Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2015, 7:50 am

It's not like Angela was a bad person. No, she just liked to be mean to some people. Especially towards her own sister.
Aurora got an idea. "You'll meet her tomorrow in the school" She said quietly "I'm sure that Angela will show you her cool powers" The witch added.

Aurora started to wonder if Heiko has a sibling.
She wanted to ask him, but she remembered how the weapon behaves when she asks him about his home.
But how big was her joy thanks to Heiko. She met him in the morning, he became her partner without problems and they speak so easily. Aurora was lucky to have him.
Also, his compliment made her blush
"Well..uhm..perhaps you're right.." She agreed with him quietly.

"Well..I understand that most of people would like to live forever.. I'm just different" Aurora told him and giggled.
It was an interesting topic to speak about, in her opinion. While most of people -As Aurora said- would like to live forever, Aurora -who was afraid that she will live 800 years, while she wouldn't like to live so long- would give up this opportunity immediately. Different points of view always make interesting conversations.
"Oh, I am not the MVP. Other people deserve this topic more than I" She said quietly.

When Heiko asked about something being wrong, Aurora thought: It will be easier thanks to his question.
The witch looked at her arm and sighed. "Uhm..Didn't you notice it when I hugged you for the first time? You know..the difference between the arms?" She asked.
"Well, it's something I should have informed you about when we met..but uhm..I wasn't ready. Now I think I can show you this." Aurora said like she just dropped a heavy stone off her heart. The witch took off her leather glove  and pulled up her sleeve to show him her bionic arm. "This..is..well..uhm..what happens when you're not careful during a fight with the kishin eggs" She explained with a sad face expression. Aurora was staring at the arm all the time
Back to top Go down

The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2015, 11:27 pm

Heiko's mouth flew open in surprise at the prospect of meeting Aurora's sister. How could it be possible to meet Angela if she was angry at Aurora? Heiko was a bit confused by this, but wasn't questioning it. If he got to see another person who could transform into an animal and control fire, Heiko was there. Heiko could feel another series of question welling up inside of himself, but decided to listen to Aurora instead, who looked to be having an internal conflict with herself.

"Of course I'm right!" Heiko smiled at her, confident in his own answer. "Siblings do that. They argue and bicker, but at the end of the day.... They're still siblings." Heiko told her, reassuring her that he probably was right. Hopefully he was at least.

Heiko slowly shook his head at Aurora with his eyes shut. "No, no, no," He put his hand up, disagreeing with Aurora for once this entire night, "Trust me. You're the real MVP. You're willing to let go of something so many people would die to have.... Metaphorically.... To stay here with the people you love and see yourself out with them to the end." Heiko smiled at Aurora. The girl was committed to the relationships she had with those that she valued. That was a redeeming quality of hers. "I mean, people would betray those that they love for what you have. You are different, but in a good way." Heiko continued smiling at Aurora. Aurora made Heiko question himself though. Was he willing to do that for the people he loved?

Heiko nodded his head, remembering the different feelings in Aurora's arms. Although he hadn't put much thought into it before, it was really weird when he thought about it. "Yeah?" Heiko answered Aurora's question, wondering where this would lead up. The second Aurora slipped her glove off and revealed her artificial arm, Heiko had to contain himself and his emotions. One side of him personally thought it was kind of cool, but the other side really, really pitied her. Heiko's sad side took over him though. "What...." Heiko had a hard time getting his words out, "What do you mean by Kishin Eggs?" Heiko asked carefully, not aware of what Kishin Eggs were. "And why would they do this?" Heiko looked at Aurora with sorrow plastered on his face, showing that he truly felt bad for the girl.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 4:51 am

"Well, if Angela wants lunch, she will have to be nice" Aurora said with her evil smile of the greatest antagonist in the history.
The witch giggled. "She'll be mean, but she loves showing her powers." Aurora added
"Yeah, siblings will stay siblings forever. You know, it's a love between the sisters. I'm sure everything will be fine. You're right Heiko" The witch agreed with his words.

"Oh you probably have more questions for me Heiko, it's obvious!" Aurora said with a kind smile. She already loved answering his questions such conversations would always bring a good mood in the end.

Aurora giggles when he mentioned that people would die to live forever. Actually...
"You know, some people die, to be remembered by the others. Heroes, for example. They live because they are remembered by the generations!" Aurora said, finding a nice reply to his words. "Of course, people are afraid of dying, that's why they want to never die"
The witch was ready to die to save everyone she loved.
A few times she proved it.

