Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious new students

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Mysterious new students - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 10:48 am

I just look confused and lance sighs and chuckles slightly
I keep looking around the room nervously in my Mind I'm thinking: I hope this works
Or else......I gulp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 1:38 pm

ms.metzger quickly turned around and threw her butchers knive at the rope in attempt to cut it "detention!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 1:52 pm

I hold in a giggle and lance chuckles then focuses on his work agin I sigh
And think the faster this is over the better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 2:37 pm

DarkSoul silently walks in. A dark mist swirls around me.

"A sound soul dwells within a sound mind and a sound body, Lance. Try to put past your charming looks toward Sam and pay attention a bit more. Rather than having a part of you focusing on Sam, focus mainly on the class." I say aloud, clearly showing that I don't particularly like Lance.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 2:38 pm

I glide up to a seat in the top row and in the far corner.

My eyes turn satin red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 3:16 pm

"darksoul, your tardy. Explain yourself " she said as she sat in her desk
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 3:19 pm

Lance threw threatening glance at dark soul and I giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 3:25 pm

"I hope you don't think you can take on dark soul. He's the third best student in my class. As of today you are at the bottom of that list. Your a mere worm among eagles" she slammed her hands on lances desk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 3:43 pm

Jet sits in the back his hood had fallen off revealing horrible scarring on his face and he says "I agree Dark soul is a badass I know from experience the guy can fight."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 4:02 pm

Lance shrugs and says "I wasn't trying to start anything I was just implying that you shouldn't just
Pick on new kids." I look nervously at lance but he still has a grin on his face and a mischievous look in his eyes I sigh and put my face on my desk he's gonna ruin his own plan at this rate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 5:02 pm

"Third? Whatever you think. Oh, I'm late because of an injury" I looked down at my chest "And I dont think picking on anyone is even close to my priorities. I was merely just correcting you, no negativity on your education with that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 5:08 pm

A flare of dark power forms around me. Consuming most of my body.

I was clearly showing off my power, giving myself a name for the new kid.

I generally wasn't this mean to others, but the madness infesting me is changing me.

The power enhances, although it looks unbelievable powerful, it isn't even close to my true power.

No one can see my soul, only I can, which deceives people.

My soul is big, and still growing.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 5:17 pm

Lance shrugs and looks as if he's not impressed I sigh and mubble quietly
"Cab we please get on with class please I'm begging now" lance chuckled at me I looked at him and gave him a "it's not funny look" he sill chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 5:19 pm

"Eh, who needs to impress you? I can just look into your soul. Analyze every move you take. I am a Soul Reader, I am not exactly like everyone else. Just giving you a heads up... I'm DarkSoul, by the way."

I lean back on my chair.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 5:27 pm

Lance grins and whispers something to me I quickly pick my head off the desk and look at Darksoul I whimper a sigh and sink into seat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 5:29 pm

I ignore them and watches Ms. Metzger teach us.

The darkness around me ceased.

My eyes turned blood red satin.

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 5:48 pm

I put my head on my desk and sigh as I think: this is for
Your best freind Remember that...... I watch the teacher but still thinking about
How Darksoul can read souls I shudder we must keep hidden or else.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 5:51 pm

Jet twirls a pencil that is Lances grinning wondering if he will notice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 5:51 pm

OOC: What character are you as?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 6:01 pm

Ooc:I'm a witch being forced to do some evil plan with a warlock named lance his magic is stronger than mine but we both have soul protect on right now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 6:06 pm

OOC: I just meant if you were Lance or the other person

I speak in Lances mind.

"I know your secret. And you aren't getting away with this, Lance. I know you are a warlock, and I know she is a witch. I knew it the second you two walked in. And you can't stop me. No one can, except a rare few."

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 6:09 pm

Lance shoots a threatening glance with a mean grin on his face at jet and says "stop messing with my pencile...." He snatches it away from jet then he just looks at Darksoul when no one was looking smiles deviously I whimper and sink into my seat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 6:10 pm

Kataro rushed into the classroom and sat next to jet. "Hey jet. Who's the new kids? Are they friend worthy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 6:12 pm

I shot an evil grin back at him, my teeth became fangs and my eyes became an even darker shade of satin.

I speak in his mind.

"You can't beat me. So back off, and maybe I won't kill you as soon as planned. Just expect your death, it's coming soon either way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 6:13 pm

"Hey, Kataro." I say aloud. "Don't bother. They are witches."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students   Mysterious new students - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious new students
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next