Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 5:00 pm

"Nobody says that. Not without some irony or sarcasm at least." Jay said, as he put some money on the counter. He was done stealing, for the most part. "Lets go find a clear spot for take-off, then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2016, 1:06 pm

Natalie shrugged, "Eet vas vorth a shot." she grinned, following him out the door.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2016, 7:19 pm

"Top of the academy stairs should do nicely." Jay said, looking up at the building towering over the city. "D'you think they'll mind a warlock suddenly releasing his soul protect right in front of the school?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2016, 1:06 pm

Natalie laughed, "Eef my uncle comes to get you, I bet I can talk him out of eet."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2016, 3:31 pm

"I can just leave if I have to. Nobody can stop a wind boosted eagle." Jay said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2016, 3:32 pm

Natalie shrugged, "Eef you say so."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2016, 8:34 pm

"What I really don't want to tackle is the stairs. D'you know how many there are? Has anyone counted?" Jay asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 1:41 pm

Natalie laughed, "Many, I know. Can you not fly, bord boy?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 2:00 pm

"Only when I transform, and for that, I need to release soul protect. I don't want every meister who can perceive souls and their mother to know I'm around until I'm at the top of the stairs." Jay said, sighing. "I guess there's no helping it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 2:36 pm

Natalie shrugged, "I understand. Come, I valk vith you."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 2:48 pm

"Alright. You're the one who's going to be flying, so you gotta get there either way." Jay said, finally getting to walking from the surplus towards the academy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 10:59 am

Natalie grinned, stepping alongside him, "Usually zees trips are races." she mused, "In Russia, competition is how ve passed time. Races, jumping, climbing..." she mused, "Ees too cold for much else."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 11:14 am

"I don't think I'd survive doing anything like that right now." Jay said. "I think the only reason I'm not dead or passed out on the floor is that I'm a warlock."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 11:16 am

Natalie shrugged, "Meisters have slightly enhanced metabolisms." she chuckled, "And I also am Russian. Ees enough of an excuse."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 11:19 am

"So you have the ultimate vodka conquering body," Jay joked. "Unless your uncle is even better at keeping the stuff down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 11:24 am

Natalie laughed, "He can drink me under ze table." she smirked over at the warlock, "His meister ees leeteraly a bear."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 11:35 am

Jay gave Natalie a questioning glance, and then assumed that she used the world literally instead of figuratively, as many people do. "How big is the meister, if he's like a bear?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 12:14 pm

"No," she corrected, "Raynor ees a bear. Beeg, fluffy, sharp teeths?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 12:18 pm

Jay laughed at the notion, and then, finally getting that Natalie was perfectly serious, mumbled under his breath: "Crazy Russians..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 12:19 pm

Natalie shrugged, "Ees not zat bad. He keeps warm in ze winters, and only mauls ze sheep."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 12:40 pm

"Only the sheep. That's much better." Jay's sarcasm was something else. "Makes me think perhaps letting my cover down in the middle of the city is not such a good idea, if your uncle and his meister are representative of the people that might come and attack me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 12:43 pm

Natalie shook her hand, "He go away eef I tell him too."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 12:47 pm

Sighing, Jay shook his head. "Other people might not. Oh well, I can get away easily enough. Have plenty of practice running away."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 12:51 pm

"Couldn't you just fly again once they know you're here?" Natalie asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 12:55 pm

"That's what I mean." Jay said, stopping. The staircase was staring them right in the face, now. "Looks much bigger from up close."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next