Aurora moved her left arm a bit. She looked at Heiko, observing his incredible shock. The witch knew that everyone would have exact the same reaction as The weapon. Of course, she noticed also that one part of him thought that having such arm was cool. Indeed, that artificial arm was stronger than her normal arm, but she couldn't feel it.
But then she felt shock. Heiko didn't know about the kishin eggs?
"In what world were you living for 16 years, Heiko? Shanghai, then Berlin. Two most powerful beings destroyed those cities...Shanghai was destroyed by the Kishin Nebun. Kishin means- God-Demon. He's evil and powerful. Berlin..Inker, the Kishin Egg destroyed it.
The DWMA, known as Shibusen was created by Shinigami known as Death, Lord Death, Grim Reaper or God of Death... Our mission is to acquire 99 kishin egg souls and 1 witch soul in order to create you into a Death Scythe.
The kishin eggs are evil creatures, monsters, once humans, that ate a pure soul. A soul of other human. Their souls become corrupted. We hunt them down and the weapons eat their souls.
And now a few words about the souls. There are three main types of souls. Pure -blue- souls. You have one. Corrupted -red- souls. Only kishins and kishin eggs have them. Witch -violet- souls. Well..That's all.." Aurora sighed and laid on the floor, tired of explaining. She even forgot why she was telling him that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 2:44 pm

Heiko laughed along with Aurora at her devious smile. If you got to know Aurora a bit better like Heiko did today, you wouldn't buy the face she made for a second. "Eh, I'm sure I can handle her." Heiko was sure of himself. When you do what Heiko used to do, you have to get accustomed to people with attitudes whether you want to or not. "Of course I'm right." Heiko gave Aurora a smug and confident smile.

Heiko found himself truly admiring Aurora now after what she said about being a hero. It was true. Heiko now knew deep within his own heart that like Aurora, he'd give his life up for those that he truly cared about. There was no question about it. A slight bit of guilt developed inside of Heiko's heart. It was awful that just a moment ago Heiko had doubts about putting his life on the line for those that he valued. But surely Heiko would've done it if it really came down to it, regardless of whether Aurora had swayed his opinion on the matter or not. Mentally, Heiko pushed it into the back of his head, forgetting about the whole guilt thing.

At the mention of Shanghai and Berlin being destroyed, Heiko's face lit up in fear. "WAIT...." Heiko looked over at Aurora, his eyes wide with terror, "I heard about the two cities being destroyed, of course. But.... There were two individuals that are capable of causing that much damage?" Heiko's mind was blown at the very thought of one person being able to destroy an entire city. Major cities at that. "But.... What I heard was different.... I heard that...." Heiko stopped himself. There were plenty of made up stories people told him about the destruction of those two cities, and he never knew which one to believe. Heiko now realized how sheltered he'd been from the rest of the world after Aurora shed light upon the truth for him. "Why would my mom and dad lie to me...." Heiko whispered to himself. They'd left him in the dark about his weapon abilities and pretty much all of this for so long. And even when he was making his way to the DWMA, they still didn't tell him very much about what he'd be going up against in the future. I'm such an idiot. Heiko frowned at himself for believing in everything he was told as a child.

Returning to reality though, Heiko listened to what Aurora said to him. All of this was coming to him as a lesson, all of the information new to him. "Hmm.... Of course Kishins are evil. Especially if they're willing to take the life of an innocent...." Heiko's mind flashed back to what he'd heard happened to the cities Aurora had mentioned. There were plenty of other places Heiko had heard of that had been destroyed. Everything his parents told him about the world was a lie. It'd be smart to take in this information Aurora was giving him. "Death Scythe?" Heiko shot Aurora a confused look. Instead of asking anymore questions, Heiko listened. Man, she's really getting into this stuff.... Heiko stared at his teacher, wondering if he'd actually be able to memorize all of this information by the time she was done talking.

"Aurora, I'm sorry. I'm gonna have to ask you more about this stuff in greater detail." Heiko apologized to the girl, seeing that she had grown bored of explaining everything to him. "This is all so new to me. I just want to make sure I really know what's going on with the world and all of this." Heiko explained himself. Whether Heiko's parents wanted him to know all about this or not didn't matter to him. Heiko was through with being left in the dark.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 4:18 pm

Well, Aurora had still some hidden cards in her sleeve.
She was like an open book, she could still hide a lot!
I would say that Heiko knew only a few of her..heh..fifty..shades. Aurora was a person of huge knowledge and many talents. One of the talents, she was hiding from the world, was her guitar skill and also her singing voice.
"Oh, it's not difficult.." She admitted

Aurora, would never actually call herself a hero, she was just doing, what her heart told her to do. A note should be taken, to describe her honor. Aurora would never say anything about herself, that was not true. If she told that she had white hair, would mean that she had white hair. Oh yeah..she really had white hair.
It didn't mean that Aurora never lied. In fact, Aurora lies, but only when she has to. When she can say truth, she does it. When she needs to lie, she lies.

Heiko's reaction surprised the witch. She didn't even suspect that, there were people in the world, that didn't know the truth about Nebun and Inker.
Aurora hated them both with her heart, but she would never decide do fight against them. They were too powerful and Aurora was going to tell Heiko about it too.
But there were more important things to explain. Aurora knew that in The TV they could lie to not cause panic around the civilians. They could lie about Shanghai, Berlin also about Shibusen and the mission of its students.
"Heiko...you need to tell me what did you hear about Berlin and Shanghai. Tell me..." Aurora was serious. Her whole body looked like it was a serious request.

