Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The way home.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The way home.  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:00 pm

Nebun begins to recover. He stands up and spits up a bit of black blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:01 pm

"Damn you!" She screams, falling to the ground. "You three better leave now or else I will f*cking kill you like I did to your friend!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:03 pm

Raven growled and made the screeching winds get stronger and louder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:05 pm

isabella sank to her knees as a set of earmuffs was placed on her ears and her vision started to get fuzzy and dark around the edges but she willed her self to stay awake she whispered in a week voice befor the wind stared and quick "help "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:07 pm

James wrapped his arms around Isabelle and says with a calming smile
"It's going to alright" he said calmingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:10 pm

"You brats!" Mizuki screams out again, trying to block out the screeching it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:10 pm

she nodded having to fight harder and hard to stay awake as she watched nabun get back up her hands put presure on her wound but it didn't help because the blade went through her
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:12 pm

Raven walked closer to mizuki so the screeching was right next to her ears
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:12 pm

Nebun closes his eyes and concentrates. The shrieking stops, and Nebun's unmistakable music begins playing in their ears. The next time they blink they are on a beautiful palace dance floor with red,white, and black tiles. Everyone is in human form dressed in suits and dresses. They are all waltzing with one another, everyone Nebun/mizuki has killed is there waltzing as well. They are smiling despite the horrible wounds they bear. Nebun is paired with mizuki. Her 'artwork' is displayed in large frames on the walls were everyone can see. The dog he killed leaps playfully among the dancers.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:15 pm

Every one looks confused "ok I dunno what happened but I'm not sure I likes it...."
Barry said
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:17 pm

The music keeps playing and Nebun smiles at mizuki " do you like it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:18 pm

isabella trys to fight the music but loses when she looks around next she is in a ball room she looks down at herself and she is in a long deep red dress that reminds her of blood as it sweeps acrost the floor elegantly as she dances
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:21 pm

"It's almost like my greatest nightmares." She says with a smile. Mizuki was actually enjoying the music in the background, which was one of the many reasons why she was smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:23 pm

"This music also carries my madness wavelength. So when your closer to me it's more likely that you will come out instead of that ....other person." He says pulling her closer
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:23 pm

Ooc: who's gonna dance with James he's like smaller than every one else
Raven and James look around the ball room suspiciously
"Is this another part if your soul Nebun?" James asks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:25 pm

isabella suddenly stopped dancing as she caught sight of her sister stella and froze
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:27 pm

Ooc: Nebun has killed children on other threads so he's likely with one of them.
" in all honesty I have no clue. It acts like my soul after a fashion, but in other ways its just a hallucination in your head."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:28 pm

"Interesting..." She mutters, continuing to look around in awe.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:29 pm

James frowned and kept looking around this place was
Classy yet creepy very creepy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:31 pm

she backed away and suddenly felt really weak her body in the real world had passed out from blood loss "whats happening to us in the really world " she yelled
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:34 pm

" you know I think your artwork was just what this place needed." He says looking around thoughtfully.
Stella is smiling from ear to eat. It seems perfect until you see the hole in her chest were her heart was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:38 pm

isabella fell to the floor and closed her eyes shut tight when a feeling of weightlessness came upon her and she asked out loud " why do i feel weightless and sick "
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:41 pm

"Why because your dying of course!" He says ending the hallucination.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:43 pm

James ran up to Isabelle and helped her up "we should take you to
A doctor!" He said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 11:44 pm

Ooc: brb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The way home.    The way home.  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The way home.
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next