Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 4:54 pm

It took Jennix a little bit to notice that her meister didn't have any food, at which point she began pushing her tray in between the both of them, offering to share her meal with little worry or care. "How long are your classes, today?" she asked between bites, "Full schedule?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 3:22 pm

Aurora shook her head. "I'm not hungry, but thanks." The witch said, smiling. "Well, my classes aren't long today luckily... Actually, I have five more hours of classes " She told her partner. Well, she could always... skip some classes if she wanted or needed to. However, she'd rather stay in school until her classes were over.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 3:25 pm

Jennix offered a bit of a pout in response to her words, pushing the tray closer to her. "Eat, please?" She asked, not offering up her own schedule simply from her distraction.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2017, 6:42 pm

Aurora sighed quietly but accepted the offer. "Thank you." The witch said smiling warmly. "So, after school we can obviously see the tagger's new art and them.. hm... wanna try practicing a bit? I wonder if I'll be able to resonate with you as easily as I was able with my former weapons." Aurora said.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2017, 8:10 am

Jennix nodded at this, looking like a bobble head that had been held down for too long. Smiling, clearly unphased by the fact that she very well might have scrambled her brains, she agreed. "That would be awesome!" The weapon declared, eagerly, earnestly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 9:15 am

"Great! I can't wait!" Aurora said enthusiastically, excited to finally do something the meisters should do with their weapons. She finally started to feel like a true meister again. It was the feeling she'd missed since her accident. A grin appeared on her face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 9:19 am

"I'll see you, then!" She said, as though the conversation was over despite it still being lunch hour. Jennix didn't seem to much care, instead focusing on her food, now.

ooc: We can end the thread here for now and do a follow-up once your post load is lessened?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 9:27 am

OOC: Well, sure, thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10