The witch nodded at Heiko's words about the kishin eggs.
It was obvious that Aurora, as a DWMA student knew a lot about what was going on in the world and what was connected to the academy itself. She knew about every failed attempt to eliminate Nebun. There was one night, when Aurora cried after a death of a few very powerful Shibusen. Every report about Nebun and Inker was depressing her. But, there was one situation about Inker that made the witch laugh. However, Aurora was going to tell Heiko about it later.
"Yeah, Death Scythe. A weapon that can be and is wielded by Shinigami. You know, Death Scythes are badass and they are powerful..I can risk a thought, that the Death Scythes are my Idols.." Aurora told him

The witch nodded. "Sure, I'm ready to answer every your question. Don't hold yourself. I know you're new. That's why you're lucky to have me. I have knowledge. In fact, without a weapon I'm weak and the weakest Meister-weapon team would kill me easily" Aurora said. She was not bored, but just tired. Speaking a lot makes people tired.
"As I said, you can ask me about everything." The witch smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2015, 2:28 pm

Heiko ran a hand through his hair, recalling all the lies he'd been told about the mayhem in those cities stated. "I don't remember.... My parents and the people around me did so well at keeping stuff like that from me...." Heiko said, his voice becoming a bit louder. The more and more he thought about it, the more he got frustrated with the lies. "They told me there was a terrorist group that caused all the chaos in those cities.... But...." Heiko paused for a moment, "I'm an idiot for believing that just some terrorist group could be destroying cities. There's other stuff they told me too, but I didn't know which to believe, so I just went about like it was nothing...." Heiko explained himself. And the news and media did a pretty good job at keeping this stuff from Heiko. Despite this, Heiko knew deep within himself that his parents knew all about this crazy stuff happening, they just chose not to tell him.

"I feel like those names are familiar though.... Nebun and Inker...." Heiko said their names, letting it roll of his tongue. "Oh, that's right!" When Heiko was in school one day, he remembered kids running around talking about how crazy the world was. They were saying that the Antichrist was here, and that it could be either Nebun or Inker, but they weren't sure which. Now, to most people, they'd call bullshit on what they were saying since they were the weird kids. Hell, even Heiko had a hard time believing what they were trying to convince other people of. But now, Heiko wished he'd listened to those kids.

"Wielded?" Heiko's mouth flew open, "By the Shinigami?! Lord Death?!" Heiko couldn't believe there were people actually worthy of being wielded by Lord Death. It just seemed so surreal. It seemed even more surreal that Heiko could become one of those people one day. "Aurora, we have to do it!" Heiko grinned at her with a determined smile.

"I just...." Heiko didn't even know where to start. There was so much he wanted to know, but he really didn't know what he should be asking. "I.... I don't even know." Heiko said. It's all my dad's fault I'm like this! Heiko grit his teeth, fuming over the lies he'd been fed his entire life.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2015, 4:55 pm

Aurora started to walk around the room, rubbing her artificial arm nervously. "It's obvious that those more important people keep such things away from the civilians, to not cause chaos..I understand this... Right now I understand.." She said quietly. The witch started feeling frustrated as well, she hated when such important things were hidden from normal people. "You know what?! Nebun, this mortherf*cker killed about 3 of our death scythes, tens of our powerful students..he even f*ckin' pretended to be one of us to attack us from inside! Inker..he's a smart one.. He has his own army made of ink.. He killed a few powerful DWMA allies...however! He helped us once...There once was a whole big operation to eliminate a dangerous kishin egg called Vinnie Stileto. He sent a golem that covered him with napalm and burned him before the DWMA team managed to do anything…" Aurora told him.

The witch kneeled in front him and closed him in a warm hug.
"Don't explain yourself, you're not an idiot... You did what most of people would do.." She said quietly, "It all sounds too terrifying, I know..but you must know about it.. Heiko..." Aurora said to make him feel better. It was not his fault.
It was something in hugging him, that Aurora liked, but she had to finally end the hug. When it happened, she looked him in the eyes

"Oh yeah, we have" Aurora confirmed with a nod. "That's our mission actually" She giggled. The witch crossed her arms, the happy smile couldn't leave her face. "You know..Our history teacher is a Death Scythe. He..well..thanks to him, my last mission was ended with the elimination of the threat..heh..I almost created two Death Scythes myself.. Heheh..But my accident stopped me from doing so." Aurora said, with a sad smile. "But yeah, you will become a Death Scythe. With me as your meister. I promise, Heiko. You will be famous."

