Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Boy Is Mad! (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2015, 4:51 pm

At the mention of icecream, Kudo's eyes got wide with excitement and he started to bounce up and down and wag his tail, "Are you really gonna buy us icecream?!" the little fox asked Lucus (in the weapon's mind of course). Vixy liked the idea of getting something to eat,however, Lucus's offers were making her suspicious, not necessarily towards Lucus, if you'd just survived a kishin egg attack and got a soul you'd probably celebrate too, but may be, just maybe, Does Lucus know something about this guy and is trying to keep us away from him?, the vixen thought curiously. Alex asked what the cause was about the fox put on her best poker face and shrugged "Sorry guy, can't tell you that, certain things must be figured out first..." The two magic couldn't risk letting anyone who'd cause corruption to join the cause.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 12:36 pm

Lucas heard a voice agreeing with the idea of ice cream. But due to his obliviousness, he thought it was his own. But no one seemed to respond to going to get ice cream. The masked thing, maybe a guy maybe a girl, was talking to Vixy about organizations and goal? What? Lucas just got kinda lost. But he knew he did want to spend his astounding $12.98. "Hey, idiots! I just offered ice cream to you guys and you go silent? I see how it is. I, MYSELF, am going to get ice cream. You idiots can talk about what you want." Then Lucas turned and began to walked away. He was heading towards the small ice cream cart near the steps of the DWMA It wasn't that far of a walk. He just hoped to make it before they closed. It was getting pretty late out for ice cream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 5:53 pm

Alex upon hearing the response to his question. Said "If you think that Kishin egg was bad...." he jumped off the side of the roof. He landed with a slam solidly on his two legs, obsorbing the recoil into his theigh muscles. He pulled up from his half crouched position, al let like a bow he extended his arms to his side. His eyes were glowing yellow, they were not even that color before he had jumped. "Then you would not even want to see this Kishin when two witches don't tell him who they are working for." He smiled a toothy smile, baring his sharper canine teeth. The boy was gone, if it came to a fight he could use the TWO bombs on his jacket to take them both out, he reasoned. Well mabey not the kid, no definitely not him. But that older one, in his point of view during a fight. Would only be harmful to the people who have to clean up the streets.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2015, 6:15 pm

When Lucus started yelling about how now one had an opinion on the icecream and started walking off, Kudo's grumbled in annoyance before calling out in the weapon's head "Isaid I wanted some icecream, didn't you hear me? Plus Vixy is  too busy being harassed by the masked guy,  but she might want some too", Kudo ran up to Lucus after speaking. When Alex jumped from the roof with glowing eyes, Vixy growled "Bullying will get you no where, and as far as I'm concerned, you don't fit the credentials needed to join" the vixen said, preparing herself for an attack. Kudo stopped running after Lucus when he suddenly felt danger in the air, he looked back at the now hostile kishin egg, What's going on?, the rainbow fox thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2015, 7:36 pm

OOC: You guys continue on. Ill join soon, but later. I've been busy lately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2015, 8:14 pm

Alexander strife forward, taking brisk and long strides. His posture indicated he had business to do and did not want to hurt her. His eyes told a different take however and his friendly smile made him look like he was all to happy to break her bones. "I don't want to join you people, I'm going to find out who you work for. Keeping all these secrets, if you don't start spilling it now. Well, if you can fly away then those others are going to pay the price. I wonder if the kids as fast as you, or if a weapon can outrun me once I rip off his legs." Hollow threats sure, but they sounded damn real and he needed her scared. He did not want to hurt anybody, but if they were a part of a potentially dangerous group and did not tell him then they would force his hand.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2015, 11:21 pm

Vixy's fox like eyes started to glow as well, and she let out a growl "Why should I tell you? You're probably a kishin egg, and I can definitely say that the cause doesn't need to be Involved with a murderer...", the vixen was getting very annoyed, but she was preparing for a fight. Kudo rushed back to his sister's side, summoned his metal gauntlets and got into a fighting position, he didn't know if a fight was about to start, but he was definitely going to protect his big sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2015, 5:29 am

"Tsk, tsk....."

He drew a gun and pointed it at her the moment the boy on his far left started to make a move. "That was a very bad answer." He squeezed off three shots aiming at her right kneecap. These shots were the size of golf balls, flying fast. They were so powerfully infused with madness that they would break the skin and do internal damage like a real bullet if they made contact.

His other hand, like a smooth operator would draw the pistol he had holstered behind his back, his eyes glancing over to the kid as he popped off a shot at the ground next to his feet. "You stay still now, if you want this girl here to live...."

He turned back his eyes to her as a red energy formed a small black box on his chest. "Well I am a Kishin egg, I've told you that. But I think you'll find I'm only a murderer when you make me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boy Is Mad! (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3