Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2016, 2:34 pm

A reaction was what he wanted and a reaction he got. At seeing Aurora's hand tapping away, Glyndwr put his own atop it, gently holding it within his grasp. He paid the direction in which the girl was looking no mind, as he continued his assault on the areas of exposed skin he had access to.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2016, 8:35 pm

Her fingers gripped her dress, face flushed as she closed her eyes. Trying to catch focus on anything that wasn't the situation at him, she was quickly losing control of exactly that.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2016, 12:46 pm

The next thing, after a reaction, was the fruit she had taken for herself. Technically her own, true, but he hadn't had those on his own plate. Since she had her eyes closed, and was generally distracted, Glyndwr chose to make an attempt at fruity theft at that moment. He let go of her hand and went for the plate, just prior to pulling away from her skin. It was underhanded, true, but he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2016, 6:01 pm

The reprieve was enough to allow her a moment of regripped sanity, her breathing slowing, if not instantly, towards a more normal pace. After a moment of undisturbed silence, she peeped open an eye at him, relaxing far easily at the lack of potential "threat" found in him merely eating.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2016, 6:16 pm

As Glyndwr enjoyed his well-earned platter of treats, he simply nodded once at Aurora with a smile, discretely gloating over his victory. "What else do you have planned for today?" He asked, afterwards.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2016, 6:23 pm

"That's for me to know," she insisted, gesturing towards the plate, "And for you to finish eating before finding out."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2016, 6:33 pm

At that point, Glyndwr stopped taking his time with the fruit and instead ate them quickly in large mouthfuls. After he was done, he reiterated the same question: "What else do you have planned for today?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2016, 6:57 pm

Aurora found herself laughing aloud, shaking her head as she set about packing up the picnic supplies. "Well, for starters, cleaning would be a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2016, 7:06 pm

"That's not fun." Glyndwr said, giving Aurora a mock pout, but otherwise helping with packing everything away.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 2:24 pm

"Most important things aren't," She said, shrugging as she smiled and proceeded to clear and pack up their things. holding the basket idly, she grinned at him, nodding towards the path. "C'mon!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 2:52 pm

Before following Aurora's directions, Glyndwr first took the time to take hold of one of her hands. "What's next, now that the cleaning is done?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 3:07 pm

"Next," she said, continuing to lead him as they went, "You will see."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 4:08 pm

Glyndwr frowned and moaned in annoyance, but seemed happy otherwise. He wasn't too big a fan of not knowing things.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 12:35 pm

"If you keep complaining," she teased, reaching to tap the end of his nose with a single digit, "Then we could always just go home."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 1:13 pm

"No, no, lets not." Glyndwr quickly said, waving the suggestion off with his free hand. "I'm sure it'll be good."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 1:14 pm

She giggled, nuzzling up against him, "I'm mostly kinda cheesy," the little witch admitted, "I hope that's alright."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 1:26 pm

"I don't mind cheesy. As long as it's you, it's all fine." Glyndwr replied, reaching across to pat Aurora's head.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 1:38 pm

She giggled at this, nuzzling into his touch, "Well, that's a blessing..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 2:20 pm

"You shouldn't be surprised, I can't help but find everything you do adorable." Glyndwr teased.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 10:11 am

Her eyes rolled, and she gave him an annoyed pout for a moment before leading him towards the park's lake house/recreation center. "You don't mind water, do you? Like lakes? The cruise was one thing..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 10:43 am

"No, water is fine." Glyndwr said, now less annoyed about not knowing and more curious about what Aurora had planned in the lake house.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 12:31 pm

She giggled, nodding, dragging him over, now, to where the restrooms were, along the side. Digging through the bag she'd been carrying around, she shoved his swim trunks at him --- a little secret Yurio had devulged, for her --- and pointed towards the men's restroom.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 12:40 pm

"I'm not sure whether I should feel worse about you carrying those around all day or that you knew where to find them." Glyndwr said, taking his property from Auroras hands and heading to a stall to get changed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 12:43 pm

"Your dragon loves me," she reminded him casually, sticking her tongue out before proceeding into the woman's restroom, changing out so fast that one might think she had been using her swimwear as underwear. Oh, wait...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:05 pm

It's always Yurio making his life all weird... After getting changed himself, slower than Aurora, Glyndwr came out of the restroom with his clothes folded neatly in a pile. "We got a locker or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next