

Heiko was brought back to his senses by Aurora's anger and confusion. When he realized what he was doing, Heiko immediately let go of Aurora, placing her on the ground softly. "I'm so sorry...." Heiko kneeled in front of Aurora now, remembering that she was still Aurora. "I kind of have a thing for little furry animals...." Heiko admitted, "It's a problem I have...." Heiko finished off, scratching the back of his head awkwardly. It was funny how he was willing to show animals more affection than he was willing to show girls. It was quite embarrassing, too.

When Aurora asked Heiko about if he really wanted her to stay in that form, Heiko felt ashamed of what he'd said. "What? No.... Of course not...." Heiko blushed and apologized to his partner. Despite her making eye contact, Heiko couldn't bring himself to do so and looked away out of humiliation. "I'm sorry about that. I seriously don't know what I was thinking...." Heiko said so quietly, it was nearly inaudible. "I want you to be who you truly are." Heiko returned the eye contact this time.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 5:57 pm

Aurora transformed into her human form again. She was kneeling in front of him. "Nothing happened Heiko. I understand." She whispered softly into his ear, hugging him warmly.

The witch was just touched by her weapon's apology. It was special. It arrived into her heart. She understood that Heiko liked animals so much.
She liked them too.
"Hey..you know..if you have this problem..well.. It's actually cute. But I'm just overreacting.. Actually it's my own problem. I overreact. But you know..If you really like furry animals, I can from time to time turn into a fox to make you feel better" Aurora looked at him with a smile...and a blush.
"But...You just scared me a little, you know? That's all" She explained.

"Actually.. I have an Idea. We both take the bed. You under the blanket or something, and I as a fox on the edge of the bed. What do you think?" Aurora wanted to make Heiko happy. She liked when he was happy.
It was making her happy too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 3:34 am

Heiko shivered when Aurora whispered into his ear. It felt as though Heiko could just melt right there and turn into a big messy puddle. That was until Aurora hugged him. At this point, Heiko was completely confused with the way he felt about his new partner.

It's only been a day....

Heiko's cheeks were beginning to feel sore after the copious amounts of blushing he'd done today. It was quite tiring, but he couldn't will himself to stop. He couldn't control the way he felt. Heiko couldn't even look his partner in the eyes after she forgave him for what he'd done to her. This was a day Heiko would never be able to live down, no matter how much she forgave him. Heiko stayed quiet and had his eyes downcast, only listening to what Aurora had to say.

"What?!" Heiko looked up at Aurora after her suggestion at both of them sleeping in the bed together. The suggestion was in no way meant to be erotic and Heiko knew this, but it still felt strange just thinking about the two of them in there. "Uhh.... I...." Heiko lost himself in his own words, unable to string together a sentence that made sense. If his cheeks hurt before, it felt as though they were going to explode now.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 5:16 am

Aurora noticed those all feelings that were attacking Heiko at once.
It worried her a bit. She didn't want to make him think of her as a bad person or something.
She did wonder if his blushes are hurting him.

"Wait..your cheeks must suffer. Let me help.." She touched his cheeks with her thumbs. The right thumb started to glow and Heiko..Heiko could feel that his cheeks stopped hurting him.

Aurora didn't want to lose Heiko, she already liked him very much. He was cool. She knew that they both needed to get used to different behaviors and sometimes strange habits of each other's. But it was just a matter of time.

"I didn't mean to offend you. I'm sorry. But..hm..Heiko, be honest. Is everything okay?" The witch asked, with a worried voice.
Aurora needed to explain her idea, because it was just too sudden.
"My offer..uh..I'm sorry Heiko. I just got used to sleep in a different terrible places. Just. This is when experience and bad habits come together to create a bad idea. Just..you know." She explained a bit embarrassed.

Aurora got an idea. She transformed back into a fox and landed on his back. "Surprise attack of the fennec princess!" She said loud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 11:30 am

Heiko felt Aurora's thumbs on each of his cheeks. "Wha...." Heiko looked up at the witch now as she healed him of his soreness. "Oh...." Heiko said, feeling relief wash over him as the pain left his cheeks. If only the embarrassment could be washed away as well. That would be something he'd have to get over by himself. But with time and effort, Heiko was sure he'd be able to do it.

"No, everything is alright.... I've just never slept with a woman before...." Heiko confessed, wanting to abolish any awkward atmosphere that surrounded the two. Heiko realized the fault in his words though, and quickly corrected himself, "But I don't mean it in that way!.... You know what I mean!" Heiko listened to Aurora tell him a bit more about herself.

"The idea wasn't terrible, I just-" Heiko was going to explain to Aurora the reason for his behavior and action, but was cut off. Heiko leaned forward, his body weight thrown forward a bit by Aurora's sudden surprise. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO CUTEEEE!" Heiko exclaimed loudly, not learning from his mistake from a few minutes ago. "I'M LUCKY TO HAVE A PARTNER LIKE YOUUU!" Heiko shouted as he picked Aurora up and threw her into the hair, catching her before she hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 1:19 pm

Aurora listened to Heiko's confession, giggling very quietly.
"Oh, and I've never slept with a man!" She replied with a sly smile. Aurora knew exactly what Heiko meant by his words, she wanted to tease him a bit.
And when he started to correct himself, Aurora laughed loudly. "I know! Hahahaha, you're great, Heiko. I'm having so much fun thanks to you. Thanks for being my partner, really!"

