Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 2:26 pm

"Woah...!" Aurora commented as she looked around to admire the views. It seemed like choosing to fly to her home was a great idea. "I don't need wings! I have you!" The girl commented happily. There was a huge grin on her face
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 2:42 pm

Yurio blew a puff of smoke in what seemed like agreement, considering that it mostly went by her without making contact. Yurio didn't fly straight to her house, instead going in a slightly longer semicircle from where they took off from. It still took way shorter than going by foot did. After smoothly landing in front of Aurora's apartment, Yurio got down low to the ground again to let her get off.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 3:35 pm

Aurora got off his back as soon as they landed safely. She then took a few steps back to give Yurio enough space to transform back into his human form. There was a huge happy grin on her face, which make her look like a child who'd just been riding a pony for the very first time.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 3:43 pm

As soon as Aurora was off of his back and moving away, Yurio transformed back. He emerged from the puff of fire suddenly with his arms stretched out towards Aurora; the big wide smile on his face got a little wider when he tackled her into a hug. "Cuuuuuute." He said while squeezing her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 4:00 pm

Aurora was absolutely surprised by Yurio's unexpected reaction. What caused it anyways? "Cute"? What did she do? She looked confused. "W-Wait, cute?" Aurora asked him, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 4:10 pm

"Yes! You're cute when you're happy!" Yurio said as he stepped away from her again, giving a her a grin similar to the one she had on earlier.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2017, 2:12 pm

"I'm not cute!" Aurora whined, as her face started turning. She closed her eyes and hid her face in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2017, 2:15 pm

"You are." Yurio said again as he turned her around and gently led her towards her door.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2017, 4:13 pm

"I'm not!" Aurora said as she just walked beside him. Soon they found themselves back in her apartment. Aurora threw her back into a corner and smiled at Yurio. "Annnnd we're back!" She commented.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2017, 4:21 pm

"Yes we are." Yurio said as he put his bag more neatly near where Aurora had discarded her own. "So... Food?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2017, 4:54 pm

"Yes. Food!" Aurora said happily as she grabbed his hand and led him into the kitchen. "Alright. So today we're cooking something more... advanced. Spaghetti is in fact pasta with minced meat and tomato sauce" The girl said as she started to prepare all the ingredients they needed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2017, 5:20 pm

Yurio took this time to wash his hands, listening to her explain what they would be making. It was another thing that he hadn't had before. Once he was done, he waited for her to tell him what to do.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2017, 3:09 pm

"Alright, let's get started." Aurora said as she washed her hands. "Firstly, take a port and fill it with water. Uhm... actually, we don't need it full. We need if half full. Then put our pot on a stove. We need to boil the water." The girl instructed him. "Once you're done, we'll need to put our minced meat on a pan and also put it on the stove."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2017, 3:56 pm

Yurio followed her instructions as she listed them off. It seemed simple enough so far, he thought. "Okay." He said, looking to her again for the next set of instructions.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2017, 5:57 pm

"Alright! So, Yurio, now we'll start preparing the most important thing. That thing is, obviously, sauce for our spaghetti. Normally, we could throw tomato puree mixed with ketchup but... let's be more creative here." Aurora explained as she prepared a big bowl. "Remember that this is the most important part. After all, tomato sauce is what makes spaghetti so good!" She added. "Alright, I'll need to chop an onion for our sauce. In the meantime please mix tomato puree with two teaspoons of flour in the bowl I've prepared." Aurora instructed him. There was a jar of tomato puree next to the bowl and apparently, it was home-made.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2017, 6:44 pm

Again, Yurio followed her instructions to the best of his ability, though without being told how much of the puree to put in the bowl, he looked at the two for a moment before deciding what to do. Instead of asking, he dumped the entire jar in the bowl along with the flower. That's gotta be right, right?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2017, 2:20 pm

Aurora purposely didn't tell Yurio how much puree was needed. She was curious how would he react without such an important information. A chuckle left her mouth once he dumped the entire jar into the bowl. His uncertainty was amusing. Luckily for him, Aurora had prepared the right amount of pure in the jar, so obviously, he didn't add too much. "Now start mixing!" Aurora instructed him as she started cutting a quarter of onion for their sauce. "Damn onions..." Aurora muttered as tears appeared in her eyes! The myth about how cutting onions can make you cry was true...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2017, 3:09 pm

He didn't make a mistake! Yay! Yurio happily went on with mixing the sauce. Seeing as Aurora was cutting onions, Yurio thought that it was a good enough idea to keep his eyes closed while peeking occasionally at the bowl in his hands. Somehow, he managed not to make a mess of things, even if he was technically doing things quite wrong.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2017, 4:07 pm

When Aurora was done with cutting and chopping onion, she added it to the bowl with their sauce. "Mhm! Our sauce will be delicious!" The witch commented, before adding some oregano and basil into the mix. "Alright, I think the sauce is ready. Yurio, please pour everything from this bowl onto the pan." Aurora instructed her boyfriend, smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2017, 4:45 pm

Yurio once again dumped the contents of one set of ingredients into another, following Aurora's instructions. Once he was done doing that, he looked to Aurora again for more instructions, though tried to guess what to do next at the very least; "Do I stir that, too?" He pointed to the pan.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2017, 6:22 pm

Aurora nodded. "Yes, yes, of course, my dear!" The witch said, smiling. She seemed proud of her "apprentice". It seemed like Yurio was learning quite fast. Aurora was having tons of fun teaching him to cook. "Now we wait. Our sauce needs around... ten or more minutes to be ready, so we can use that time to chat or something." The girl commented as she sat on the table and looked at Yurio.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2017, 7:27 pm

Yurio stood in front of the pan, periodically making sure things were mixed. While he didn't know very much about cooking he knew plenty about burning since he did that often enough when he was still strictly a dragon. When he wasn't looking at the pan, he was leaning against the counter facing Aurora. "Got anything you'd like to do after dinner?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2017, 11:31 am

Aurora shrugged at his question. She simply couldn't think of anything interesting to do. "Dunno... any suggestions my dear?" The girl asked wiggling her legs lazily. "I mean, we could always just hang out here... I don't think Angela will interrupt us or anything... she might be too busy trying to prove our father she's strong 'n' stuff." She said, leaning back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2017, 11:44 am

Yurio shrugged after that, turning back around to make sure the sauce didn't burn. "Just wondering. Just hanging out sounds like a good enough idea, I guess."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2017, 4:14 pm

"Mhm~! I just need to figure out what we can do. My creativity is weaaak" Aurora said before closing her eyes and sighing. "Hm... what to dooooo... Oh! What about snuggles?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next