Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 5:14 pm

"I saw a rattlesnake out in the desert once." Glyndwr said, putting the box back down. "The first thought that went through my head was catch it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 5:15 pm

Her eyes drifted back to him, brow raising, "You do own a dragon. That much doesn't surprise me."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 5:24 pm

"So you aren't concerned that the first thing I thought of when I saw a venomous snake was to catch it?" Glyndwr asked, kind of surprised. She cared more about a little box than a definite danger like a rattlesnake.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 5:40 pm

Aurora shrugged; by this point, she was almost convinced that he could just charm anything reptilian. Silently, she thanked Death that she was not of that familiar variety. "I'm almost positive that you've had wilder ideas."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 5:42 pm

"It was the first that sprang to mind." Glyndwr said, once more picking the box up. "So, wanna see what's actually inside?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 5:47 pm

Aurora nodded, yawning, still trying to wake herself up between words, "Sure," she said in affirmation, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 5:50 pm

Placing the box down in front the two of them, Glyndwr slowly opened the little box, to reveal a red velvet interior with what looked like a purple gem inside. A look of realisation came upon Glyndwr's face. It seems he remembered.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 5:50 pm

The witch's brows knitted together, her eyes focused heavily on the gem. "What..." she began to ask, unsure.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 5:55 pm

Glyndwr picked the gem from the box, smiling. Upon closer inspection it wasn't a gem at all. "I kept the first scale that Yurio lost. I was going to get it set in the pommel of a sword if I ever had one made. That never happened."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 5:56 pm

Aurora blinked, looking from it to him several times. "Why didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 6:02 pm

"I had a knife. It was good enough." Glyndwr said, putting the stone back in the box, leaving the lid open. "I have other ideas for it, now, though."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 6:04 pm

"Oh?" She asked, nudging his arm until she managed to get him to wrap it around her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 6:12 pm

Glyndwr was more than happy to oblige with putting his arm around Aurora, he didn't however, say anything more about his plans for the scale other than, "It's a secret."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 6:14 pm

She pouted in annoyance, narrowing her eyes as she looked at him, clearly not satisfied with his answer.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 6:15 pm

"You'll see at one point." He said, not revealing anything more before closing the box.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 6:16 pm

She glared at him, shaking her head before sighing; she knew when her battles could not be won, if only against him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2016, 6:18 pm

"That leaves us with nothing to do again." Glyndwr said, yawning. "Unless you got any ideas in the meantime?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2016, 6:48 pm

Aurora shrugged, closing her eyes and leaning back against the couch, thinking to herself, "Do you and Yurio have anything that you need to do."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2016, 6:58 pm

"He's still asleep." Glyndwr said, before he started to absentmindedly tap his fingers on the couch; quite obviously trying to think of anything.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2016, 7:00 pm

Eyes closed, she leaned until she sort of just fell into his lap, smiling up at him lazily. "Any ideas?" She asked, absently toying with her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2016, 7:21 pm

As Aurora fell onto Glyn, his fingers stopped tapping as the answer to the question which followed came along. "Some, now." He said, quietly, as he slid a hand behind her back to lift her up so that she was more sitting in his lap than laying in it, facing Glyn.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2016, 7:24 pm

Her skin flushed lightly, face still in the hazy glow from sleeping. Smiling at him shyly, she went to lean her forehead against his own, grinning slowly, eyes clearing more as the situation awoke her. "Do you, really?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2016, 7:37 pm

"Mmhmm." Half of this sound of agreement was made against Aurora's lips, as Glyndwr didn't waste any time in having his own meet them.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2016, 7:40 pm

A hum escaped from her, vibrating against her neck and lips as she leaned into the gesture. The light blush settled into place easily and naturally, her arms lazily moving to drape over his shoulders as she returned the kiss tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2016, 8:07 pm

One arm around her upper back and the other around her lower, Glyndwr pulled Aurora's body towards his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)   Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Talks on Quiet Walks (Private; Arc & I; MOTORBOAT!)
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next