Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 12:59 pm

Natalie nodded, "I run up and down zem for cardio." she smirked, "I'd race you, but you'd lose too easy right now."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 1:07 pm

"Yep, I would." Jay said, nodding. With a sigh, he took the first step of many.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 1:26 pm

Natalie skipped backwards up the first few steps, facing him as she walked upward, "So... Eef you are so vorried about getting caught, vy are you in Death Ceety?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 1:33 pm

"I'm only worried now because I'm drunk enough that it might be a problem. Since my animal form is smaller than my human form, I might just drop unconscious after transforming. Dunno. Never downed a whole bottle of vodka before. I'm confident in my ability to run away if that doesn't happen." Jay explained. "Anyway, I heard good things about the city, so I thought I'd check it out. So far so good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 1:33 pm

Natalie nodded, "I've only been here one year."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 2:12 pm

"I won't be staying that long." Jay said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 2:12 pm

Natalie raised a brow, "Have plans?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 2:17 pm

"I'm travelling around. Not staying anywhere too long." Jay stopped to look back at the city, from where they were about halfway up the stairs. "Nice view, as long as you don't look into the desert."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 2:18 pm

Natalie smirked, "You should try Russia."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 3:07 pm

"I'm sticking to the US, for now, but maybe at some other point." Jay said, thinking of all the things Natalie had said about her country, and thinking that, no, it's probably not a prime holiday destination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 3:18 pm

She shrugged, "Ve make excellent snowmen. You are missing out." she teased, looking over her shoulder, "Almost to zee top."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 5:37 pm

"Snowmen aren't my thing." Jay said, and, breathed a sigh of relief to hear that there weren't many more stairs left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2016, 10:55 am

She shrugged, "Und be have ze palace at Moscow..." She sighed whistfully, "Ees beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2016, 1:08 pm

"I'm sure it is." Jay said, all attention focused at the top of the staircase, which was oh so close, rather than the conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2016, 1:10 pm

Natalie skipped ahead slightly, twirling at the top of the stairs, "Come on, not much further."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2016, 1:58 pm

Finally arriving at the top of the stairs, Jay turned and sat down on the highest step. "Torture. I think I see why meisters are so fit physically."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2016, 8:29 pm

Natalie shrugged, "Eet vas easy for me ze first time."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2016, 9:32 am

"You're a special case." Jay said. "Now, fold the parachute out already."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2016, 10:18 am

Natalie nodded, opening the backpack and checking the chute for holes. Her fingers moved over the fabric as she inspected it, careful, and trained, like she had done this before.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2016, 2:04 pm

Watching Natalie check the 'chute, Jay wondered, and asked: "D'you steal parachutes often?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2016, 2:06 pm

Natalie laughed, "No, my family deals in weapons and arms." she mused, "I had to learn how to properly inspect all forms of military equipment. We have to know our product."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2016, 6:03 pm

"Ah, okay." Jay said, unquestioning. Apparently, being surprised with Natalie and her family was quite pointless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2016, 6:26 pm

Natalie folded back into the pack, "How high?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2016, 8:23 pm

"Whenever you say stop." Jay said, standing up from the step. "I'm going to have to use the open parachute to send you up with a powerful updraft. Might be a little... Turbulent, at first."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2016, 8:34 pm

Natalie laughed, giving him a thumbs up, "Give eet your best shot, bord boy!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next