Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 10:36 pm

Natalie laughed, "You should see my uncle. Or his bear." she chuckled a bit, popping a french fry in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 10:43 pm

Jay laughed, at the thought of a Russian dancing bear. "The only thing I can do is the worlds best snow angels; I have feathers, so they look great."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 10:49 pm

Natalie grinned, "You fly?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 10:52 pm

"I turn into an eagle, then I fly. Believe it or not, the feathers I have in my human form are actually more like weapons, and do not function for flight." Jay said, eating another chip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 10:53 pm

Natalie sighed, "Pity, I would like to see the stars a leetle closer."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 10:55 pm

"If you can get your hands on a parachute, I can send you up without a plane." Jay grinned. "Wind magic and stuff. I can summon an updraft of air."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:05 pm

Natalie grinned, "Military surplus down street. We take, dah?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:11 pm

"Sure thing." Jay said, standing up. He grabbed his wallet and put down enough money to definitely cover the costs of the booze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:14 pm

Natalie swung her bag over her shoulder, fur coat pulled tight around her chest, "How sweet." she winked, letting her fingers brush his hand on the way out.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:24 pm

Jay followed Natalie out, grinning widely. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:25 pm

Natalie walked out into the street, looking up at the sky, "Isn't it beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:31 pm

Jay looked up at the sky as Natalie was doing. "The stars are a lot clearer here in the desert than where I'm from, that's for sure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:34 pm

Natalie raised her brow, "Oh? We usually cannot see through fog in sky."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:36 pm

"Too many lights make the stars dull. But here the only lights are from Death City. Nothing else around, for miles." Jay explained, looking back towards the ground, to make sure that the two of them weren't walking into anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:40 pm

Natalie sighed, "I always vant to see aurora up north." she sighed, "The lights are... beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:45 pm

"Can't help with that, sorry." Jay said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:46 pm

Natalie laughed, "You seen?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:50 pm

"No, not personally. I've seen pictures and videos, but almost everyone has seen that." Jay replied, shrugging. "So, where is the surplus?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2016, 11:53 pm

She pointed to the corner, "On that street, right behind light."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 12:01 am

"Alright." Jay walked ahead of Natalie then, and into the store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 11:47 am

Natalie pushed the door open, poking her head in, "It's late for door to be unlocked. I don't see anyone though."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 3:08 pm

"So we just help ourselves to a parachute then?" Jay asked, walking in ahead, not bothered at all by the open door or absence of anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2016, 3:41 pm

Natalie nodded, "Zat ees vat I do, yes." She strolled in the open door, digging around to locate a parachute.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2016, 6:15 pm

Jay browsed through the surplus idly, keeping an eye open for the 'chute. He wasn't really looking for that specifically as much as he was looking through everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2016, 9:53 am

Natalie proclaimed an, "Ah-ha!" from the other end of the store, holding up a bulky-looking pack, "Or, how ze Americans say... Eureka?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)   Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vodka For The Pretty Lady (Private: Arc and Beyril)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next