Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 12:34 pm

"If you want." Jennix said almost shyly, or at least the closest thing to sounding shy the Aurora had heard from her, so far. "Is there anywhere you want to go...?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 12:53 pm

"Well, that depends on what you like to eat rally." Aurora said as she rubbed her chin. She was trying to recall if there were any good places, in their area, where they could eat something yummy.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 1:06 pm

Jennix laughed, "I'll eat anything." She answered honestly, shrugging even as she swiveled on her heel to look around at the area near them, hoping for a hint. "Bonus points if it feels like my mouth's on fire."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 4:09 pm

Aurora scratched the back of her head. Apparently, Jennix was a fan of spicy food. "Hmm... There should be one Death's Fried Chicken somewhere near..." The girl told her slowly, with uncertainty almost.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 12:06 pm

Jennix seemed to grow excited. Fried chicken? Yes?? Please??? Grinning, she nodded and fumbled to try to find her phone and look for food directions there.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 6:15 pm

"Yeah, let's use online maps to find it. I can't recall where to look for it." Aurora admitted as she put her hands into her pockets, waiting for Jennix to find the place.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 6:20 pm

Jennix brought up the address in her maps application, handing over the phone shamelessly. There was nothing to hide on it and Aurora should know the street names better than her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 5:35 am

Aurora glanced at the map, recognizing familiar streets. She knew the way. "Alright then! Onwards, comrade!" The witch said enthusiastically as she started heading out. She really wanted to eat a nice fried chicken with French fries. Her stomach agreed with her idea.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 7:58 am

As happy as ever, Jennix followed along after her. Occasionally, she'd spin as she walked or move backwards, taking in the area around them while her camera bounced, discarded, against her chest.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 6:15 am

They had some road ahead to reach their destination. Obviously, they were hungry, but at least they could enjoy a little talk before dinner. "Hey, Jennix, have I already asked you where are you from?" Aurora asked with curiosity as she looked at the weapon.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 9:44 am

Oh? Question time! "Hmmm?" She hummed out the pseudo-question, taking a moment for her mind to catch up to her ears, "Oh, some city. We moved between them a lot so I stopped asking." Jennix laughed as though that was the most normal reaction to a residence change in the world. Truth be told, every new move was just a shift in smog and skyline clearance. She'd lost interest long ago, more focused on the people than the places.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 11:41 am

Aurora gave Jennix a surprised look. How can you not know where you're moving to!? "And here's me, a girl who has lived in a small village for half of her life." Aurora thought as her eye twitched. In the end, the witch just sighed, shook her head and decided to just walk without being too confused about her partner's unusual life. "So, do you intend to stay in Death City for a bit longer than just to the day of graduation?" She asked, not hiding her curiosity.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 6:07 pm

A shrug met her words, "I guess that depends on what I'm doing at that time." She answered honestly. Jennix didn't have any real long-term plans to begin with, but any that she had before were largely lost to the wind when she turned out to be a weapon. "What about you? What are your plans?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 9:01 pm

Aurora put her hands behind her head, thinking about an answer. It's not like she had any plans for her future. "I don't know... I think I'll stay in Death City. I like it here. Who knows, maybe I'll start working for Shibusen after I graduate?" The witch replied. The conversation made her think about her future. Aurora realized that once she becomes an adult and graduates she would start looking for a proper job. Obviously, she could always try to find employment at the DWMA but... what if her plans went wrong. Aurora became suddenly somehow nostalgic and somewhat depressed. She was afraid of the future.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:47 am

Jennix didn't really pick up on her panic, but instead responded to her answer. "That seems like a good path to go down. Even if it doesn't pan out, you're a witch, right? You could probably make a career out of your spell work." A pause followed as realization dawned on her, and she followed up her statements with a question of her own, "What magic do you have, anyway? I've never met a witch until you."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 11:41 am

Aurora listened to Jennix's words. Using her magic to earn money seemed like a good idea. Would that be acceptable though? Humans usually don't trust the witches. In the end, Aurora decided to think about that later. The witch didn't seem surprised when Jennix asked about her magic. "My magic... Well, restoration is my specialty. So healing is what I'm quite good at. Also, I can cancel other spells and create magical shields. I'm basically like a typical priest from MMORPGs"Aurora explained, somewhat proud of the comparison she'd done.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 3:53 pm

A laugh followed at the analogy, though Jennix couldn't argue that it was a good one. "Healing magic could be useful at hospitals. I don't imagine it would necessarily bring someone back from the dead or cure cancer, but it could certainly help lower the work load and get more patients seen." She hoped that her suggestions weren't in poor taste; she knew that there was still a stigma on witches, but if she was employed at a hospital, especially one near the DWMA or one of the other branches, then that would help... right?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 7:44 pm

Aurora scratched the back of her head. I mean, I've considered that... But some people still hate the witches... Actually, there was that one mission during which I was supposed to help protect a small village from kishin eggs... Everyone was staring at me like at some monster... I'm quite convinced some of them even though I'm worse than the kishin eggs we were fighting with." Aurora said, clearly sad because of the memory. She sighed and scratched the back of her head once more. An idea crossed her mind. "Actually... I could try to become a school nurse at the DWMA." Aurora said, considering the idea. "Everyone would know who I am and stuff..." She added.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 8:11 pm

"That would work!" She said, trying to be cheerful despite how utterly depressing the rest of the conversation had gone. So sad!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 1:48 pm

Aurora smiled and nodded. "I'll definitely try." She commented. Soon they found themselves in "Death's Fried Chicken", which obviously has the best fried chicken in the city.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 2:00 pm

"FOOD~!!!" Jennix cried out happily, grateful to have finally made it somewhere that they could have dinner.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 2:11 pm

Aurora patted the weapon on the shoulder and nodded. "Food indeed. I'm really hungry now!" She said, before a grin formed on her face. "I think I'll just ask for a "chicken box" as they call it. Basically, it's lots of chicken, lots of french fries and obvious cola to dring" Aurora told Jennix. Her stomach seemed to agree with her!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 2:15 pm

"Foooooood~" She drooled out, acting like some hybrid of a zombie and Frankenstein's monster, not that there was a terrible amount of difference there. Still, she liked the idea the Aurora had presented and wanted to order one for herself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 2:23 pm

Aurora patted Jennix on the back with her prosthetic arm and coughed. "So, what are you going to take, Jennix?" The witch asked, trying to force her weapon back into the world of reality. At that point, Aurora was getting used to her weapon's weirdness, and she was slowly learning how to deal with said weirdness.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 2:29 pm

Calming back down and returning to pretending that she was some sort of normal person, she spoke, "Probably the same thing." She said, looking at the menu; Aurora certainly had the right idea, it was a good choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next