Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The way home.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage

The way home.  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:45 pm

isabella gasped as the floor fell from under her and she fell into pitch black and in her mind she screamed "hhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllppppppppppppppppp mmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
in whe waking world she was unconches and un responsive her skin was pale and pulse was very weak
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:47 pm

Mizuki begins to laugh uncontrollably. "Have fun dying you little brat!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:50 pm

Nebun looks to mizuki " you know considering what I said about wavelengths maybe we should stick together more." Nebun had never flirted like that before, he realized. [i think I like it] he thinks to himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:55 pm

isabella was able to whisper out a weak" help me please "before she slipped under again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:58 pm

She was surprise by this, considering she was never told this before. "I guess it would be okay." Mizuki eventually says, only agreeing because of the fact that she could stay this way for a while longer.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:59 pm

Barry put Isabelle on his back and said "we need to go to that academy's doctor it's close by"
Raven frowned "I don't think that they would like a witch in their school so I'll stay outside...."
Then they all ran towards the academy with Isabelle
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:02 am

Ooc: hey if jet says yes he gonna make a thread in the infirmary so RP there if it gets made ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:05 am

kk)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:07 am

isabells blood soaked through barrys shirt in a matter of moments . i the dark place isabella was at she drew her knees to her chest and cried she thought she was dead.the taers that she was sheding in the dark place were leaking in to the realworld
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:07 am

Ooc: you know I think I'm kinda done with this thread.also I'm going to sleep. If Jeff doesn't bother me again that is....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 12:08 am

lol night sovuru)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 8:49 am

(Had my iPad taken away. -.-)

-Zarchy gets up. The man with the mask had healed his wounds from earlier so he was fully functional-

She's........

-he looks around, only to come across Isabella-

Are.....are you okay?

-he asks Isabella if she wanted to head to his apartment. He just wanted to sit down for a while and do something to take his mind of of things. Like pull out the Nintendo Wii for a little bit-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2013, 3:27 pm

-he turns around; realizing what happened-

Isabella!

-he runs up to her and hugs her. The blood soaking into his shirt-

What the hell happened?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The way home.
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11