"Hm..then..let me...hm..." Aurora without a question didn't know that to tell him. The witch checked the time on her phone. 10:13 PM. It was late, but the conversation was so nice...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2015, 8:58 pm

Heiko listened closely to Aurora. It was true. Anybody with higher authority than that of others would do anything to keep the lower powered people from panicking in order to keep control over them. Heiko clenched his jaw a bit at the sudden realization of this. Why did he feel so helpless to the power of everyone around him? When Aurora began pacing around the room out of her own personal frustrations however, Heiko stopped self-pitying and was taken by surprise. "Whoa, whoa, what?" Heiko's mouth went wide once again, for like the millionth time today. It was amusing to see the boy have everything come to him as a surprise. "He disguised himself and attacked from behind our defenses?" Heiko thought that if you're going to go and kill someone, at least let them know who you truly are. Cowardice was what Nebun brought to Heiko's mind. "And Inker helped you guys take down another Kishin Egg? That sounds.... Kinda cool. Good guys and bad guys coming together to fight against an even badder guy...." It sounded like something out of the comics and novels that Heiko read as a child. "But he's still evil though? Inker?" Heiko asked Aurora, having little hope that maybe he was an ally of The Academy now.

Aurora's hug made him feel slightly better. Thank God he was finally over blushing whenever he made close contact with her. "I just don't want to be lied to about the truth.... I wanna help." Heiko said softly, slightly leaning his chin on Aurora's shoulder. There was something about this girl that made Heiko feel comforted whenever they hugged. Heiko was hoping that their hug would last a little bit longer, but alas, all good things must come to an end.

Heiko was excited at the prospect of being able to fight battles alongside Lord Death. Who wouldn't want to do something like that? "But.... If I become a Death Scythe.... Does this mean we won't be partners ever again?" Heiko asked Aurora. It would be awesome to be wielded by Lord Death, but Heiko would be sad to never see Aurora again. They'd just met today, but he already felt somewhat attached to her. Heiko would have to get over it quickly though, if that's what it took to serve Lord Death, no matter how much he hated the idea. "You almost made two people death scythes?" Heiko now truly had help they'd both reach the goal of turning him into a Death Scythe.

Heiko had completely forgotten about the questions he wanted to ask. Now he just felt relaxed talking to Aurora. She was the right one for him. It was getting really late though, and he didn't know how Aurora felt about that, so he just continued listening and talking with her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2015, 9:43 pm

If Aurora were in Heiko's place, she would be as surprised as him. There would be nothing wrong with it. It was a normal reaction. Yeah, Nebun's disguise was just..too impossible to believe. Why did nobody notice him?
Aurora shook her head when Heiko mentioned that Inker's "help" was cool. "No, Heiko. He stole the kill and took the soul for himself. He surely did something evil with that soul."  The girl said quietly. She sighed quietly. "Yeah..Nebun..I don't..just don't want to talk about this crazy...ugh.. " Aurora hated the evil. Nowadays, evil had many forms. Evil witches, kishin eggs and people with blue souls who do evil things. Aurora wanted to change something in this world, but knew that she's to little and weak to do it.
"Every kishin egg, even if it tried to be good, will end up as a monster."

"Oh Heiko, you will help. Together we'll get rid of some evil beings, that destroy the peace" Aurora said, placing her hands on her hips. Her smile filled with confidence, fit her in that moment. "Yes, most of people prefer to know the truth, to not exist in one big lie" Aurora said using a slight poetic voice.
The witch noticed how Heiko liked her hugs, it was making her satisfied. Aurora, in fact like giving her partner warm hugs. She was slowly becoming addicted from it.
Aurora, the master of addictions!

The witch listened to Heiko's question about being a death scythe, a few seconds before it she watched his excitement.
Her first answer was simple and quick.
"No.."
Aurora closed her eyes. "You know.." She started, linking together the fingers of her hands.
"Not every Death Scythe decided to serve Death as his weapon... For example..Hm…Yeah, again I will use our history teacher as an example. After Mr.Adam became a Death Scythe, he moved to Europe with his meister, who became his wife and didn't work for the DWMA until their son discovered his weapon powers..." Aurora said to Heiko with a warm smile and soft voice. "By the way, it's cute, isn't it? To get married with a person that was your partner for a few years..." Aurora noticed, putting her fingers on her chin.

Aurora laughed quietly. "It's 10:13 PM. Woah. Thanks to our conversation, I've lost the feeling of time.. Nice. " From her smile he could read that she could talk 'till the morning

"Oh..And Heiko.. You seem to like this.." Aurora said and suddenly sat next to him. The witch hugged him again.
Aurora was really attached to Heiko. She felt like they knew each other for their whole lives...but, of course it was  only one day. She hugged him surprisingly tight, but not making him suffer from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2015, 5:41 pm

Heiko's last bit of hope would have been completely diminished if it weren't for his stubbornness. But still, he couldn't hope but feel like maybe he was living life completely wrong. Inker had taken the soul for himself and used it for his own selfish and evil purposes. The soul that he cooperated with the Academy to get. Maybe what Aurora was saying was right. There just might be some people in the world that you can't bring the good out of. Maybe you just couldn't save everyone. "I'm sure Inker and Nebun aren't completely evil.... I'm sure they're not monsters...." Heiko stared deep into Aurora's eyes, his still having a small glimmer of hope. Heiko didn't really know though. Heiko just had a hard time coming to the reality that some people are really better off dead for the sake of those around them.

