Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Boy Is Mad! (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2015, 12:55 am

Vixy groaned in irritation "Freaking dumb-ass!" She muttered to herself for rushing off the stairs, heading towards her house "Have fun getting killed!" She called out to Lucas before running into the city, it was a pretty messed up thing to say, but honestly she didn't really care at the moment. Vixy made sure to take the back alleyways to get to her and her sibling's house quickly, hoping that the kishin egg didn't try anything until night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2015, 1:07 am

Lucas skid to a halt, arriving at the fountain from earlier... "Ah ha..." The boy said with peering eyes, observing the scene. He was still a little irritated. That stupid girl yelling stuff at him, telling him he was gonna die. It kinda made him upset. But he tried his best to tone out those thoughts. "So... The lady said that the monster reached down and grabbed her by her legs..." Lucas looked at the roof of the small building in the alleyway, next to the fountain. That was probably where the creature reached from... With a blast of wind ripping from the bottom of his foot, he blasted himself up like a rocket, landing on the roof of the building... "What is this...?" He said, looking at the roof. There was a trail of slash marks on the roof, leading to the main street... "Wow... Either this Kishin was on a rampage, or he hasn't cut his nails in a long time..." he muttered while looking around. He ran over to the edge of the roof and jumped of onto the main street. More slash marks lead up face another building, and onto the roof... He jumped up and followed the trail, his tongue hanging out like a dog as he ran.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2015, 10:11 pm

When Vixy got to her house, she was relieved to see her little brother outside the door on the doorstep in human form, chomping down on a chocolate chip cookie. Vixy quickly told her younger sibling of the situation, and received an enthusiastic thumbs up from her platinum haired brother. The two foxes got onto the roofs to get to the fountain faster, and Vixy hoped, if he was already there, that Lucus didn't screw up if he encountered the kishin egg. While they were running, Vixy noticed something running across nearby roofs in the corner of her eye, she looked to where the movement was coming from, and surprise surprise, it was Lucus, Did He begin the chase already?, Vixy thought, her and Kudo stopping to observe where the white haired boy was going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2015, 10:51 pm

Lucas continued to leap, floating from rooftop to rooftop. The trail was pretty clear, so he had no trouble at all following it. The trail eventually lead him to... a restaurant door? Thats odd... The boy thought... He slowly pushed on the clawed restaurant doors. A bell chimed as the door opened. He looked around as the door closed behind him. The restaurant was small... It look more like a bar from a western movie. Oddly enough, there were no chairs or tables anywhere in sight, just a trail of claw marks on the floor which led up to the bar ended there. Is it behind the bar...? Lucas got a bit nervous. He slowly inched towards the bar, not sure wether he wanted to find what he was looking for...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2015, 11:19 pm

After a while of watching, the two foxes started to follow Lucus, soon seeing the clawed trail the monstrosity they were tracking left. Vixy and Kudo would arrive at the door of the restaurant a little while after Lucus arrived slowly peeking through the doors, only to find a scene that look like it was ripped straight from a horror movie. When Vixy and Kudo opened the door, the bell attached to it rang, making the two jump in surprise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2015, 11:27 am

Lucas spun around facing the door as the doors opened, but he was only disappointed... "Dear god. Why do you torment me with the hell of this woman's presence...?" Lucas said flatly with a blank face, looking at Vixy. He didnt seem to pay the other person any mind though. "You know," a voice said from behind Lucas. Lucas spun around. The voice was creepy and eerie. He turned to see the source of every claw mark around Death city. A skinny creature that looked naked was crouched over on all fours on the bar. It had gray, bloody skin and insanely long claws on its feet and hands. The claws were at LEAST a foot long and there was blood all over them. Lucas jumped back in disgust and fear. "I cleared out this restaurant and ate the soul of every human that was in here... Not really because I had a choice, though," the creature began. "You see, these claws of mine are a real hassle. I can't do anything properly. Walking, climbing, playing video games... It's all very difficult. But slashing through bodies? Oh, that's something I can do without a problem. So I do it as often as I can..."

