Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 8:20 pm

ooc: RealiZing

ic:

The assassin seemed genuinely panicked for a second; his computer was his go-to whenever he wasn't working. Still, he at least did things that weren't entirely antisocial, "I do parkour with Justice on occasion, or by myself. It helps to keep me in shape without becoming boring."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 8:26 pm

"That sounds like fun." Candy said, but avoided asking for him to take her at some point. For now. "Uhh... What's your favourite snack food?" These questions were not the questions she wanted to ask...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 8:27 pm

What are snacks? Does not compute. He shrugged; she seemed bored. "You only have small talk questions and ones that will make me embarrassed, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 8:34 pm

"Yep." She answered, nodding. "They're things I want to know, except that they'll have the side effect of embarrassing you. Whoops? I can't think of many of those questions, either, though. You can keep asking if you like, though?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 8:36 pm

He pouted behind the mask, not choosing to pull it back down just yet. However, the server came back with their food just then. Understanding, finally, that he just had massive social anxiety, she didn't hang around long. With something substantial to eat, he pulled the mask off, setting it aside so that it was out of the way of his food consumption. "What did you do before you joined the Academy?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 8:43 pm

"Generally, I was a problem. I was maybe three times as hyper as I am now? Whatever, I was very hyper. Couldn't sit still. School was an issue. I got sent to the academy when they found out I was a weapon, to get rid of me. Best thing that's happened." Candy said, after taking a moment or two to just look at Rogue's face. Taking his mask off in public... That was something unprecedented, for her at least. She didn't mention her surprise, though. It was fairly evident anyway, even if she should have figured he'd have to take it off to eat.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 8:54 pm

He kept his face largely downcast, as much as he could, to keep himself from being seen by as many people as he could avoid. "I take it you like it here, then?" Rogue asked; he knew it was probably better, overall, to avoid talking about her previous partner if they didn't have to. They had been in a relationship, as well as a partnership, so bringing up a double ex just didn't seem wise.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 8:59 pm

"It's great. The heat doesn't really bother me and neither does the sun. My skin never changes, so I guess the sun has little to no effect. Then I have great friends and..." She pointed at Rogue with her fork, on the end of which was a morsel of food. "You."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 9:03 pm

The man chuckled a bit at this, busily cutting up his own food, "I'm nothing special; you, though." He made a gesture back at her with his own fork, "You're a bundle of fun."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 9:18 pm

"Thanks. This bundle of fun thinks you're special." Candy said, smiling happily. "No arguing."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 9:21 pm

He faked a huff at her, beginning to eat his food in relative silence before speaking again after several bites. "Are you still just on your nine souls?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 9:25 pm

Candy swallowed what food she in her mouth before answering. "Yep. We hadn't gone to hunt anything since the goblins." She answered. "I'm not rushing. It's painful and Aurora doesn't like to hurt things. Even if she thinks she's obligated to make me stronger."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 9:40 pm

"She's your meister." He asserted. It made perfect sense to him, but he was also a meister, himself. "You also attend the DWMA; it only makes sense that she would try. She feels like it's expected of her."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 9:43 pm

"I don't expect it of her." Candy said with a shrug, dismissive. "So, are we having only dinner and a movie, or do you have anything else for after that? I'm just curious, still."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 9:46 pm

"We can do more, if you want." Rogue responded, eating slowly. "I'd only planned that much, though. Dating isn't really... something that I'm used to."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 9:50 pm

"No, I don't mind. I was just asking." Candy said putting a hand up. "Just a movie is fine by me. And, I can't say I'm too used to it either, you know."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 9:53 pm

He shrugged; she was right, he supposed. Rogue didn't know about her past relationships, but they certainly hadn't gone on very many dates, together. "It's whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 10:00 pm

If only they weren't in public... "I'd insinuate things if I wasn't trying to tone things down so you can actually eat." She said. Well... That was sort of insinuating, anyway.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 7:42 am

He very quickly became rather thankful that he hadn't had a mouthful of food at that moment. Coughing a bit, he tried to clear his throat enough to speak, soon dismissing the concept and just taking a drink, red faced and unsure how to respond.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 7:47 am

"Whoops." Candy said after looking down at her food to try and leave him to eat for a little while. It was difficult not to be like this for her!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 7:50 am

Rogue welcomed the opportunity to have a bit of peace, even if it did mean awkward silence and not hearing her talk. Hm, maybe he should have asked her to tell him about her favorite book. He made a mental note to do so after he regained his voice, settling for eating his food slowly, almost meticulously.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 7:54 am

Candy also used the moment to eat, since the talking was making that go a little slow, not that she needed to rush or anything.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 8:20 am

After a while, he spoke up to ask her how she liked the food, following the question up, once she answered, by asking the question he'd saved: Can you tell me about your favorite book?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 2:27 pm

She had an inkling as to the possible reasons why Rogue might ask such a question, but nonetheless Candy was more than happy to do so. It was her favourite book, after all, so it was easy for her to get into it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 2:43 pm

Hearing her ramble had a sort of calming effect on Rogue; it took away the pressure of him needing to help carrying on a conversation, as she clearly could dominate the topic and it would be rude of him to butt end, regardless. In this way, he managed to finish his food in piece, soon moving back to the chips while she spoke and he waited for the server to ask about dessert. Dessert? Did she want any? Hm...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next