Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 2:40 pm

Aurora nodded, raising both of her thumbs up. "Good choice! Let's go and order our food... Fried chicken, best chicken..." The witch said as she led the weapon to the counter.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 2:58 pm

Giddily, Jennix did exactly that, happily waiting for her food to be prepared while she danced in place. Foooood~!!!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 4:52 pm

Aurora patiently waited for their food to be prepared. Soon it was ready and placed on a tray. "Jennix, we can take the food now. Find a table for us two." She told the weapon as she picked their tray of food up, ready to follow her weapon.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 4:53 pm

Jennix all but dashed off, finding a smaller booth for them to occupy. Sitting in the seat, she began bouncing eagerly in anticipation of the food. Food! Glorious fooooooood~!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 5:12 pm

Aurora put their tray on a table and rubbed her hands together. "Fooooood~!" She murmured before she sat at the table.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 5:16 pm

Happily, Jennix took to her own food, grateful to have something to put in her belly, even though it was unhealthy. Oh, well. It was food and food was good for nourishment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 5:47 pm

Aurora started eating slowly. Enjoying the taste of her unhealthy, yet so delicious food. It was perfect to satisfy her hunger!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 5:59 pm

Happily munching on her food, Jennix didn't talk until she paused to take a drink. "So, what do you normally do outside of school?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 6:22 pm

"Me? Well, I just spend my time walking around the city usually as there's nothing better to do." Aurora said, slightly surprised by the question. She suddenly realized a sad truth- she didn't have any hobbies! She wasted so much time just being depressed or angry at herself. Also, she wasted way too much time drinking and smoking cigs. A part of her was very glad she decided to change her habits. "Also, I can spend so much time simply browsing the internet, looking for cool metal or rock bands. I guess that kinda makes me a metal head..." She added. Well, she didn't even consider listening to music as her hobby.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 6:29 pm

Jennix laughed, amused by her seeming to walk circles around her own words. "I don't see a problem with that~! Who do you hang out with? Siblings? Friends?" The weapon was genuinely interested in her new meister.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 6:53 pm

Aurora looked away for a second. She had to be honest with herself, she became a loner. Even though she'd managed to find new friends, she would still spend most of her time on her own. (At the time, she wasn't dating Yurio yet.). "Well... I have my sister but... I usually spend time on my own." The meister explained. "I guess I'll be spending some of my free time with you from now on. I hope you don't mind." She said as a smile appeared on her face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 7:02 pm

"Not at all!" She said cheerfully, happy to have a friend in this new, strange place. Bonus points that it was the first day she'd attended the school! Everything was happy. Grinning, she began munching on a fry.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 7:44 pm

Aurora was a very fast eater. It was not her fault, she just liked eating food so much! In a short amount of time half of her meal just disappeared! "I can't stop thinking about that tagger though! For real! I'd like to meet her to at least tell her that I appreciate her work." Aurora suddenly said. Apparently, the mysterious tagger got a fan! "I guess I'll have to start "hunting" for her around the city." She added after a few seconds before she took a big sip of her cola
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 7:52 pm

Jen laughed at this, seeming amused by this new revelation. "You can try! You never know, she might become more underground or just plaster a billboard." Both alternatives seemed likely, afterall; no better way to make a statement than to make the image bigger and more in the face of the public eye.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 8:07 pm

Aurora folded her arms on her chest and smiled confidently. "Haha! I'll find that sly fox eventually! It's just a matter of freakin' time!" She told Jennix, loudly. It seemed like she was not planning to give up on her quest to find the mysterious tagger!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 8:15 pm

There was a long pause before Jennix eventually spoke, wondering if she was coming off as a smartass by doing so, "... aren't you the fox?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 8:37 pm

Aurora chuckled, grinning enthusiastically. "There can be more than just one fox, dear Jennix!" The witch told her as she raised her thumb up. She probably got lost in her own little world of overenthusiasm! "Besides... who said that I like my animal form? I'd rather have wings, you know?" Aurora added.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 8:44 pm

Another laugh followed at the girl's enthusiasm, "What, like a dragon?" She asked, amused. Was a dragon even a possible familiar? Hm, that was a good question indeed...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 8:49 pm

Aurora stood up and pointed her finger at Jennix. "Exactly, Jennix! You're reading my mind!" She told her. The witch seemed so filled with energy. Noone would predict that she later would start dating a dragon!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 8:51 pm

Jennix laughed, jumping up with her, careful not to spill her soda. "To vic-tory~!" She said, for no reason other than it gave her an excuse to shout something.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 10:54 am

Aurora giggled and shook her head. "Yeah, why not?" She replied rather enthusiastically before she sat on her seat again to finally finish her meal.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 3:08 pm

She was still laughing when she joined her, even though she'd eaten the vast majority of her own food, already. Smiling even after she'd calmed, she made faces out of the few remaining fries while she chewed on others. What's the point in growing up if you can't still be childish sometimes?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 5:07 pm

Aurora finished her meal as fast as she could and smiled with satisfaction. "I'm so full now..." She commented quietly. Once she noticed the little funny faces made out of fries, she giggled. Who thinks being an adult is cool anyway? Aurora prefered to enjoy her youth while it was possible
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 5:33 pm

Happy as can be, she finished up what she could of her food, taking a long slurp of her drink before getting up and moving to take care of their tray. "What's the plan now?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 5:55 pm

Aurora scratched the back of her head trying to come up with something interesting to do. It was getting late though, so making any serious plans didn't seem to be a good idea. In the end, Aurora shrugged. "I dunno... I think I'll wait for the night and then start looking for the tagger..." She said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next