Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 8:54 pm

"Bad... liar..." I muttered, shaking my head at him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 8:38 am

OOC: "Raccoon was a bad boy! He invaded a thread without my permission! "

IC: "I've apologized already for that joke of mine..." I murmured quietly as I stood up. Then I turned towards Merry and smiled. "Are you ready for another adventure?" I asked her as I picked my jacket up from the floor.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 12:17 pm

I laugh, more than amused by the scolding. "If you are." Standing, my attire immediately shifts back to my normal clothing, and I take a few moments to adjust my hat before beaming at him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 7:45 am

I quickly adjusted my glasses and tie, then put my hands on my hips and nodded. "Yeah, I am. Let's go, shall we? " I replied, winking at her, trying to not blush because of that little... accident of mine.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 7:56 am

I nod at him in response, about as satisfied as I can be over my appearance. "You way or mine?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 11:38 am

"Your way." I said, making sure my Soul Protect was active. I just... hope she will put us in the right place this time. I don't want to end up on an empty page again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 11:41 am

I roll my head about my neck, popping it before drawing a long oval in the air with my finger. When it's complete, it glows like my eyes; the other side is showing purely black. We'll land on the "physical" page itself, and will have to climb into the textbox to get back to normal SERP reality. Still, it's better than nothing. I reach my hand out, taking his and grinning. I'm not facing the portal, but he is. Stepping back, I fall through it, dragging him in with me.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 3:53 pm

I don't like this! I don't like this! I'm officially regretting letting her use her way of transportation! A shiver went down my spine right after I saw the black space. This isn't gonna end well! I'm sure of it! Then... Then she grinned. Why? Why are you grinning!? Then she fell through the portal, dragging me with her. I clenched my teeth to not show how scared I am!

OOC: Your destination is this thread: https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t5040-excavation-mission?highlight=Excavation
If we're being honest, it might be strange, because according to what I know, you might land in a place that thread has never reached! Good luck and have fun!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 4:08 pm

I giggle as I hear adminny-man speak to us, finalizing the destination for the other portal. I hold him tightly but carefully, dragging him down with me. The second the thread panel was within reach, I took ahold of it, holding him with me. "Ready to climb?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 5:33 pm

I looked at her, my face was pale. You know what? Next time I am opening the portal! My way is much, much safer! I wanted to transform into my animal form and hide in her hat! W-We don't time for that I guess... "Y-Yes. Yes, I am!" I replied holding onto her. I reeeallly hope you know what you're doing!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 5:45 pm

I laugh, moving him to wear he can climb down the side panel of the thread, where the users' names and pictures are. Moving over a bit, I drop down from the first post to the second, and continue in this manner until I'm standing physically on the top of the textbox, waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 6:07 pm

I just... Well... At first, I was carefully climbing down. It was a slow and scary process. It took me what seemed to be an eternity, but I made it to the bottom. I took a deep breath and looked at Merry, then shook my head. "You know what? My portals are safer..." I told her, adjusting my glasses.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 6:19 pm

With a huff, I grab onto the textbox and slide into it, popping out on the in-character side of the SERP universe. I giggle softly as I look around, studying the environment of the long-dead plot thread.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2017, 9:53 am

After we both found ourselves in the thread, I've noticed the lack of time stamp and other important elements. There was emptiness. I've noticed something else... This thread was located in Asia, definitely in the Himalayan mountains but... something was weird here. Like, this area shouldn't look like a giant savanna...

OOC: Don't worry, Raccoon, the climate is not an anomaly here. It's actually a part of the thread. Strange is that you're outside of this thread's story AND I can't locate the anomaly this time. Something is... Very unusual this time.

IC: At least you're being helpful for once. "What now? Any ideas?" I asked Merry, while still looking around.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2017, 12:02 pm

I pursed my lips as I looked around. There was much to do, even more to see. At a certain point, it was concerning, not knowing what their target was. Looking around, I began to investigate things at a glance. It wasn't normal already, due to the circumstances of the thread --- and by Death, trying to not trigger the thread's intended events was going to be pain --- but we still had to manage to "spot the difference."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2017, 8:37 pm