Everything Aurora was saying started to have a slightly negative effect on Heiko. Heiko shrugged his shoulders at what Aurora said. In this case, maybe that wasn't true. Now that he thought about it, yes, people would want to know the truth. But if they knew what the actual truth was, they'd prefer to be lied to and live their lives as if none of this was true. But it was, and life was scarier than most thought possible. If it weren't for Heiko's passion for adventure and new experiences, he'd probably have booked a flight back to Munich right after having seen Aurora turn into a fox. This type of stuff would be too much for the average person to accept.

"Oh?" Heiko raised an eyebrow, a bit surprised by Aurora's response to his question. With a job as the personal weapon of Lord Death, one would think they'd be right by his side 24/7. Apparently not. "I want to meet Mr. Adam!" Heiko proclaimed loudly. This brought hope to Heiko that he wouldn't have to abandon the one person that basically made who he was at the Academy. There was something Aurora said that made Heiko grow quiet and his skin flushed once again. "Oh, umm, he got married? To his partner?" Heiko looked at Aurora, and then quickly looked away, hoping she hadn't seen him blushing. Don't think about it.... Don't think about it.... Heiko shut his eyes tightly and tried to shut out the thoughts that were arising in his mind.

Sudden images of Aurora in a wedding gown, her long dirty blonde hair flowing in the wind as she stood behind a setting sun. Heiko had no idea where all these thoughts came from and why they were so vivid, but they often came up at the most undesirable moments. Now Aurora was smiling and leaning in closely to Heiko, her lips puckering, inches away from his own. Shaking his head violently, Heiko finally dispelled the thought of Aurora in that state from his mind.

Finally returning to reality, Heiko curled up and hid his face in between his legs and covered his face with his arms so Aurora wouldn't be able to see how embarrassed he was. "Uh.... yeah!" Heiko said loudly, trying to sound as normal as possible, "That's pretty cool.... I guess...." Heiko voice trailed off.

Heiko came out of little shell and looked over at Aurora with a small smile on his face. "Yeah, it is late, huh?" Heiko said quietly, looking out the window. The sun was replaced by the moon now, and the night sky was still pretty bright with the stars out and shining. "Are you tired though? We still have to go back to school tomorrow, and I don't wanna keep you up...." Heiko looked over at Aurora.

"Huh? Like what?" Heiko asked Aurora who'd now taken a seat next to him. What is she talking about? Heiko was a bit confused by what she was doing. "Huh?" Heiko was taken by surprise by Aurora's sudden hug. Heiko didn't say anything for a moment. "Yeah.... I do...." Heiko said softly, returning the hug. It was true. He really did enjoy her hugs. They made him happy for some reason. It was a foreign feeling, but he didn't mind it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2015, 4:08 pm

"You might be right about Inker.. But..Nebun..No..Just no. He's a monster.." Aurora replied with her most serious tone. Her words were "sharp". However, she only wanted to make Heiko understand. His stubborness impressed Aurora, tho. The witch smiled. "Oh, let's just end this topic. Let's focus on something more positive" Aurora told him to end the topic of Inker and Nebun. She disliked it. However, she hoped that her words made her weapon undertsand.

Aurora's face experssion changed. To a sad and worried one. Her confident smile disappeared. The witch suddenly undestood one thing- Some people, indeed, would prefer to not know the truth, if they actually knew it. She didn't notice it before, because she was one of the ones that were making the world a worse place. She was a witch. Aurora hated and loved being a witch. Hated for the evil, that were cause by other witches. Loved, thanks to her magic

"Sure! You will meet him tomorrow. We have lessons with him." Aurora said with a nod. She was smiling happily. The witch liked Mr.Kovalsky, he was her favorite teacher.
She noticed another blush, which made her wonder what did Heiko think about in that moment.
"Yeah.. Now they're both 34 and they have a son that is a weapon in Shibusen. I talked with him once about it. He told me that getting married with someone that used to be your best friend is the best feeling in the world." Aurora said, giving him a surprised face expression.

The witch understood the affect that her words made on Heiko later. It made her blush slighlty.
Oh..Is...he...? Aurora thought. That thought made her blush stronger.
She felt strange, very strange. Aurora tried to guess what Heiko was thinking about. She came to a conclusion that the most important clue to solve the little mystery was the fact, that she told Heiko that the death scythe got married with his meister.

Heiko didn't sound normal, in Aurora's opinion. Or, perhaps, was it her woman intuition? It made her sure that his thoughts are embarrasing him a lot. "W-well..yeah..Y-You're right." Aurora said. She noticed, with surprise, that she sounded like old, shy self. It was a different voice from the one she use everyday. It was different, more cute. Aurora got embarrassed too.

The witch returned to her normal self, when Heiko looked at her. "No, I'm not tired. Not at all!" Aurora replied with a smile. "However, I understand, if you're tired." She added suddenly.

