Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2016, 9:01 pm

"Are you ready? The parachute flat on the ground?" Jay asked. "I wanna make sure before releasing soul protect. So I can do my magic and scram."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2016, 9:01 pm

"You release it once in the air." she corrected, "Laying it flat here will make it not catch the air once it's up."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2016, 9:25 pm

"I gotta blow air into it to lift you up. Once you're up, it'll be open already, and if it isn't, I'll make sure you get down safe." Jay explained. "I can only blow you about six to seven feet into the air, unless I use the parachute, and a sustained spell. Something's gotta catch the wind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2016, 2:29 pm

Natalie shrugged, opening it up on the ground before sliding it onto her shoulders, "Eef you say so."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2016, 2:54 pm

"Okay." Jay said, taking his cloak off and throwing it to the side. "Soul protect, release!" Jay cleared his throat, before sitting down on the ground. After chanting his mantra quietly, a current of air started to blow from underneath Natalie and the parachute, which started rising up above Natalie. "3, 2, 1, takeoff!" Jay exclaimed, making the current of air finally strong enough to lift Natalie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2016, 7:16 pm

Natalie laughed loudly, fully, enjoying the moment as she was caught in the updraft and hurled through the air.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2016, 8:26 pm

Jay kept up the updraft until Natalie was little more than a dot in the sky. Releasing the spell, he took a deep breath and put on his cloak. "Soul protect." He mumbled under his breath, as he started the long descent down the stairs of the academy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2016, 4:09 pm

Natalie laughed from up in the air, watching the city turn into small glowing spots beneath her. Interesting for a simple night out, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2016, 4:48 pm

Jay looked up towards the whole way down the stairs, looking up at Natalie. He'd have to get out of the city, now, as people might be on the hunt for a potential witch, or warlock, and he'd have to do it as soon as possible. No time to wait around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6