Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 3:12 pm

Once again Mark blushed. She was such a nice girl. He closed his eyes for a moment before opening them again to look Dani in the eyes. The sun was slowly setting, disappearing behind the horizon. Mark stood up and carefully switched places, to sit next to Dani. Now that he had the confession behind him, he felt that he was finally allowed to enjoy some closeness with the girl.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 7:42 pm

When he sat beside her, Dani snuggled up to him, laying her head on his shoulder and letting out a content sigh. In that moment she had decided that her life had changed significantly, and she was finally, truly, happy.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 7:54 pm

Mark wrapped his arm around Dani and closed his eyes for a moment, enjoying every second of their snuggle. Love truly was incredible. It could change people's life so easily and in such great ways. Truly, it was the best feeling in the world. When Mark opened his eyes, to his disappointment, he noticed that they were at the end of their ride and soon they would be getting out of the cabin. Well, they could always continue their snuggle somewhere else...
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 8:38 pm

Dani let out another sigh, this time in disappointment as their ride came to an end. When the ride came to a complete stop, she got up and off the ride, all the while, keeping her hand in Mark's. It was now dark, and the park seemed to be closing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 9:00 pm

When the got off the ride, Mark looked around. Since it was closing time for the park, the meister let out another sigh. "Alright... I guess we should be heading towards the exit now..." Mark said calmly as he started leading the way towards the main gate of the amusement park. Of course, that doesn't mean the date is over. It's going to last as long as you want it to. Though... we have to improvise now." Mark added after a moment, with a gentle smile present on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 9:35 pm

Keeping a steady pace, she followed him, starting to shiver as the temperature lowered. " We could go to my house. " She offered. Dani really didn't want their date to end. " And I could heat us up some dinner." That much she could do without burning anything. " Or if you want to make something, that works too. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 9:00 am

Mark did notice that Dani started shivering because of the temperature. He didn't have anything to cover her though which made him slightly disappointed in himself. That's why he did the only thing that came to his mind. He wrapped an arm around Dani's shoulders and pulled her closer. Perhaps that would help with the temperature? "Alright, let's go to your place then." Mark told Dani with a smile. Should they heat food up or not? That seemed like an important question. "Hm... sure, I'll make something to eat." The meister said, though his plan was to ask Dani for help anyway. He wanted to teach her how to not burn food.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 10:22 am

The weapon happily snuggled into Mark's side as they walked. Dani nodded. "Okay. I'll lead the way back then. " She said, nodding as if she was confirming that. "I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to, but if you really do want to you can, I mean, wha-" Dani cut off her rambling before she started embarrassing herself any further. She just didn't want him to do something just cause she asked, that's all.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2018, 10:41 am

"It's okay, really. I would've suggested it myself anyway. Besides... you'll help me." Mark said smirking, before letting out a quiet chuckle. Dani was so adorable, especially when she was embarrassed over little things. Meanwhile, Mark started wondering what they could prepare for their late dinner. Hm, he'd probably have to use whatever was in Dani's fridge. A part of him hoped they wouldn't have to go for a nightly grocery shopping.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 7:30 pm

Dani paled a bit. "Oh, no, really, you don't have to include me in this. I'll burn everything. I don't want to ruin our dinner." She replied. They had just gotten together. She didn't want to push him away with her terrible cooking skills.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 8:00 pm

Mark chuckled at her reaction. "You won't ruin anything, I promise! Besides, you can leave keeping an eye on the fire to me. You can't burn anything that isn't touching fire, right?" He said, trying to encourage her to help him after all. To him cooking together would be really, really fun!
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2018, 8:05 pm

She blushed and looked down at her hands. "I don't know... Maybe?" Dani replied. "I wouldn't doubt it." She mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 5:55 am

"See? You won't burn anything." Mark said, smiling warmly at her. "Trust me, it'll be really fun." He added.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 3:52 pm

Letting out a defeated sigh, she untangled herself from him as they finally approached her home. "Fine, you win. " Dani said as she unlocked the door and let him in.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 4:03 pm

"I'm not forcing you, of course. If you don't want to help then I'll happily prepare food myself." Mark said to ensure her that she could just sit down and relax and let him handle everything. Once the two were finally indoors, Mark looked around out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 4:13 pm

"No no, it's fine. I'll help you. But if I do end up burning anything, don't say I didn't tell you so." She said teasingly, pointing a finger at him as she walked inside and led the way to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 4:59 pm

Mark laughed at her words and nodded. "You will have the very right to say that, yes." He said in an amused voice as he followed his girlfriend into the kitchen. Once they were there, the meister looked around it, trying to locate the fridge. "Alright, so, what's available for us for this dinner?" Mark said as he pointed his hand at the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 5:10 pm

Opening the fridge, Dani looked around at what they had to work with. "Hmmm... I have some Pillsbury dough, leftover chicken, condiments..." She took a peek in her freezer as well. "Frozen peas, frozen carrots, and I should have a can of corn or something in the pantry." She replied. "[color=#cccc99]That's enough to make a shepard pie right?[color]"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 5:17 pm

"Hm... Yeah, probably... Though, I've never had a shepard pie before, so I'm not sure where to start with it. Do you know any good recipes we can use?" Mark said, rubbing his chin, trying to figure out how exactly a shepard pie looks like, to have a general idea what to do.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 6:43 pm

Dani searched her cabinets for the cookbook her mother had given to her before she had left Venezuela to attend the academy and flipped through the pages till she found one for shepherds pie. "Will this work?" She asked, showing him the recipe.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 7:11 pm

Mark opened the book and started searching for the right recipe. Once he found it, he quickly read it and compared the ingredients list to what they had available. "Alright... we'll adjust the recipe a bit, because we have slightly different ingredients." Mark said before he started preparing the ingredients, dishes and tools they needed for their pie.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 7:17 pm

She nodded. "Alrighty... What do you want me to do?" The weapon asked, tying up her hair in a long pony tail.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 7:28 pm

"Alright, I'd like you to put all vegetables into a bowl and mix them. Meanwhile, I'll cut the chicken into small pieces and then add them to the bowl." Mark said, thinking it was a good idea. He was just improvising hoping it would work.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 7:31 pm

She nodded once more and got to work getting a bowl, and combining the vegetables. She stood back and pushed a stray strand of hair behind her ear when she was done.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2018, 8:23 pm

Meanwhile, Mark took the chicken and a knife and started slicing it the meat into pieces. He did quickly because it wasn't something he had to think hard about. When he was done with that, he put the chicken pieces into the bowl. "Alright... mix it now too. Hm... I'll prepare the pan and the dough." Mark said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)   Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ships are fun, right? (Private Rackie & Lacey)
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next