Aurora smiled. She was hugging Heiko and didn't want to stop. The witch enjoyed hugging him too, it was giving her that nice feeling, she couldn't describe it tho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2015, 9:43 pm

Heiko's hope for turning the Academy's greatest enemies into allies finally died off at hearing how serious Aurora had gotten. It was just easy to tell that Aurora wasn't messing around with this. Her tone was completely different from the previous bubbly and friendly tone she'd been using the entire night. "Alright...." Heiko said, dropping his head a bit in slight disappointment that the prospect of turning the two Kishins was gone. However, Aurora had said that maybe there was a chance with Inker. Maybe. All hope wasn't completely gone. Maybe one day Heiko would be able to have Inker see what good can offer instead of evil, and make him him again before he'd turned into the monster he became. Maybe.

Completely forgetting about the marriage thought, Heiko came out of his little shell and smiled at Aurora. "I can't wait to meet him!" Heiko's voice grew so high it nearly squeaked. It was funny how just a minute ago, everything that Aurora had explained to him about this hidden world had scared him, but now he was just more and more excited to fully immerse himself in all of this abnormality. Heiko was never a "normal guy". This new lifestyle would probably fit him better anyway.

"He even has a kid?" Heiko asked Aurora, looking over at her. "You know.... That's pretty cool." Everything was cool to Heiko in one way or another. "I mean, his son can carry on his legacy." Heiko fantasized about having a kid of his own alongside him, kicking ass beside him whenever he became a Death Scythe.

"Oh? Yeah?" Heiko thought about the marrying a best friend idea. Made sense. If you married your best friend, you two would know you could trust each other. Love was completely foreign to Heiko, he'd never even had a girlfriend. But what Mr. Adam had told Aurora just sounded right. "Yeah, it makes sense." Heiko smiled at Aurora.

"Are you alright?" Heiko asked Aurora, concern in his voice. Why was Aurora blushing? "Are you feeling hot or anything?" Heiko gently placed his hand on her forehead, checking for her temperature. She seemed fine. "Huh?" Heiko took his hand off her forehead, confused by the sound of her voice. The way she sounded.... It was.... Cute? Now Heiko was extremely confused. Just a second ago, Aurora was as serious as a heart attack, and now she was all shy and timid. Girls in general were hard to understand, but Aurora was the most complicated one of them all. She was a mystery to Heiko, and he wasn't sure he'd ever completely understand her.

"Nah.... I'm not really tired...." Heiko spoke to her as the two hugged. The feeling was weird, but in a good way. The only other girl Heiko had ever hugged for this long was his mom, and that was when he was way younger. "Aurora." Heiko said suddenly, while still holding on to her. "Why do I like hugging you so much?" He asked her, unsure of the reason why he did.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2015, 1:35 pm

"Oh, no, no. Everything is okay, you know it's just..oh never mind it's really nothing. I...Well... Remembered one embarrassing..thing from my past..." Aurora told him, blushing a bit more. Well, she lied, but this time she had a good reason. Those all thoughts replies. The whole conversation. Aurora would never forget it. She felt like she was just having the most exciting day of her life, also exciting.

Indeed, Aurora was changing her mood quite often. It was a part of her personality. Also her problem with overreactions.
The witch closed her eyes for a short moment, letting herself lose in the thoughts. That time, the witch wondered... "Am I even ready to start fighting kishin eggs again? I..think..so " She asked herself in her thoughts.

However, Aurora was interrupted by the sudden question of Her weapon.
Why did he like hugging her? Why did she like hugging him. Aurora started to think of an answer, still holding him tightly. "I...would ask you the same thing...I guess..It means that we.. Like each other..I guess...Uhm...It makes sense...Heiko..It's so..nice" Aurora replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 12:05 am

Heiko was unaware of Aurora's lie. Sighing a breath of relief, Heiko slumped back a little. "I thought I'd done something to make you feel embarrassed or awkward for a minute...." Heiko said, pausing for a few seconds. "Do you wanna talk about that past experience or whatever?" Heiko shot a her a friendly smile. If something was bugging her, or she needed to get something off her chest, Heiko was all ears. "I mean.... That is.... Only if you want to talk about it." Heiko said, hoping he hadn't came off as too pushy. He wanted to make her feel comfortable, but only on her terms.

Listening to Aurora's guess on why they liked each others hugs, Heiko began hugging her even tighter. He didn't know why he did it, he just did. Pulling away from the hug gently, Heiko looked down at the floor and began stroking his chin, appearing to be in deep thought from Aurora's theory. "Hmmm...." Heiko stroked his chin, formulating some ideas in his head. "Like? You?" Heiko said, looking up into Aurora's eyes with a deep and passionate gaze. A few second passed as his ocean blue eyes stared deeply into her yellow eyes. Silence filled the room. Heiko didn't say anything.

"Of course I like you!" Heiko beamed at Aurora. "You're my friend! Friends like each other!" Unfortunately, what Aurora said may have been true, but Heiko had misinterpreted it. "And of course you like me, because friends have to like each other to be friends, right? Or I hope you like me at least...." Heiko began rambling, forgetting what the point of their conversation had even been. Heiko could be extremely stupid sometimes.