The voice was gruff and creepy, but also very conversational. As if he were talking to a group of friends. The kishin egg climbed down from the bar, readying himself by crouching over. "I... I hope you don't mind if I slash through your body." Lucas' muscles tensed. He quickly went into partial weapon form just in case. His right hand turned into a silver gauntlet with golden lining. On the forearm of the gauntlet, a small, silver and gold, circular shield formed. "You won't be slashin' through this studs body. Slash through her." He said, nodding towards Vixy with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2015, 8:05 pm

Vixy and Kudo glared daggers at Lucus when he said his first comment, and Vixy replied with a hiss "We're not here for you, frost top, we're here to make sure the kishin egg gets properly dealt wi-" but suddenly, the fox witch was interrupted by the monstrosity crouching on the bar. Kudo and Vixy watched in horrified awe at the thin creature, it's words making them tense up, This thing is terrifying!, the vixen thought. When Lucus told the kishin egg to slash through her she scowled at the white haired teen before looking at the kishin egg and saying "Don't mind him, he's an idiot" she says to the kishin egg casually, "Now, let's get to business, shall we?" And with that, she and her little brother turned off their soul protect. The two didn't have souls as strong or as noticeable as full grown witch or warlock, but together it could possibly seen like a full grown magic user, however, Lucus and the kishin egg most likely didn't have souls perception.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2015, 8:27 pm

Lucas stood ready, waiting for the kishin egg to do something... But it was weird. The kishin sat there as if it were asleep. about 10 seconds of intense silence passed as the kishin remained motionless... Lucas squinted his eyes at the hideous beast. "Is it aslee-" Before Lucas could even finish his sentence, the kishin darted at him, ripping the bar behind him to shreds. It flew right towards Lucas at crazy speeds, a grin on its face. Lucas raised his shield and the beast's claws crashed right into it. Both Lucas and the kishin crashed right through the door and landed in the street outside. The sun had gone down by now. Bright street lights illuminated through the darkness, the moon up above also helped a bit. This thing. It's both fast and strong... But I can handle it. Lucas thought to himself. The beat stood on its feet. It was at least 7 feet tall, but still rather skinny and lanky. its arms were crazy long, and its claws scraped against the ground. "Just let me cut through that body of yours... You won't feel a thing after a while. You'll just be asleep..." The kishin said as he inched closer and closer to Lucas who was scooting back on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2015, 10:34 pm

When Lucus and the kishin egg went flying out the restaurant door, Kudo and Vixy jumped out of the way, hoping back to their feet after the two tumbled out of the restaurant. Vixy and Kudo watched through the door as the clawed kishin egg tried to slice at Lucus, the two fox siblings looked at each other, We have to do something. The two muttered their mantras, and after pointing at the kishin egg, they both released a stream of energy towards it, Kudo's was in the form of a rainbow color bolt of electricity, if it hit it would've stunned but it would cause pain, and Vixy's was a stream of colorful fireworks, it would be hot like fire if it hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2015, 10:44 pm

The kishin egg didn't know exactly what would be coming from behind him, but he figured that one of those kids would attack him at some point. As he heard their mantras being quietly uttered, he leaped into the black sky, the ground beneath him shattering. The colorful energy beams went right towards Lucas! He raised his shield and blocked was he could, but he was sent rolling backward on the ground. His body was oozing with steam from the heat of their attacks. He looked up at the sorcerers, a piece of his hair on fire. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE AIMING THAT THING!!!" He shouted angrily, his teeth grinding as he yelled. So these idiots are witches... He thought to himself... Lucas stood up, dusting himself off. There was a sneer on his face, and part of his shirt had been scorched. "You guys are totally dis-" Once again, before the boy could finish his sentence, the kishin cut him off. The monster came chrashing down from the sky, claws first! He was heading right towards the witches, a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2015, 11:56 pm

The fox siblings gasped in surprise when the kishin egg jumped into the air, not expecting it. Vixy rolled her eyes in annoyance when Lucus yelled "Its not my fault that he decided to jump in air at the last second, chill out!" She retorted. Vixy and Kudo looked up as the kishin egg started to fall from the sky, the two flipped out of the way just as he landed, either one preparing for the clawed menace to lunge at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 10:26 am

The kishin crashed into the ground. Rocks and dust burst into the air leaving him hidden in a screen of rubble. Then the kishin began to spin rapidly, creating a whirlwind of claws and dust. He span right towards the nearest witch, hoping to cut right through their body. "Cutcutcutcutcutcutcutcut!!!" The beast shouted. Lucas didnt really know what to do at the moment. He couldn't really get close with those claws... He could use his blade to provide him some range, but that monster has ten sets of blades on his finger, while Lucas could only make one.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 9:19 pm

The witch that the kishin egg lunged at happened to be Vixy, and the fox had to react fast, so instead of using an offensive method, she used a defensive one instead. Vixy quickly snapped her fingers and suddenly three clones were summoned in front of the witch, all three jumping at the clawed kishin egg. If the kishin egg slashed at one of the clones they'd explode into a cloud of smoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2015, 11:38 pm

