Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 6:13 pm

"Yeaaaah..." Jay moaned, slumped over the bar. "Water..." He reached into his cloak, and then put his wallet on the bar. "Just leave me enough for a hotel room..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 6:16 pm

Natalie smirked, leaning an elbow on the counter drunkenly, "I vin." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 6:18 pm

"You do." Jay said, picking off the counter somewhat. "That's enough drink for today, I think..." He murmured before drinking the glass of water given to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 6:44 pm

Natalie tipped her head at him, "Don't bet against a Russian in a drinking contest."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 6:55 pm

"Hey, the kiss was too tempting to pass up. There was a chance." Jay replied, slumping back down on the bar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 6:56 pm

Natalie laughed, "Not really."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 7:00 pm

"Okay, fine, no chance. But it was still irresistible." Jay said, more towards the bar than Natalie. "Anyway... What's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 7:06 pm

Natalie offered her hand, "Natalie Anastasia Toloczko. You?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 7:08 pm

Jay shook Natalie's hand. "Jay Galeson."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 7:09 pm

"So bord Jay," she giggled, "Vat brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 7:14 pm

"I'm taking a break from work. Basically, tourism." Jay spoke into the bar still, for recovery was going to take a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 7:16 pm

Natalie raised a brow, "Oh, vere you vork?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 7:19 pm

Jay looked at Natalie. "I punch criminals, take their money and leave them near the police station. Better than stealing for my food from anyone else, eh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 7:31 pm

Natalie laughed, "Do you draw peectures on their faces? Dat's my favorite."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 7:37 pm

"No, I don't. I should do. That's a good idea, thanks." Jay said, going for a second try at sitting up off of the bar. He was wobbly, but able to not fall off the stool, and it seemed, capable of keeping his stomach contents down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2016, 7:40 pm

Natalie shook her head, "No, seet. It will hit you again in a meenute." she chuckled, "You Americans always think you do so vell."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2016, 1:42 pm

"I'm sitting." Jay said, glaring at the bottle which he had so stupidly emptied, as if it was the cause and culprit of his torment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2016, 1:42 pm

"You tried to stand." she chuckled, waving to the bartender, "Something to eat, dah?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2016, 1:49 pm

"How about a sponge, so it can suck up the mistake I drank maybe?" Jay joked, partly because all of the food was on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2016, 1:51 pm

Natalie laughed, "No, you bought drink, so I buy food, dah?" The bartender sat a basket of fries in front of him, "This is American food, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2016, 2:03 pm

"You really going to feed the bird man fries? Like people feed fries to seagulls and stuff?" Jay asked, joking again. "I guess it is. Though it's popular everywhere."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2016, 4:09 pm

Natalie shrugged, "There are no seagulls in Russia. And we do not feed animals."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2016, 7:49 pm

"It was a joke. Ha. ha. Funny. I thought Russians laughed as they danced that weird kicking dance." Jay explained, fully turning his head towards Natalie.. "Can you do that dance? I totally wouldn't mind seeing you do that dance. For... Reasons."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 5:35 pm

Natalie shook her head, "That is men's dancing." She laughed, "Do I look like man to you?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 10:34 pm

"You drink like a man, so I thought you were maybe also able to dance like one." Jay replied, popping a fry in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next