Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious new students

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Mysterious new students - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 6:16 pm

I let out a squeal and fall back in my seat lance chuckles "your being ridiculous "
Ooc: I'm Victoria lances partner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 6:19 pm

"Sure, I have other powers. I have witch traits, it doesnt make me a witch. But, I have some witch powers. And I can turn your soul protect off." I whisper to him.

Last edited by gtc331 on July 17th 2013, 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 6:24 pm

Ooc: dude please at least let lance get halfway in his plan before exposing him please
This just started
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 6:24 pm

OOC: Ik i felt like it was getting out of hand sry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 6:28 pm

Kataro comes and sits next to darksoul "Witches eh. Hmmm... What are you're names?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 6:30 pm

"We can talk about it later with the rest of the Hunting group. For now, lets just get through class."

I tell Kataro.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 6:40 pm

Lance just grins and finishes listening to the lesson
I just sit there and trembling thinking WHY ME!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 6:42 pm

"Lance, don't think you can pull this off? Why are you here anyway?" I whisper to him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 6:56 pm

Lance chuckles and whispers "catching a test subject for a family freind.."
I just look at lance a pleading look and think please don't go through with this
Lance just throws me a threatening glance I whimper and look away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 7:12 pm

Jet sits in the seats behind them and whispers to the girl "Psst!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 7:25 pm

I jump in surprise and look back half scared of what was about to happen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 7:47 pm

The teacher walks in at that very moment. "Hello everyone. I am shade. A teacher here at the DWMA. I won't tell you anymore about myself because I am on a tight schedule. Any questions...... Good, now come down here row by row and get your test papers."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 8:22 pm

I sigh as me and lance go down to get our papers at first I wanted the class to end quickly
Now I wanted to go slow I didn't want to see what happend later after school
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 8:27 pm

A timer went off on shades watch. "I'll be back in ten minutes. Everyone, consider this your break." Then shade walked out of the classroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 8:37 pm

I grabbed a test paper.

"Lance. Tell me what you are doing here or else I will notify Death... and we all know how that will end."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 9:17 pm

Lance says now annoyed "getting a subject for my freinds experiment....."
I shuffle uncomfortably in my chair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 9:19 pm

"Tell me the truth, a witch or a warlock doesnt just walk into the DWMA for something as simple as that... or is it about... The black blood?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 9:31 pm

Lance just snickers "what other experiments did you have in mind BESIDES black blood?"
I sink so low in my chair the only thing any one can see is the tip of my head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 9:36 pm

My arm turns into a scythe and I slash your arm, no one seeing.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 10:09 pm

I let out a squeal of pain and sit up in my chair with tears in my eyes I hold my arm to try to stop the bleeding but it doesn't work Lance looked at me with eyes half concerned he said "maybe I should take you to the infermary Victoria..." He shoots a menacing look at datksoul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 10:11 pm

(I scratched Lance)

Black blood came out of the cut.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 10:20 pm

Ooc: then you should have said you cut lance
When you say "I cut you" that means you cut me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 10:23 pm

OOC: Oh. The way you write is confusing though. You never state who is talking rly.

(*REDO*)

I slash Lances arm when no one was looking.

Black blood came gushing out.

I grin.

"This is why you aren't welcome here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 10:30 pm

Kataro saw darksoul scratch lance. "DARKSOUL! Stop it! You needn't take matters into your own hands. That'll only get you into trouble. We can talk to shade about... WHATEVER this is about later."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 10:36 pm

My expression looks grim.

"Look at his blood, Kataro."

I gestured to the black blood seeping out of Lance's wound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious new students
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next