Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious new students

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Mysterious new students - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 10:39 pm

Ooc: lance doesn't have black blood he just kidnaps people so his freind can experiment on them
Lance grabs his arm and growls "you'll regret this"
I(Victoria) start to tremble things just went from bad to worse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 10:43 pm

"I doubt it."

I grin.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 10:46 pm

Lance just stares at you with murder in his eyes
I sink back down under my seat and start to whimper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 10:47 pm

My eyes turn blood red satin

"I will kill you if you try to injure me in any way. And that is a promise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 10:50 pm

"Just cool down DarkSoul. We can talk to shade later."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 10:53 pm

Jet just says "Don't worry we will get you away from lance trust me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 10:56 pm

"No, I can't let their be any more deaths or injuries. I will kill them if they pull anything, and that is what they are planning to do."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 11:05 pm

I start to cry under my seat and lance scoffs and looks under the desk were I am and whispers something to me I just sit back up in my seat and put my head down
I'm already risking my life for my freind but now lance made it worst I wish there was a way out of it
I gulped and I think there is I start to tremble: death
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 11:10 pm

"Heheheh... Death is coming, wether you like it or not." I whisper.

I grin evilly.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 11:14 pm

Lance taps me on the back I look up for a moment to see the evil look in his
Eyes he said if the plan gets messed up he'll us my freind for the experiments
Then I would have done this for nothing I wanted to scream and run away and never look back.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 11:24 pm

dylan transformed and fell into Connors hands. He then jumped over a row of desks and thrust the spear at lances throat.

"remember when I said darksoul was number 3 in my class? Connor and Dylan are number 1 and 2"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 11:28 pm

"Yeh, well Mrs. Metzger... That can change."

A dark mist spilled around me. I grew into a more powerful form and transformed into this;

Mysterious new students - Page 4 Demon-Wallpaper

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 11:31 pm

OOC: Don't try to make your own characters top of the class
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 11:33 pm

I hit the spear away that Connor threw.

A dark mist filled the entire room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 11:34 pm

No one could see anything but me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 11:40 pm

"I HAVE GONE BLIND!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 11:42 pm

I slash out at Lance, cutting across his face and arms and chest.

I screamed as I did this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 11:48 pm

"DARKSOUL, LANCE AND WHOEVER ELSE IS ACTING LIKE AN ASS!!! SIT DOWN AND DOWN UP!! THERE ARE OTHER PLACES THINGS LIKE THIS CAN TAKE PLACE!!! AND A CLASSROOM IS NOT ONE OF THEM!!!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 11:49 pm

Ooc: I wasn't but can we take this battle out side tha academy?
Lance said "take off your soul protect Victoria..."
I stutter and whimper "b-but lance I don't want to fight can't we just....."
He cut me off and growled "you better fight now or I'll kill you my self!"
I whimpered then focused really hard and took my soul protect of then I use my fox trick fox clones to make multiple copies of me and lance I sigh we might die today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 11:49 pm

OOC: Erup u arent the teacher

A crowd is rushing frantically and pummels Kataro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 11:50 pm

The darkness leaks out through the entire DWMA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 11:51 pm

We all rush outside, and I see the clones. I easily can tell who the real ones are. they would be the ones with souls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 11:54 pm

OOC: by the way darksoul. Calling hits is considered godmodding.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 11:56 pm

OOC: I never called a hit. I said I slashed at his face frantically, he couldve said he dodged or something but he didnt, that doesnt make it a called hit. and it doesnt make you godmod, it isnt llike you are getting ultra powerful by hitting someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2013, 12:33 am

"Darksoul take care of the warlock and I will get the witch."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious new students
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next