Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2018, 9:58 am

"Isn't it obvious?" he asked her in turn, looking at her with a slight smile on his face. He turned onto his side before pulling Aurora into a hug, or at least the closest approximation of a hug you can get while laying down like they were. He chuckled when he thought back to what Aurora had said earlier in the day. "Turns out we did a bit more than just cuddling naked, huh?" he said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2018, 10:29 am

Aurora closed her eyes and tried to wrap her arms around him when Yurio hugged her. Hearing him mention what she'd told him earlier made her blush slightly, but with a happy smile on her face. "Yes... we did... I'm happy we did..." She told him quietly as she looked at him. Well, it was easy to tell how pleased she was with what they'd done.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2018, 11:19 am

"Mhm..." Yurio agreed, closing his eyes as he cuddled up to Aurora a little more. It's not like cuddling and what they did were exclusive activities anyway. After a short while staying like that, Yurio looked back up at her. "Hey, Aurora?" he asked, quietly, to get her attention even if he didn't really need to.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2018, 11:36 am

Aurora had her eyes closed, enjoying the warmth of his body. It was a really nice moment, for a moment she had an urge to just fall asleep in that position. Suddenly she heard him say her name which made her open her eyes to look at him. "Yeah?" The girl responded, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2018, 2:03 pm

"I love you," Yurio with a grin. He didn't wait for Aurora to respond, though, instead moving to roll away from her and off of the bed. Crouching down by the side he looked at her. "We should go to sleep."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2018, 3:02 pm

Yurio rolled away before Aurora could respond, as he'd expected. So instead of saying anything, Aurora let out a loud, amused giggle. When he finally crouched down, she finally looked at him and smiled warmly. I love you too, Yurio..." The girl finally told him as she tilted her head to her side. "We should? Hm... not really. We could though..." Aurora said, smirking before she chuckled quietly. "But sure... Let's get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2018, 1:13 pm

Yurio climbed back into the bed, though this time underneath the sheets. After getting settled in somewhat, he looked out from underneath them at Aurora.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2018, 2:04 pm

At first, Aurora tilted her head to her side and then looked underneath the sheets at Yurio. "Huh? Uhm... So... goodnight... I guess?" She said quietly but kept looking at him as if she was curious whether he was going to say or do something unexpected.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2018, 2:33 pm

"Not until you get under here with me," Yurio said, sticking his tongue out briefly at her, smiling. "And, I guess, since you aren't under here yet, you can turn the lights of."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2018, 3:33 pm

Aurora's eye twitched for a second before she sighed and stood up. "Alright..." She told him with a smile as she approached the switch and then flipped it off, turning off the lights. After that, she returned to the bed and just hid under the sheets. "So... goodnight... I guess?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2018, 3:41 pm

A moment after Aurora got in the bed with him, he once again cuddled up to her. "Goodnight," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2018, 3:55 pm

Aurora got into a comfortable position before cuddling up to him. She closed her eyes, still smiling and let out a quiet, cute yawn. "Goodnight... my love..." Aurora whispered quietly before she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2018, 4:08 pm

Between having a busy day, the fun they had moments before, and cuddling with his girlfriend, Yurio fell asleep not long after Aurora did.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2018, 4:25 pm

During the night Aurora had many wonderful dreams about her beloved boyfriend. She was dreaming about cute, romantic and even lewd things. Unluckily for her, she wouldn't remember any of those dreams as she would forget about them in the morning. It was one of the best nights of her life for sure. So, the whole night eventually passed without any weird events on Aurora part.
Early in the morning, the witch woke up by herself and looked around. When she saw Yurio, she smiled widely. A blush appeared on her cheeks and her heart started beating faster when she remembered what they had done the day before and when she saw that they were naked.
Aurora stood up carefully, making sure to not wake Yurio up by an accident. Then she went into the bathroom to take a quick, 5-minute shower. After that short shower, she quickly dried herself with a towel and naked she went to the kitchen to prepare a breakfast for them. All Aurora put on there was a white, small apron. She certainly wanted to surprise Yurio with that. For breakfast, Aurora decided to prepare scrambled eggs with chopped ham and onion...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2018, 4:54 pm