I sighed, before sitting on the ground in a seiza position. I closed my eyes in an attempt to meditate. I know it will not help us at all, but I just want to focus my thoughts. Perhaps we are missing something? There's nothing around us, to be honest. Only this strange savannah and the mountains. I stood up and looked around once more. "I don't get it... Maybe... There's someone near us or something? Maybe something will happen? This is getting annoying! I mean, what was the point of this thread anyway?! They wanted to find the source of the anomaly. The great site's plot! Yeah, right... Too bad it never works... Hey, Admins,
what were this thread's characters looking for?
" I spoke.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2017, 9:57 pm

I stiffened; I knew the answer even if he didn't. "Reaver." I explained, shaking my head, "Or what became of him, rather."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2017, 1:47 pm

I looked at Merry, frowning. "Reaver?" I asked her, confused. I don't know the guy. Should I know him? Is he some sort of a badass super duper evil villain or something? With a quiet sigh, I scratched the back of my head. "So... who is Reaver?" I asked her, not hiding my curiosity.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2017, 5:59 pm

"One of SERP's top KE. He's an older one, one of Ace --- the former admin's --- characters. He's the one who founded the Kishin University." I shake my head, extending my wavelength out in an attempt to see if I could find where he was. Wherever he was being kept, it was being done so securely, or else he was so weak or unconscious that his wavelength wasn't stretching out like an egg's of his count should.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2017, 1:38 pm

Because the thread was dead, finding any wavelength in it would probably be a huge challenge. I sighed. I don't know that much about the site. I must be frank, I know about SERP's plot as much as my creator... perhaps even less. "Wait... The Kishin University? I'm officially a DWMA student but I've never heard about such thing..." I said, looking at her. My curiosity grew even stronger.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2017, 3:20 pm

"Another dead plot." I explain, shrugging, "It didn't work out as planned and I think it's been disbanded twice. Plus, it's old. Probably was around before you. I don't know; space time is difficult to keep track of." My browse knit as I try again, finally locating the dull pulse of a contrary wavelength. The differences in our madness were enough to make him stand out; his wavelength would battle mine in their attempts to spread. At least now I knew where to avoid. "The purpose of this thread was to locate the source of the change in climate, as well as to use the thread as a plot device for the means of awakening what used to be Reaver. Thing is, since that was built into the thread's intentions, we have to be extra careful not to wake him. For starters, his user isn't around to use him, so that'll cause a break, in and of itself, but he is also a 192-count kishin egg."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2017, 5:53 pm

I listened to her, surprised that there were so many ideas for the site's plot and nothing has worked. I wonder why? I mean, all of these ideas were really ambitious. Perhaps the problem lies somewhere else? What if people are just too afraid to put their characters in plot threads for whatever reasons? At this point, I'm sure my creator has a different opinion. Whatever! I mean, I'd like to finally see a working plot thread... "So... We're safe because an old, big bad guy is sleeping, huh? Let him sleep. Oh, and it's not like we need him now anyways! It's not like he can do anything without his creator's presence... Unless his existence works differently than mine, which in theory shouldn't be possible" I replied, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2017, 6:03 pm

"He's an OC, not an NPC." I say back casually, leaping up and hovering in the air as though I was merely standing on it. "Regardless, we're only safe if he doesn't wake up. Typical mechanics for the site go out the window as soon as an anomaly pops up, especially when we're not even on the thread's timeline. We're beyond it." I point with a thumb behind us, indicating the crashed plane that never made it into posts when the thread was alive.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2017, 7:23 pm

I know Reaver is an OC! That was obvious. I mean, no NPC is able to get 192 souls without getting killed by the OCs. Anyway, being in dead threads is strange. It's like being put into a limbo of some sort. This place feels strangely empty. I sighed as I put my hands into the pockets of my trousers. "This is just weird... I don't see any anomaly..." I told Merry. Perhaps the admins made a mistake and the anomaly isn...

OOC: It is here. I just don't know what it is!

IC: You do know but you don't want to say what it is.

OOC:
Perhaps:
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2017, 7:30 pm

A roll of my eyes follows their IC-OOC conversation, and I shake my head before hanging upside-down in the air, sitting cross-legged and holding my feet. "To be fair, this is the first thread we've been in where we've appeared ahead of schedule." My eyes are locked onto the crash site, my brow furrowing as I study it. There's flickers like a hologram, different possibilities for the, maybe first or second rounds of OC posts after the crash. Multiple scenarios are running back to back to back to back, an endless loop of action and reaction, but it always comes back to the immediate instances after the crash. The site doesn't know what to do with a thread that is ahead of it's time without any of the users for it being present. It's like it has a virus or broken coding...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)
Page 19 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next