The kishin slashed at the clone, ripping into a thick smoke screen. It was startled, looking around in the smoke frantically. Lucas saw his opportunity to end this. A blade extended from the top of his hand. It was about 3 feet long. A smirk crossed his face as he looked into the smoke. "This'll be our last waltz, kishin," He muttered to himself as if he were in an action movie of some sort. He ran head on into the smoke. When he caught sight of the beast, he thrust his blade right through its chest. The kishin screamed. But it was a terrifying, hollow and demonic scream. Lucas pushed the kishin right through the smoke and they landed on the ground. Moments later, the kishins soul appeared as its body vanished. Lucas grabbed the small red soul and swallowed it in one gulp.His arm went back to normal and he stood to his feet with a smile on his face. "EVIL BE VANQUISHED!!!" He shouted, raising his fist in a victorious manner. But then, he turned to the trio of witches behind him. Specifically towards Vixy. "You good for nothing witch. I KNEW you were a witch, and I TOLD you I could take that kishin down! HAHAHAHAHA! Lucas WINS AGAIN!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 12:00 am

Kudo and Vixy shivered when they.heard the kishin egg's death rattle, but they knew that the short battle was over. When Lucus and the corpse of the kishin egg fell out of the smoke, the two witches watched, looking surprised, Vixy was about to give Lucus a "congratulations", however, the moment he opened his mouth she instantly thought twice about it. Vixy and Kudo crossed their arms, having a "are you serious?" look on their face, and since their tails were out, one could see they were lashing in annoyance, "Yeah, 'cause you totally took him on by yourself" the vixen said, voice dripping with sarcasm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 12:23 am

Lucas folded his arms and turned his head away, pointing it upward slightly. "Technically, my attack was the only one that hit so... YEAH! HA! I DID TAKE HIM BY MYSELF!" He said as he pointed in their faces childishly. He then began to blow raspberries and smack his butt in their faces, running around them teasing them. "If anything, your fireworks aided the kishin cause they hit ME! But I still conquered that beast, overcoming the severe injuries INFLICTED BY NONE OTHER THAN YOU!" He said with a smirk. "Plus, even if I DIDN'T kill that thing and you guys managed to take it down. I'd get the glory regardless. You're all witches. No one would believe that you killed a kishin and protected me from harm. Witches are EEVVVIIILLL. That's just how the world works... You guys probably came here to kill me in the first place. If that's the case, I AIN'T GOIN' DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!" He said as he put his fist up, jabbing the air near the witches, pretending he was some type of famous boxer.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 6:40 pm

Both of the foxes scowled at Lucus, not finding his teasing or joking funny at all, He's definitely NOT welcomed in the resistance, he'd get all the members killed with his stupidity.., the witch thought. "If I didn't shoot the fireworks the kishin egg would've still been on you, and then would've ripped you apart, and a little burnt hair isn't going to kill you, dumbass" the vixen said, however, when he said witches were evil and started jabbing the air, the magic user's eyes started to glow with anger. "We wouldn't even waste our magic on the likes of you, big headed guys like you deserve to die due to consciences caused by your stupidity" the vixen said, venom in her voice, and suddenly, Lucus would hear the voice of a kid in his head, saying: "Plus, killing you wouldn't benefit us, besides ridding the world of another jerk, and getting in trouble with the academy over a killed student isn't on our schedule, though they probably wouldn't even know you got killed..".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 7:07 pm

Lucas continued to laugh with his hand on his stomach. He took a few steps back and let out a sigh. "Oh, my... You guys are a real blast." He said with a smile, and he really meant it. Meeting a girl, having her help you kill a monster, finding out she's a witch, then her turning around wanting to kill you? All in the same day?! Lucas couldn't ask for a more perfect day! "You guys. I don't know who you are, but whoever you are, I wanna spend the rest of my life with you guys!" He said with a smile, still slightly out of breath from laughing. He was serious too. He didn't know who these witches were, but he didn't know what he'd miss if he wasn't with them. "All of you. Marry me! Seriously!" He said with a smile, walking over to the nearest witch and hugging them while chuckling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 9:16 pm

"So you like ridding the world of jerks then?" Called out a man's voice, he stood pounced on the roof of a building just overlooking the restaurant. A quick glance would reveal a young man wearing a dark coat and a long nosed mask. He looked like he was properly armed, with a sword on his side and a pistol in his holster. "I would have pitched in but I was a little late to this shindig. I usually only take out the trash at night..." His voice was calm and very smooth, like he knew just what words he wanted to say and was weaving them just right in a charming sort of manner. "For someone who's not in the academy to step up above the standard to help clean the world like that. It's commendable. Hell, given the way most witches are the two of you down there are the closest you can get to damn heroes! Great job really, good show and all that..."