Aurora was prepared for his reaction, that time. Truth to be told, she liked that childish part of Heiko. It was funny.
The witch started to giggle when he picked her up. "I am cute~!" She exclaimed and then giggled loudly.
"And I am lucky to have a partner like  youuuuu~!" Aurora said right after he caught her. The witch started to giggle and she couldn't stop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 2:03 pm

Heiko laughed joyfully as he waved Aurora all in the air. It was almost impossible to believe two people could get along so well so quickly only within one day of knowing each other. It almost made Heiko wonder why Aurora acted the way she did that morning. Aurora was such a great person that was capable of making other people's days better, so why would she waste it being rude? All that didn't matter now though. All that mattered was that the two were on the path to greatness and that they'd reach it soon. The future seemed so uncertain and distant to Heiko, but with Aurora here, he was sure she'd lead him in the right direction.

After a few minutes of teasing Aurora and playing with her, Heiko placed her to his left and laid down on the floor, taking a few moments to calm himself down before he had a heart attack from all the excitement. "Ahh man...." Heiko said to himself with a smile on his face as he laid there on the floor. "I'm glad to have you as a partner too." Heiko replied to what Aurora had said when the two were horsing around. Heiko stared at the ceiling now, unsure of what to do next. "How long have you been living here, Aurora?" Heiko asked the girl, wanting to get to know more about her. If they were to get along well as friends, they'd have to get to know each other better.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 2:21 pm

Everything was possible in Death City. Aurora and Heiko met each other in the morning, in the evening they looked like the best friends ever.
Aurora became so rude towards the strangers..well, she didn't know herself. Perhaps the witch didn't want anyone to know what she'd experienced? Perhaps, it was just a test? People who really wanted to be with her, needed to survive her rudeness, only to experience her kindness after that?
Aurora, knew that she had a fantastic day only thanks to Heiko. He was a fantastic person. The witch believed that thanks to the Weapon she was on a path of happiness.

Once Heiko placed her down, Aurora turned into her human form. She was blushing and smiling like a little girl who got a bicycle on her birthday and decided to test it.
The witch rubbed her left arm, with a slight annoyance on her face. Her bionic arm was sometimes causing pain to her shoulder. But it disappeared right after Heiko asked her a question. The witch smiled again.
"Me? I've been living in Death City for..about two years now. I like this city. It's beautiful and so sunny! Oh, tell me how it's like to live in Germany!" Aurora replied to his question and asked him her own question to also know more about him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 10:09 pm

Heiko smiled at Aurora's positive description of Death City. In spite of her having to hide her true self from people, she still looked like she was enjoying herself and this city. If there was any doubt Heiko was having about this city, it was quickly dispelled by Aurora. Heiko could hardly contain himself just thinking about all the new people he'd meet, the adventures he'd take, and what him and Aurora would do to change this world for the better. Heiko was almost shaking with anticipation and happiness for his future. Everything he dreamed of was finally coming true for him. And maybe, just maybe, he'd be able to make up for all his crimes and misdeeds and reestablish his parents' love and respect for him.

"Oh, uh, Germany?...." Heiko suddenly frowned, reflecting on all the chaos and fear he'd inflicted on people when he was still back there. Heiko knew how crazy it probably got when he was still doing what he used to do, and how it probably improved now that he wasn't around. "Hmm...." Heiko said, feeling sad. The city he loved the most was the city he'd caused the most trouble in. And all Heiko wanted to do was give back to his community.

Heiko was so deep in his own self-pitying that he forgot to answer Aurora's question and laid there staring at the ceiling in silence.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2015, 4:06 am

The Witch looked at Heiko when he became sad. She understood what happened. Aurora remembered Heiko about his home and parents he missed and perhaps, things he would like to forget.
The witch felt guilty.
"I'm sorry Heiko I didn't want to..." She didn't even know what to say

Aurora laid next to him and sighed. "I didn't want to make you sad, Heiko. Perhaps you would prefer to asks me some questions? I will answer every single one." She said, to end the topic of Heiko's home in Germany.
"I need to tell him about the arm...I'll wait. Perhaps, he has some more important questions" The witch thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2015, 5:10 pm

Heiko thought about anything else he'd like to ask Aurora. "Hmmm...." Heiko did wonder one thing. Witches didn't just fall out of the sky, that'd be ridiculous. But after today, and all that Heiko had been through, he was just about willing to believe anything was possible now.

