Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2017, 6:46 pm

"Do you have any that don't involve competition?" Candy asked as she sat herself down in the living room area with her legs crossed on a sofa. She knew she'd probably lose otherwise and that seemed like no fun, not when she couldn't easily win in her own way.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2017, 6:51 pm

"There's some co-op." He said, putting away the snacks they hadn't finished and grabbing some water for the both of them. "Otherwise there's... shit, I don't know." He finally admitted after a long, almost painful pause. Really, he hadn't planned this far and didn't have much of his own that wasn't just furniture or tech.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2017, 6:57 pm

"That sounds like more fun than a fighting game like last time." Candy said with a giggle. She could think of at least one other thing that they could do, but she decided not to mention that just yet.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2017, 10:01 pm

"Pick whatever you want from there. I have some computer ones, as well, but they'd have to be installed on the spare laptop." Thinking of such, he opted to go and retrieve said laptop from the guestroom.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2017, 10:09 pm

Candy somewhat slowly got up off of the sofa to go look at Rogue's library of games, ignoring anything that didn't have co-op printed on the back. In the end, she settled one, and put it on the table on her way back.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2017, 10:25 pm

Rogue reappeared somewhere around that point, carrying the laptop and its bundle of accessories. It hadn't been plugged in in a long while, so it would need charging prior to use. "Did you find something?" He asked as he set about plugging the portable device in.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2017, 10:31 pm

She pointed at the game on the table, saying nothing while doing so. It was a certain game involving portals, potatoes and idiotic robot eye things; one in particular being even more so.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2017, 10:43 pm

ooc: So subtle. Much wow.

ic:

Rogue looked at the game with interest and nostalgia, seeming pleased to have the opportunity to play it again. It had, afterall, been ages since the last time he'd had an excuse to. "You sure?" He clarified, though he was already going through the process of setting up the console and tv.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2017, 10:46 pm

"Yes. Seems like fun." Candy said, though what she meant was something more along the lines of 'It looks like I can play this without mashing buttons to try make something happen.'

OOC: Very.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2017, 8:42 am

He laughed, "You could try, but it wouldn't get you terribly far to try to do so."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2017, 11:40 am

"Did I say that out loud?" Candy asked, a little surprised at herself. "I guess I did..."

OOC: DIdn't know Rogue was a mind reader :P I'll go with it though, whatevs.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2017, 7:19 pm

ooc: I saw quotey things and didn't pay attention, eat me xD

ic:

He chuckled, not seeming to mind the slip-up in the slightest. Instead, he set his focus about making sure the game was willing to run and the controllers were both still functioning --- one of them had a bugged out joystick, but it seemed to be that he'd already moved that one out of the gaming area. This said, he handed one of the controllers to Candy and sat himself on the couch. "I believe it gives you an introduction for the co-op mode, but I might need to explain some game mechanics with you... it's been awhile."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2017, 7:44 pm

"I'll be fine." Candy said confidently. It was a puzzle game, so it was something that she figured she'd not be too bad at, if it were to use more thinking than reactions at any rate. Then, the premise seemed simple enough from the front and back of the box.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 9:13 am

"Then... don't question the world mechanics." He said jokingly, amused and waiting for the game to go.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 9:25 am

"Why would I?" Candy asked, confused why he'd say that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 9:33 am

"....you're putting teleportation portals on walls lined in moon dust?" He clarified, seeming both confused by her reaction and embarrassed by himself bringing it up to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 10:17 am

"Rogue, I spend the majority of my free time reading books, and a large part of that is fiction." Candy clarified, shaking her head a little. "I'm no stranger to suspension of disbelief, nor to crazy."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 10:21 am

"Good, all things considered." He said, happily starting the game and running around as his little bot, purposely being stupid, for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 10:26 am

Candy, meanwhile, was trying to familiarise herself with the controls. "Hey, Rogue, you remember that question you didn't answer at the restaurant?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 10:34 am

At that precise moment, he managed to flail enough that the controller fell from his hands and his character, subsequently, fell to it's "death." He cleared his throat several times, fumbling for the controller and pretending he had not heard her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 10:37 am

"Roooooooogue, teeeell meeeeeeee." Candy whined, ignoring what it made him do. They weren't in public anymore, so no holds barred.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 10:39 am

A string of curses in varying languages began flying from his lips in a muted tone, his head shaking as he failed to pretend that she spoke no words.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 10:49 am

"I'll sit on you if you don't tell me." Candy threatened, figuring that actual physical contact would make him talk if whining didn't.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 10:50 am

In response, he pulled his knees up to his chest, going through and solving the puzzle as he could. "You're mean..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 10:53 am

"You won't answer me, though." Candy said, sliding herself closer to Rogue, slowly. "I'm not afraid to just sit on your shoulder's, either. Pulling your knees up won't help."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next