Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 3:19 pm

"What else have you got planned after dinner?" Candy asked, since she was curious about that, anyway.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 3:22 pm

"A movie," he said, smiling slightly in response to the question, though it couldn't really be seen. "Which means that I really need you to behave unless you want me to get drunk before we go."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 3:25 pm

"We could just sit at the back, right? It's not that bright is it?" Candy asked, while still thinking of other solutions. She didn't want him drunk, because that made him turn on her pretty hard last time around and she didn't want to stop teasing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 3:31 pm

"It's not, not unless you try to make worse." He shrugged at this, though he would't mind turning the tables, himself.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 3:38 pm

"So it's fine if I don't do too much?~" She teased, smiling as sweetly as she could manage.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 3:46 pm

His face heated up at the question, not quite trusting the possible implications of her words. "What are you... planning?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 3:53 pm

"Nothing." She said, truthfully. She really didn't have any plans. "I just go with the flow, so to say."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 4:12 pm

Whether she was telling the truth or not, he simply didn't seem to believe her. She had a habit of making him even more awkward than normal, and that was saying quite a bit, all things considered.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 4:52 pm

"You'll be fine." She said as if she had nothing to do with his ply, rather than being the sole cause of it, currently.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 6:24 pm

"No, you." He muttered, the words barely understandable. Before she could respond, however, the chips and dip arrived, affording him some sort of distraction.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 6:38 pm

"I'll definitely be fine. More than fine." Candy said, pointing at herself with a crisp.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 6:43 pm

"Do you like your chips?" He asked, grabbing one for himself and dipping it in the queso.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 6:47 pm

"Chips?" Candy asked, momentarily confused, until she realised. "Oh. Yeah, they're good."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 6:48 pm

He blinked several times before realizing his mistake. "...crisps." Rogue finally corrected, sheepish as he did so before pulling his mask down and eating his.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 7:00 pm

Candy giggled when he corrected himself for her, even though it was her who was the outlier here and not him. When in Rome, do like the Romans.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 7:31 pm

"So......... twenty questions?" he asked, carefully chewing his food so as to not get crumbs all over his mask.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 7:37 pm

"Sure, sounds like fun." Candy said, propping up her head with her arm. "And I have a few things I want to know."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 7:40 pm

He seemed both surprised that she was okay with the idea and that she actually had questions. "Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 7:47 pm

"Do you prefer my legs bare or as they are?" She asked, repeating one of the questions she had in the morning, not really thinking about what sort of effect they might have on Rogue.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 7:49 pm

Carefully, Rogue pushed the plate of chips and sauces to the side before planting his face against the table with an audible thud!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 7:59 pm

"Ro-..!" Candy started, being surprised for a moment, but realised what sort of question this would be to Rogue. "You know what? You can tell me about that later. What's your favourite colour?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 8:04 pm

"Pink," he muttered, not lifting his head to answer her question. "What's yours?" He asked in return.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 8:10 pm

"Orange." Candy said, mostly ignoring Rogue's position for the time being and returning to periodically dipping and eating a crisp. She wondered for a while about a question that wouldn't send Rogue's face into the table yet again... "Ask another."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 8:12 pm

He grumbled, lifting his head slowly before offering her a response, "Favorite hobby that doesn't involve reading."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 8:16 pm

"Baking." Candy answered quickly, realising that this meant she had less time for question thinking. "You know, I don't really have many questions that I can ask you without the whole... That." She said, pointing at his head and the table. "Oh, I can ask you the same. Hobbies that aren't to do with your computer?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next