"Where do witches come from?" Heiko looked over at Aurora, "Like, do you have family or anything? Are you created by like a queen witch? Or something like that?" Heiko said, putting his ignorance on display. Heiko couldn't help it. His father had left him in the dark about all of this stuff until Heiko figured it out himself. And even then, his father still didn't tell him much about this other crazy side to life.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2015, 3:57 am

Aurora listened to his question and laughed loudly.
"It's not like...hahaha! No..I mean..there is one witch queen..haha! Out own Elizabeth II..Haha. The oldest witch Maaba, I think she is our witch queen.. But..I'm not loyal towards her. No.." Aurora calmed down after a few short minutes.

The witch sighed.
"Well, we don't appear out of nowhere." Aurora stood up.
"Okay. Look at me. I do look like average human female, right? I have everything in the right places. That should be a hint for you. In fact, the witches are like humans..but with magic. I mean..we can have children. Yes, I have a family. My mom is a witch, my dad is a meister. I also have a sister. She's also a witch. But she is completely different than I."
Aurora explained with a calm voice.

"Oh, and some of us can live more than 800 years, you know? But...I don't want to live that long.." Aurora said an blushed slightly. "I don't want to live longer than you..or other people I like"
She realized that is sounded weird.
"I-I mean..you know..nobody would like to experience death of their friends.." She said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2015, 4:08 pm

Heiko felt a bit stupid after Aurora's response. Of course they don't just come out of thin air, even Heiko should've known that. There's got to be at least a little bit of logic to all this crazy stuff that Heiko is just finding out about. It wasn't something to get embarrassed over though. After all, Heiko is just learning about this whole new world. "Heh, yeah. You're right." Heiko laughed with Aurora, choosing not to get sore over it this time. It'd be better that way. He'd learn more.

"You're sister's also a witch?" Heiko sat up now to listen to Aurora. Standing up, Aurora towered over Heiko, but he knew if he stood up he'd still be slightly taller than her, so he didn't care. Tucking his knees into his chest and wrapping his arms around his knees, Heiko looked up at Aurora. "What's your sister's name? And how's she different?" Heiko asked Aurora.

Heiko's mouth flew open. "More than 800 years?!" He looked bewildered. Heiko knew if he had 800 years of life on his hands, there was so much he'd do with all that time. But what Aurora said next made him rethink his view on having such a prolonged lifetime. "I understand.... It would be weird to see your friends and family die...." Heiko looked down at the floor, thinking about how tragic that must be. "But, it'd still be cool though.... Being able to see flying cars...." Visions of what the future would look like flashed before Heiko's eyes. "Just think about it, look at this house. Imagine what else they'd make in the future." Heiko admired the way his house looked one more time. "But I think the death part would be unbearable...."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2015, 4:41 pm

"My sister?" Aurora asked Heiko quietly. She sighed. Loudly. "She is..." The Witch needed to find words to describe her sister. "Angela. Her name is Angela. Trust me, she is not an Angel. Actually" It seemed like Aurora didn't really like talking about her sister. "She's a brat, okay?" She finally said. "She is a short, flame haired, red eyed brat who is a master of using fire. I mean. Her magic is connected with fire. Flame wings, fireballs..et cetera" Aurora said thinking what else she could say about her sister. "She is angry with me only because I went do Death City without her." She added.

"Oh you know..." Aurora got a bit sad. "But..living longer than you friends and the ones you love must be terrible.." She whispered, sitting cross-legged in front of him.
"I don't really care about the technology and future. I want to be with people I like. Oh, you're one of them. You're number one!" She giggled happily.

Aurora nervously rubbed the leather glove that was on her left hand. She wasn't sure if telling him about her arm was a good idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2015, 9:13 pm

Heiko attempted to envision Aurora's sister. It proved difficult for Heiko, who wondered how someone that was related to Aurora could possibly not be an angel. Thinking about her sister reminded Heiko once more about how much of nice person Aurora was, and how fortunate he was to have ended up with her as his first partner in such an extremely short timespan.

"She actually sounds like she has some really cool powers." Heiko commented, still imagining what Angela must look like. "I'm sure she's not that bad! I'm sure she's gotten over that." Heiko told Aurora, unaware of her discomfort toward the topic of her sister, "Besides, nobody could stay angry at you forever...." Heiko finished off quietly, a little embarrassed to compliment Aurora. The compliment seemed fitting at this time though.

Quickly changing the subject though, Heiko returned to what Aurora said about her long lifespan. "I get where you're coming from.... It's just so hard to imagine giving up such something that so many people wish for everyday...." Heiko sounded a bit grim at the thought of dying. What Aurora said made sense though. Life would seem so meaningless if there weren't any friends or family around to share the wonders and joys that come with it. "Really?" Heiko smiled at Aurora saying she'd rather remain in the same time frame as him, "Same here!" Heiko smiled at Aurora, "You're the real MVP here!" He told her.

"Hey, umm, Aurora?" Heiko looked her in the eyes, "I've noticed you keep messing with your left hand. Is there something wrong?" Heiko said, his voice full of concern. Throughout the day, Heiko had been watching Aurora as she fiddled with her left hand. At first, he thought it may have been an itch, but when she wouldn't stop, it led him to believe it could be more. "Are you alright?" Heiko asked her again, still looking her in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next