Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The way home.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

The way home.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:17 am

-he falls back as the blade comes across his stomach. Blood flowing out of the wound. He laughs at the movement-

Look.....it's like a puddle.

-he looks up at Mizuki. Picking up his pocket knife from the ground, he slowly stands up and slashes at her face. Clutching his stomach in the process-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:21 am

She jumps back, pressing her hand against her cheek. "Heh, seems like you got me." Her smile grew as she looks over and sees a blank wall. "Hmm, I think I will put my next piece right there. I will call it 'The insides of Zarchy.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:23 am

(Creepy shiz. :D)

-he chuckles-

Oh what fun!

-he picks up the rock sitting next to him and chucks it at her; not caring where it hit her-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:27 am

She easily dodges it, move to the side swiftly. "Hunny, if you don't want those delicious organs of yours to be splatted on that wall, then you better try harder than that." Mizuki laughs, licking her bloody hand with pleasure. "Mmmm, I do wonder how your blood taste like compare to that 7 year old I killed earlier."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:30 am

-he laughs even harder. The song drilling through his head. He shrugs his bag off of his back and digs through it; coming across his hand gun near the bottom. He picks it up and laughs louder, spinning around quickly and taking aim at her head, pulling the trigger-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:31 am

The raven flew over to the apartment the owl was behind her
The rave started to panic why didn't zarchy blow the whistle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:37 am

(He doesn't quite have an option at the moment. Unless he regains his mental focus, he is stuck in the situation)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:38 am

She just blocks it with her blade, rolling her eyes. "I can't waste any more time with such games, silly! I your organs will do a fine job of creating a beautiful artwork! It's sad to think that humans, such as yourself, doesn't understand the true beauty within a person's body! A beauty that just disappears once someone dies! A beauty I can preserve with my artwork!" Her laughing continues to grow louder and louder as she slowly walks closer to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:40 am

-he continues to fire rapidly at her until the ammo runs out; tossing the gun away from him-

I feel you. Isn't that why I've been trying to kill you?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:43 am

"You don't understand boy, only my artwork will withstand the others!" She leaps forward, aiming her blade at his neck. Her hair was wild, flying out of place everywhere and her face was dripping with blood. "It's time to say goodbye!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:45 am

-he rolls to the side, the blade nicking his neck a bit. The people around him looked terrifying and out of focus. In his mind, he didn't know what was real or not. He couldn't control himself-

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:49 am

"Heh, you're lucky." She mumbles, looking at him with narrow eyes. "Let's see how far that luck will take you in this battle." Her blade launches forwards, aiming at his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:51 am

The raven caws and flaps her wings frantically
Then the raven turns into her human form and yells
"Zarchy!" Raven was about to jump off the roof when the owl turns into his human form and grabs her wrist "raven don't" he said sternly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:53 am

-the blade goes through his stomach and he coughs up blood before returning the favor with his pocket knife-

Y...you know, you're not the best situation planner.

-he repeatedly goes to stab Mizuki in the stomach. He clutches the blade she is jamming into his torso and winces every single time he pushes the knife forward-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:56 am

Before he could stab her anymore she grabs his wrist. "I was hoping for you to do that." She then begins to slowly bend his arm the wrong way, hoping to do some damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 12:57 am

-he screams and lets go of the knife, his wrist popping a few times on the edge of snapping-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 1:02 am

Raven turns into her raven form and swoops down at mizuki's head with her talons James turned into his owl form and dived after her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 1:06 am

Not caring about the birds, she continues to bend his wrist until it snaps. "Feel pain!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 1:10 am

-he winces and tries to pull his arm away as it snaps. Reality slowly occurring to him-

Mizuki.....you.....you need to....snap out of it.....

-he shakes her shoulder with his free hand and starts to fight the insanity the best he can-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 1:11 am

Raven pecks at mizuki's head fiercely before James pushes her away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 1:15 am

Mizuki ignores the pecks at her head and begins to laugh crazily. "You don't get it, do you? That girl back there is gone and she's not coming back any time soon." She then picks up the knife that he dropped and places it on his stomach, wanting to slowly pierces it in his skin so he could feel some more pain without killing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 1:19 am

-he slowly passes out. The pain making him dizzy-

Mizuki!.....fight it! Where is....that little cheerful girl...I saw earlier?!.....

-he fumbles with trying to get his hand in his pocket to grab the black whistle the two people handed to him not that long ago, blowing into it before dropping it and attempting to get past Mizuki's grip-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 1:30 am

James turns into his human form raven perched on his shoulder
"James we have to gel or she'll kill him....."
James sighs "I know but I don't see a good opening....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 1:31 am

OOC: Can someone tell me what the whistle is suppose to do...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 1:32 am

(It's just supposed to call Raven and James. Zarchy hasn't realized that they had already showed up)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The way home.
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next