"Ouch...." Heiko stood up and cracked his back. How long had they been sitting there? It was probably extremely late now. "Aurora.... I hate to admit it, but we should probably go to sleep...." Heiko said, before acting like a child. "UGHHHHHHHHHHH." Heiko began groaning, "School is so boring...." Reaching out, Heiko offered a hand to help Aurora up. "Might as well get what little sleep in we can before school tomorrow...." Heiko said, sounding a bit sad. He liked talking to Aurora. He didn't want the conversation to end. But all good things must come to an end eventually.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 4:48 pm

"Oh, you've done nothing that would embarrass me. Trust me Heiko!" Aurora said with a giggle. "We'll talk about it tomorrow" The witch told him with a smile. There was a nice, warm feeling in her heart. The feeling, she would never forget. Aurora was happy, very happy.

"Yeah! We're friends!" Aurora said happily, standing up. In that moment she was sure that their friendship would be the most awesome thing in her life.
Heiko accepted her. He was one of the last people that knew her secret. Her old friends were gone. She only had Heiko. Of course, there would be some disappointment in her heart, but she ignored it.

"Oh yeah! We definitely should..." Aurora said with disappointment in her voice. She didn't want to go to sleep but they had to. "Well..Tomorrow is going to be a long daaaaay!" Aurora told him. The witch also was sad because they had to end their conversation. However next day they could continue everything they started during that day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 8:52 pm

Heiko smiled at Aurora. School was supposed to suck, but with Aurora around, it'd probably be a lot less painful then he'd remembered it being. But even Aurora probably couldn't help him with completely getting over his hatred for school. But oh well, he needed to go now, whether he wanted to or not. It wasn't just a responsibility now, it was a duty. A duty to learn more about how he could use his powers for good and make up for his misdeeds.

"Follow me...." Heiko said, leading Aurora to his bedroom upstairs. His heart thumped louder and louder with each step. I SERIOUSLY hope this won't be weird.... Heiko wiped a bead of sweat that ran down his forehead. Just the thought of sleeping with Aurora in the same bed made Heiko feel weird. Weirder than he already felt, anyway. "Alright then...." Heiko gulped nervously, walking into the room.

Inside of Heiko's bedroom was a king sized bed sitting in the middle of the room. Besides the bed, the entire room was empty. The bed was covered by lavender colored linen sheets, a maroon comforter, and a few pillows at the head of the bed. Heiko walked over to the bed and kneeled on it, wondering what came next. "So.... Uhh...." Heiko scratched the back of his head, looking away from Aurora, "How is this supposed to work again?...." He asked his partner, letting her make the decision on this one. This all felt awkward to Heiko, but he couldn't let her walk out in the middle of the night by herself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2015, 7:45 am

Actually, the DWMA was the best school in the world, noone would get bored there. Of course, it was Aurora's opinion. People who dislike school for no reason would complain anyway. In the witch's opinion Heiko should start from NOT class, however, with her around, he could be in EAT class, however she should be keeping an eye on him.

"Suuureee~!" Aurora said with a cute voice. With each step her smile would grow wider. She saw the stress on Heiko, but she was going to prank him again. It was...Her new habit...

Inside of Heiko's room Aurora crossed her arms and smiled. "A person, who chose the bed and the other stuff had a nice style." The witch commented.
But when Heiko asked her a question, Aurora giggled. "I'll show you.." She walked over to the bed, took one of the pillows, walked over to a corner of the room, placed the pillow on the floor and finallyyyy..... She transformed into her animal form and landed on the pillow.
"Hehe! Victory! Surprised, huh?" Aurora told him
"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2015, 9:12 am

Heiko watched Aurora walk over to the bed, wondering what she would do next. To his disappointment, she simply threw the pillow on the ground. "No.... I can't let you do that...." Heiko sat on the bed, believing she was going to go to sleep on the ground like that. But then, Aurora turned into her animal form and laid on the pillow. A sinister and creepy smile slowly stretched across Heiko's face as he stalked his prey.

You know how there's always that one thing? That one thing that makes you go crazy or lose your mind a little? That one thing that makes you act out of character? Well, Aurora's animal form was the catalyst for Heiko's crazy side.

Each breath came out a little ragged as Heiko stared at Aurora on the other side of the room in anticipation. His heart beat quicker and quicker as he calculated and formulated his plan of attack. Would he go for the stealthy and discreet approach? Or the all out direct attack? After a lot of debating with himself, Heiko decided the ambush would be a better choice.

"Hey, Aurora," Heiko called out to his partner with a devious grin on his face. "What's that behind you? Is that a spider or something?" Heiko said in an attempt to draw her attention away from him. If she fell for his distraction, Heiko's plan would be foolproof.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2015, 1:37 pm

Heiko's sinister smile scared Aurora a bit, however she realized what happened. She still remembered about those two times, when she were in her animal form near the weapon.
However, she hoped that one day he will stop behaving such way. She realized that Heiko has many sides, one of them were crazy, which seemed to be active during Aurora's time in her animal form.
The witch knew that madness was dangerous and such little crazy things can lead into a wrong path.

