Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:12 pm

"Inside," she said, having already been bouncing outside excitedly, not realizing how this could have any potential of drawing unwanted attention, as it was. Ignoring it ignorantly, she took him by the hand and lead him inside to the counter, requesting a locker for their things and giving out her measurements, to be fitted with a life jacket.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:17 pm

Glyndwr looked to Aurora with a questioning glance. "A life jacket? What've you gotten us into?" He asked, then, after depositing his things.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:21 pm

Aurora gave him a pointed look, annoyed pout returning as she shushed him and provided her name. Apparently, she'd arranged for some sort of reservation for the both of them. Unquestioning, the lady gave her a set of keys as one of the guys came over to help Glyn get fitted with his own jacket.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:30 pm

Glyndwr shut up instantly, figuring it was best not to argue. Rather than allow the guy to fumble around with the jacket, Glyndwr chose to put it on himself. He assured the man that he knew how.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:34 pm

Grinning from ear to ear, she bounced happily out of the lakehouse and onto it's dock. On either site of it sat a set of jet skis, one for each of them. Standing between the two, she held out the keys, waving them in front of her as her hips moved from side to side, unable to contain her excitement.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:39 pm

It all became clear, then. Indeed, this sort of fun was not what he was expecting. However, for someone as excitable as Aurora, it only made sense that she chose the most exciting thing available. Taking one of the keys, he asked just one more question: "How much did you pay for this?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:43 pm

"The asking price," she said simply, tone teasing as she moved over and immediately took to her own ski. Wrist strap in place, she put the key where it belonged, waiting for him before turning the engine on.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 1:53 pm

"Aurora... The DWMA allowance isn't THAT large." Glyndwr said, but took to his own ski. Finding the ignition, he put the key in. "Never been on one of these. Wonder if it's faster than Yurio."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 2:05 pm

"Hopefully, you can drive." She said, though past experience told her that video game controls worked just as well in this instance. Firing the engine, she slowly eased a crawling speed away from the dock, heading slowly towards the bouie (sp? idk...) line that marked the end of the shallows.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2016, 2:12 pm

ooc: buoy

"Hopefully." Glyndwr repeated, as he turned the key to start the engine. Figuring that the thing would be a bit like a motorbike on water, he managed to slowly ease the thing away from the dock and the shallows, right behind Aurora.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 8:15 pm

ooc: Thank you lol Auto-correct couldn't figure out what in the hell it was that I was trying to do.

ic:

He was right in his assumption, in all honesty; the ski was very much like a motorcycle. However, all of the controls were in his hands, rather than there being any form of peddles. As they rounded the buoy line, Aurora slowly eased into speed, turning out towards the main section of the lake and laughing, circle a little bit to kick up waves as she waited for him to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 8:29 pm

Rather than do anything complicated with the thing, Glyndwr decided to first check out how fast it could go. Pointing the thing in the direction with the most room, he went full throttle, accelerating in a straight line as long as the lake allowed while still leaving room to turn at the end. After performing the turn and slowing back down, he concluded that - no - the jetski was not faster than Yurio.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 8:43 pm

Aurora laughed, doubling back to follow after him, pulling a full circle around him and splashing as she did so. Grinning from ear to ear, she waved at him, carefully idling the jetski as she did so. "Having fun~?" She shouted at him, happily giddy.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 8:50 pm

"Definitely!" Glyndwr with a large grin, before speeding away from Aurora. The splashing of the water during hard turns gave him an idea.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 8:56 pm

The laughing escalated, and she immediately took off after him, hands on the handlebars. Seeming to almost weave back and forth, she chased after him in the most active way she could manage, creating waves that fought heavily against the water-based vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:14 pm

After the two had gained some speed, Glyndwr fell back to ride next to Aurora, shooting her a mischievous grin, before turning hard and sending a rather large shower of water over the small witch. He then proceeded to speed away in the opposite direction.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:16 pm

Soaked beyond comprehension, she gave him a playfully annoyed, scowling pointing. Rounding back on him, she sped off in a chase. Dropping her soul protect momentarily --- her pupils barely had time to expand at all --- she kicked up a wave on his right, wind rushing to crash it towards him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:23 pm

Seeing the wave to his side, Glyndwr decided to try something he had seen a few times. First off, he turned towards it; now head on, he leaned back on the ski, to come at the wave with a slight angle. The product of these actions? Glyndwr ramping off of the wave and into the air, then laughing loudly upon landing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:25 pm

Aurora nearly froze in terror, shocked that he would try such a thing. Although, thinking back on it not a moment later, she realized that he tried far riskier things on his dragon, of all things. Why should this come of any surprise to her? Shaking her head, she dropped her protect again, repeating the action several yards ahead so that he could try it again.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:28 pm

After landing, the ski didn't really have enough energy to bounce as it had before. This time, the wave simply broke across the front of the ski, showering Glyndwr with cold mist and some water.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:30 pm

This still caused Aurora to at least giggle, following along behind him as the mist sprayed back enough to catch her, as well. This was fun, and certainly out of the way of their usual antics. She liked it, and it appeared that she managed to find something that truly held his interested, rather than something he merely accepted because she wanted to do it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:58 pm

Having done a speed test right at the beginning, Glyndwr decided to do another, different test. While there wasn't anything to actually do so around, Glyn started to turn back and forth quickly, while still maintaining which way he was going.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 8:53 am

Smirking, catching on that he was doing about the same thing, Aurora worked to keep pace with him as much as her own jet would allow. It was amusing, honestly, seeing him let loose in a way that didn't, very specifically, involve flying on Yurio.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 2:39 pm

Glyndwr was certainly having fun on the jetski. He paused with tearing around the lake only to ask Aurora how long they had left.

OOC: Should move on from the jetskis soon :P
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 8:10 am

ooc: Well, I got distracted and need to remember what my other ideas were xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next