Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 6:17 pm

She joined him easily, taking the mug as she curled up on the couch beside him. Her head rested on his shoulder soon thereafter, and she merely shrugged, lightly. "I don't remember leaving the movie," she said, laughing softly at the words.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 6:24 pm

"You fell asleep." Glyndwr said, his arm wrapping around Aurora the moment she settled. "My house was closer. You transformed in your sleep. Didn't know you did that."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 6:25 pm

Her face flushed the slightest bit, though she nuzzled him, happily content. "I sleep like my familiar, most of the time. I don't remember the last time I slept alone or thinking I was alone, without being a sugar glider."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 6:34 pm

"Oh. I guess the reason I didn't know is because I'm always with you when I see you sleep. Obviously." Glyndwr said, before drinking the last of what was in his mug and placing the empty mug on the table in front.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 6:35 pm

Aurora took a sip from her own, sighing pleasantly at the taste. "That would be logical, afterall. You must have moved..." She nodded towards the television, curious, "Were you watching anything?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 6:40 pm

Glyn nodded to the comment about moving, before going back to flicking through the channels. "Not really."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 6:56 pm

"Then why are you looking at it?" She asked, curiously confused as she sipped at her drink.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 7:04 pm

"Trying to find something to watch." Glyn replied, with a shrug of one shoulder. The other was being used as a pillow. "Was bored."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 7:22 pm

"So you channel surf at dawn?" She asked, struggling not to yawn as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2016, 7:35 pm

"If I'm really bored and have nothing to do and can't go out and bother you, yes." Glyndwr replied, finally putting the remote down.

After turning the TV off.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 9:50 am

She rolled her eyes, looking up at him. "What do you want to do, today?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 10:16 am

"Wish I knew that myself." Glyndwr replied, picking the remote back up again, contemplating going back to flicking through the channels, but deciding against in lieu of handing the remote to Aurora. "Anything you want to watch? If not, I'll see if I can dig something out of my room of stuff."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 10:25 am

She shrugged, clearly having no better ideas for their dilemma than he did, "We don't get cable at the dorms, so I don't really watch it, anymore."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 10:42 am

"Oh... Well... Okay..." Glyndwr said discarding the remote before he standing himself up slowly, making sure to stop Aurora from falling down off of his shoulder. A moment later, he was in the room completely dedicated to storage of tat he had collected over the time he had been with Yurio. Quite a few sounds of stuff being moved around could be heard as well as sounds of things crashing down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 1:19 pm

Aurora looked over the couch, ears and eyes keened on his general location. Her brow raised as her head titled, confused by the sounds and unsure of what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 2:50 pm

When Glyn finally emerged from the room, there were bits of dust stuck to his clothes and hair. He ignored those for the time being. In his hands there was a small wooden chest, with which he approached the sofa. After sitting down, he placed it on the table. "I have no idea what's in it. I forgot. It's been in there for years."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 4:44 pm

She looked at him curiously, eyes soon drawn to the chest he'd brought out. Tilting her head, she examined the container. "Where did you get it from?" Aurora inquired, curious.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 4:50 pm

Glyndwr shrugged to the question, spinning the box around to look at all the sides. "I don't remember where I get half the stuff I have in that room."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 4:51 pm

Aurora blinked, unsure of how to respond to his words, "...then how do you know it's not a trap?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 4:55 pm

"Because I was the one who brought the thing home. You think I'd bring something to my house without checking it?" Glyndwr asked, as if he was above such things, even if he really didn't actually know. "Anyway, how bad could it be? It's just a small little chest."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 4:57 pm

Aurora blinked at him a few times, her pupils suddenly expanding before she transformed. A series of clicking sounds escaped her, and a small tornado began to circle her head. In a sudden flash, all the magic was dispersed, and she was back in human form, Soul Protect snapped back, "Small things can hide big dangers."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 5:02 pm

Glyndwr shrugged off Aurora's demonstration. "Why do you think it's a trap?" He asked, instead, wanting to know exactly why Aurora was so adamant to convince him that the thing is bad.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 5:05 pm

"I'm not saying that it is." She said, rolling her eyes as she folded her arms, cocoa set on the table. "Just that, you don't remember when or where you got it and it hasn't been touched in a very long while. How do you know that there's nothing dangerous about it?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 5:10 pm

"I don't know. I know it's in my house, though, and I trust myself at least 80% of the time to keep away from dangerous things." Glyndwr said, in a joking sort of manner, before picking the box up and acting like he was about to yank the lid open, though not actually doing so.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 5:11 pm

Aurora rolled her eyes, looking away, mumbling something about, "And the other twenty percent?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next