Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2017, 5:02 pm

Flushing as faintly as he could possibly manage to force himself down to, Rogue nodded, trying to make a joke out of it. "I mean... Unless you want to deal with Aurora..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2017, 5:11 pm

"That would lead to disaster and ruin for us both, and you know it." Candy said, shaking her head meanwhile.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2017, 6:32 pm

He raised his hands as if threatened, "Hey, you're the one who asked..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2017, 7:46 pm

"True, I guess I did." Candy said as she reached up for one of those hands. "Let's go." She then added as she turned around and started for the exit.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2017, 7:37 am

Rogue obeyed as though there were no other option, allowing himself to be lead rather than to do the leading. It was pleasant, spending time with her, however awful it was for maintaining a normal heart rate. That was something he could deal with, however. Perhaps not well, of course, but Rogue could certainly deal with it and the consequences that followed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2017, 7:59 am

After taking a moment only to put on her jacket before going outside, Candy led Rogue over to his car, as he had done with her twice that evening. "We should do this more often. It's a lot of fun." She said on the way there.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2017, 8:06 am

"You want to?" He asked, almost surprised. Then again, he'd been so far out of the dating scene for long enough that the fact that someone liked him enough TO date him was a surprise of its own.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2017, 8:17 am

"Have a little confidence." Candy said as she let him go to go wait by the passenger side door. "I love spending time with you, really."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2017, 8:20 am

The assassin chuckled at her words, amused both at himself and what she said. He was foolish, and he knew, but it still helped his confidence to actually hear the words admitted. "As you say..." With that, he held her door open and waited until she was seated and buckled to take his own seat and set them on their way.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2017, 8:25 am

"The princess treatment is also nice." Candy said after Rogue had them moving. "Only from you, though."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2017, 8:34 am

A laugh met her words in the air and he shook his head, "What, is someone else trying to treat you like a princess?" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2017, 8:40 am

"No, but if they tried I wouldn't let them." She replied with a smile. "I'm your cute girlfriend, so anyone else can take take a hike."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2017, 8:44 am

Another laugh followed; what was he going to do with her? "Are you like this all the time?" He shot at her, glancing at her sidelong for but a moment before returning his full focus to the road.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2017, 10:59 am

"'Course not." She answered quickly, pausing for a while while looking out the window. "Only when I'm with you, it's not fun to be like this otherwise."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2017, 12:58 pm

"Really?" He asked, happy to be in the residential district, now. "I find it... endearing. Does no one else get to be beguiled by your charms?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2017, 1:47 pm

"I don't go looking for people that would, or try, so you'd have to guess." Candy said. "I somehow doubt that you want me to go around charming others, either."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2017, 4:18 pm

"Mine." He muttered, almost more to himself than to her; he hadn't even intended the world to be aloud, even for what little bit that it was.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2017, 4:54 pm

"Mhm." She agreed almost as quietly as he had said it, no pause between hearing and agreeing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2017, 5:12 pm

Pulling up to his apartment complex, he set about trying to pretend that he hadn't heard her, and that she, by effect, had not heard him. He wasn't terribly successful in the matter, but didn't seem to want to dwell on that too much. Instead, he parked the car and went around to open her door for her before she could rebel and do it herself.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2017, 5:38 pm

She wasn't going to deprive herself of her 'princess treatment' as she put it, instead waiting patiently for Rogue to open her door before getting out, standing by for him to offer his hand or arm again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2017, 5:42 pm

He complied without prompting, relaxing now that they were in familiar territory. Without entirely realizing he was doing it, he leaned a bit into her, enough that, should she lay her head on his shoulder, his head could lay atop hers. He felt giddy and childish.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2017, 6:08 pm

Well, the entire time Candy's goal was to get as much of her in contact with him, so head leaning up against him was a no-brainer, especially when he was doing something similar.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2017, 6:13 pm

One of these days, he might recognize just how much of a cheesy little dweeb he was. Right now, however, was not that day, and he very much simply did not care about such nonsense. Instead, he focused on leading his little princess of a girlfriend, so he'd dubbed, up to his apartment. So far, he had no plans on what they might do once there.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2017, 6:22 pm

Once inside, Candy let go of Rogue's arm to instead get out of her jacket and to take off her shoes, then slowly walking ahead with her hands behind her back, looking over her shoulder. Apparently, she didn't really know what to do, either.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2017, 6:27 pm

By this point, the apartment was even emptier than it had been when she was last here. Most of Tony's room had now been stripped clean, as well as most of his personal stuff throughout the rest of the house. On the upside, this meant that Rogue had gain free reign to redecorate, so the living room furniture was now newer and less full of holes and tears. Still, the apartment seemed less lively and more... well, Rogue. "Games?" He asked, curious as he waved at the television and console systems on his way towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next