Alex clapped his hands together slowly in the quiet street, near abandoned after the Kishin had torn through his lunch. "Kudo's to you too weapon guy, it's hard as hell I wager to kill anything that tough. Especially without a meister. Shame that you were just a bit late then though... Huh? I can't say I was any better this time." He said looking in through the broken window. "But for you other two, there's a few more people around this town who are looking to help people by getting the hell rid of those walking food processor Kishin eggs. Along with, other monsters... If I could talk to you for a spell, it would be an honor. Call me black by the way."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 10:00 pm

Kudo was hugged, and the two witches were completely dumbstruck, "Um......What?" Vixy murmured, her confusion drowning out her anger somewhat, Did He get hit in the head or something? Is he trying to trick us?, Vixy thought. Kudo squirmed from the weapon's grip, titling his head questioningly, Maybe he's just happy to be alive?, the platinum haired warlock thought.Vixy was about to say something to Lucus, but a man's voice cut in, causing Kudo and Vixy to whip their head towards the source. As Alex started to talk, the two foxes started to get a suspicious vibe from the newcomer, watching him warily, and when he was done speaking, the witch crossed her arms "Thanks but no thanks, me and Kudo don't make it a habit to go kishin hunting, we avoid going after them when we can, plus me and my bro are part of a different cause at the moment..." The two didn't really trust the newcomer mismatch, his presence made them feel uneasy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 10:16 pm

Lucas was rather confused at this point. He had no idea who this Alex was, or why his voice was so conversational, but it made him a little tense. He rarely came across people on roofs with masks... But he didn't seem like he was trying to harm them. If he was, he would've shot all four of them before speaking. But that worried him a little more. Why did this guy have a gun, sword, and mask, but introduced himself so politely... Regardless of the mysterious circumstance, Lucas had respect for the man. He DID introduce himself, and he didn't shoot any of them. "Hey there, Black. Odd to meet you." He said with a salute. "I'm just chilling here with my witchy friends. As you can see, I just rescued them all from that vicious beast. If I hadn't gotten here in time, they would've been eaten alive. Honestly, they owe me their lives. BUT! Because I'm so kind and humble, I've decided to be their friend, rather than their owner." He said putting his hand on his chest and bowing slightly. "My name is Lucas Ivy. Pleasure to meet you all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 10:25 pm

Well that sucked Thought Alex as he got turned down by the two witches. The other guy seemed to be the only one who was happy to see him. Ehh, who could blame them. He had that effect on people. "Well, you'd be wise to do that I suppose. What cause are you already devoted towards? Something well for the people of the city I would hope..." He could not tell if the weapon man was joking or if he legitimately was that full of himself. Regardless, he responded with. "Well charmed to meet you Lucas, I'm sure they'll be glad to have you as a friend..." After all, the boy did just kill a Kishin egg. Even if the other two saved his ass. Alex looked at the younger of the two magic people..... Reminded him of his own son. He gave a smile to everyone, not wanting to come off like he was there to hurt people.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 10:54 pm

Vixy rolled her eyes at Lucus and scoffed as he said he saved their live "Ugh, really frost top?" The vixen said, though only in annoyance and not anger, before looking back at Alex "And the cause isn't just for Death City". Despite the smile given by Alex, Vixy and Kudo still felt something that was off about the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2015, 11:10 pm

Lucas suddenly dug into his pockets, his tongue as he was trying to reach for something. "Hold on..." He said as the struggle continued. Then he finally unplugged his hand from his pocket, holding a few bills and some change. "I have $12.98! I'd say that's enough for something for all of us at Death's Cafe? Whaddya say we all sit down over some ice cream and fries? Wouldn't that be nice?" He said as he nodded with a smile, trying to get them to go along with the idea. It was getting kinda late out, and he had no idea what type of responsibilities these people had. But who cared! Lucas just met three witches and a masked man! He killed a kishin and ate it's soul! He was on a roll! Who knew what could happen next?! "The night is young, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2015, 6:19 am

Oh boy, his favorite. The pronoun game. "Well what is it for then?" He asked. He did not want to keep being nice to the weapon because while what he was saying was.... kind. He was not particularly here just to make friends. So he stayed silent to his request to let him get the message. Underneath his coat, he made a small black box out of his soul wavlength. The Kishin was ready for if things here went sour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boy Is Mad! (Open)   The Boy Is Mad! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boy Is Mad! (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next