Yurio's sleep was interrupted when the smell of Aurora's cooking filled the air enough for things to smell entirely different; that didn't take overmuch when it came to Yurio, considering his superhuman sense of smell. Once he was awake, though, he lay wrapped up in the covers. He was contemplating whether he should actually put something on before getting up, or at least after the shower he too was inevitably going to have to take. After a short while, he did end up getting up, heading straight for the shower. Once he was done with that, he dried himself and summoned a pair of fire shorts, in replacement of those that he had on the night before. He headed over to the kitchen next, finding that he had nothing else to do besides. He blushed when he saw the back of Aurora when he first looked inside, but went inside nonetheless, standing off to the side. "Smells good," he said, suddenly, "looks good, too," he then went on, though he kept what he was actually talking about vague on purpose.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2018, 5:04 pm

Aurora chuckled at Yurio's comment, it seemed like her idea worked. A barely visible blush was present on her face after he'd said his comment. She found the situation rather exciting, especially considering how much she liked it when he was complimenting her, her body or her skills. "Oh really?" Aurora responded before she looked at him, sending him a wink as she put on of her hands on the side of her buttcheek. "I wonder what exactly looks so good, though~! The girl added and then giggled. She caught herself staring at his torso with a smile before she closed her and shifted her attention back towards their breakfast. After adding salt and some pepper she started mixing everything using a wooden spoon. "
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2018, 5:28 pm

"Haven't gotten a look at the food yet, but I'm sure that looks good too," he said, chuckling quietly. He approached her and looked standing close behind her looked over her shoulder down into the frying pan. He nodded, then went to sit on a nearby counter top, one that she hadn't been using. Leaning forward with his head propped up in his hand, he simply looked over Aurora and her apron. He was only somewhat red in the cheeks. "It's funny. If you wore than before last night, I'd have probably been too embarrassed to function. Though still a little embarrassing, admiring your body seems much less awkward, now."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2018, 5:55 pm

Aurora chuckled at his words and looked at him with a grin. She seemed very pleased with what he'd told her. "Great! You better get used to this because you're going to see me naked often from now." Aurora told him, winking. Their food was almost ready so she walked over to one of the cupboards that were under the counters to grab two plates. She had to bend over to reach them, giving Yurio quite a view. With two plates in her hands, she walked over to the pan to finish the food. "But you know... I'm really happy that you're more comfortable with seeing me, well, nude. To me, it's a sign that we've reached a new... hm... level, as a couple." Aurora told him calmly as she started putting their food on the plates from the frying pan.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2018, 6:20 pm

Yurio's gaze followed Aurora as she worked and moved about the kitchen. "I'm glad," he said, a smirk tugging at his lips. It turned into a proper smile when she bent down. It was a very positive thing to Yurio that Aurora enjoyed showing herself off to him. He could get used to it all, though perhaps slowly and he knew he wouldn't ever tire of it. "I'm happy that you're comfortable with letting me see," he said, sliding forward and off of the counter, leaning back on it after. "I hope you like seeing me, too. I'm not the only one who's going to be seeing more of the other."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 2:13 am

Aurora put the pan away, then approached Yurio and put her hand on his chest. With a smirk, she looked him in the eyes and before he could say anything more, she kissed him on the lips. "Of course I do~!" The girl told him before she let out a quiet giggle. "Alright, I could use your help. Could you take two glasses and a bottle of juice for me, please?" Aurora said as she picked up two plates of food. Then she walked into the living room where she put them on the table.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 7:07 am

"Of course," Yurio said before going and doing exactly what she asked of him, collecting two glasses in one hand and taking the juice in the other. He followed her to the living room, setting the glasses next to the plates and the juice in the middle before sitting down.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 7:21 am

Aurora sat on the couch and shivered. It was cold! Well, perhaps not wearing clothes is not always as awesome as Aurora's thought. "Let's eat then!" The girl said as she handed Yurio a fork before she started eating her food. Well, she loved scrambled eggs with ham.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 8:23 am

Yurio shifted to sit closer to Aurora before he started eating, though not close enough that there would be any issues with actually being able to eat without issue.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 9:44 am

Aurora fully focused on the food and her thoughts. She was trying to come up with a plan for the rest of the day. Staying at home would probably be a waste of time. Since they'd already visited many recreational attractions of Death City, Aurora wondered whether going on a trip of some sort would be interesting. Where though? Death City was located far from any other interesting places... Aurora got so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice how fast she was eating. By the time an idea formed in her head, most of her food was gone from the plate.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2018, 10:02 am

Yurio wasn't eating quite as quickly, preferring to savour the flavour of his meal; nor was he distracted majorly by anything, not thinking about much bar the food or Aurora. That didn't include thinking about what they might do as Aurora was pondering, since all he cared about was that he would be spending time with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)
Page 10 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next