Aurora was staring at Heiko, wagging her tail like a dog. She was curious what was going on in his mind.
The witch didn't know about his plans of attack.

However, she realized what was going on, when he told her about a spider of other strange thing that was supposed to be behind her. She knew that he wanted to draw her attention away.
Aurora deciced to just follow his game, because it was fun, she liked the way he appreciated her animal form.
The witch grinned. Oh yeah? Where?" Aurora asked as she looked behind herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2015, 9:49 pm

Heiko had to stifle a giggle as Aurora turned her back to him. Just where he wanted her. "Right there.... Just look closer...." Heiko said, as he crept across the floor slowly and quietly, making sure to suppress any noises. Good thing the floors were new, he didn't have to worry about creaking or anything that would foil his sneak attack.

Crouching low and on all fours, Heiko lowered himself to Aurora's height. "Yes...." Heiko huffed. Everything was going exactly as planned. This reminded Heiko of the old days, when he and his friends would sneak out. Which was nearly every time and every place. Didn't matter where it was. From school, from home, anywhere. Most of the time, it'd be for bad things and reasons. That was the difference between back then and now. Now the reason was much cuter.

Once Heiko had finally made his way completely across the room, he loomed over Aurora, his face darkening. It was time. Heiko stretched his arms out as wide as possible. The situation looked like a really old horror flick. All of Heiko's features became sinister. His blue eyes becoming darker, the edge of his lips stretching out inhumanely as his grin grew, and Heiko's shadows engulfing Aurora in darkness as he stared down at her.

And with one quick and sudden movement, it was done.

"AUROOOOOOOOOOORAAAA!" Heiko shouted out as he scooped her up, squeezing her tightly. Bringing her to his cheeks, Heiko rubbed her up and down, tears of joy running down his cheeks. "You're so freaking cute, Aurora!" Heiko laughed as he tossed her up and down. Yes, Heiko knew what he was doing was probably wrong. But he didn't want to be right in this case.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 3:51 pm

Aurora decided to play along and make him have fun. She wanted to make him think, that he fooled her.
"Hm...I cannot see him..perhaps I should get a pair of glasses?" Aurora told him with a smile

""Yes"? Why "yes"? Are you agreeing with me, Heiko-kun?" Aurora asked, quoting him, making her voice sound innoconet and cute. She suddenly remembered the old days, when she used to play games with Angela. Aurora would always smile, when she was losing, because she was letting her sister win. High inteligence was so useful when it comes to play games with people.

The witch didn't know, though, that Heiko's face was incredibly creepy. Of course, she did know that he's happy, because his plan is working.

She noticed his shadow, which made her turn around to face him. Her eyes widened

But it was too late..

She could hear him shout her name and squeeze her tightly, causing her problems with catching breath. Aurora did know that it was going to happen. She knew how Heiko liked her animal form. It actually would make her smile warlmy. "I know, I'm cute.." She said giggling loudly. The witch was having a great fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2015, 11:46 pm

Heiko knew he had problems and what he was doing was probably wrong. But he couldn't be helped. Aurora's animal form was just too much for him to handle. "Aww man, if the academy saw you like this, I'm sure they'd change their minds about witches...." Heiko tossed Aurora up and caught her. Heiko took a moment to appreciate Aurora's beauty. "This is a crime. How could they possibly hate someone like you?" Heiko frowned and pouted, wishing that Aurora could be free to do as she wishes. But he didn't really know what she wanted to do, or if she really wanted the world to know that she was a witch. Still though, it hurt him that she couldn't just live her life normally because of this factor.

After a few more hugs and snuggles, Heiko felt himself return to normal. He was actually beginning to get tired now, having had such a long and crazy day with Aurora. Before he knew it, another whole hour had passed. "Wow. I'm so sorry, Aurora!" Heiko apologized, realizing what'd come over him. "I can't let you sleep here though.... Take the bed." Heiko insisted. There wasn't much time left till school started for them again, so he wanted the both of them to get as much rest as possible. But it'd be tough for Heiko, who was too excited to meet all those people that Aurora had mentioned earlier. Especially that teacher that was a Death Scythe. There were a bunch of questions Heiko had for him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2015, 3:06 pm

Aurora smiled sadly. "Yeah... I'd sing you my favorite song if I had my guitar.. It fits perfectly to the way I feel every day.." The witch told him quietly.
But after a minute she giggled. "You know what? I like the cons of being in my animal form when you're around..Theehee.. " She said witha slight blush. Aurora started to like the way Heiko treated her when she was in her animal form. It was cute. Very cute.

The witch was slowly getting tired from a crazy day with Heiko. It were such a beautiful hours. Aurora shifted into her human form again and looked at Heiko with a smile and a slight blush. She sighed. "Alright...But tommorrow I'm getting you a big coffee as a "thanks" for this." She replied to his words about taking the bed. She wanted the next day to come right in that moment. But yeah..Night..
The witch stood up and sat on the bed and looked at Heiko, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L   The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The witch returns.. And looks for a new weapon (Private: Rackie and Kidd) T-L
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5