Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 11:45 am

After a few minutes, Aurora looked at Yurio and winked at him. "Alright, I think this should be enough." She told him before she turned the water off and opened the cabin. "That was so refreshing~!" The witch said after stepping out of the shower cabin and grabbing two towels. One of them, she handed to Yurio. She was about to start drying her hair when she got an idea. "Hey! Would you like to help me a bit?" Aurora said as she winked at Yurio and pointed at his towel.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 12:07 pm

Yurio was also about to start drying himself when Aurora's brilliant idea came. He grinned at her as he approached again, placing his towel over her head. "Of course I would," Yurio said, chuckling, before he started to dry her head. He tried to be sort of gentle about it
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 12:22 pm

Aurora giggled when Yurio agreed to her idea. She kept her eyes closed while Yurio was drying her hair. To not make things too complicated she was going to wait for Yurio to finish drying her before she would start drying his body.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 1:35 pm

Once Yurio had Aurora's hair reasonably dry, he went on to dry her body. The order was similar to how he did it when washing her, though now it was mostly so him pressing himself against her front didn't get her covered in water again. It wasn't as much fun to play with her breasts through the towel as it was in the shower, though he still lingered in that area after he was done drying everything above and behind. He got done with her belly quickly, crouching down as he moved on to her legs. After that was over and done with, he tried the area between her legs, once more keeping things brief. He then stood up, awaiting his turn.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 1:43 pm

Aurora was looking as Yurio dried her body off. There was a wide grin spread across her face during the whole thing. She found it really fun. When it was her turn Aurora first put a towel over his head to dry his head properly. It took her a while, but after that, she moved on to the other parts of his body. She started with his arms, then moved on to his torso and then moved crouched to dry his legs and his crotch. Aurora did it all gently and slowly (not counting the area between his legs), enjoying looking at her boyfriend's body. Then she giggled and pecked him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 1:50 pm

So, now they were all dry. Yurio started for the door, though stopped before he exited, looking back over his shoulder at Aurora. "Bed?" he asked, simply, a query that had a couple of meanings.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 2:06 pm

"Bed." Aurora confirmed with a grin as she put her hands on her hips. She was up for anything that Yurio wanted to do, even if going to bed meant sleeping (alright, that'd be a little unsatisfying for her).
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 2:14 pm

With a grin, Yurio turned around completely and approached Aurora before scooping her up into his arms as he had earlier on in the day, bridal style. He made his way to her bedroom then, making doubly and triply sure not to bump her against anything on the way. That would just ruin it. Once he was there, he put her down on the bed and climbed up on top of her. Clearly, sleep wasn't what he had in mind. He kissed her, then, as a start.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 2:23 pm

When Aurora found herself carried in Yurio's hands, she let out a happy giggle and wrapped her arms around his neck. Once again she felt like a princess, which was a good feeling. At that point, she was sure what Yurio was planning and it made her really excited. When they were in the bedroom and when he put her down on the bed, the girl smirked at her boyfriend. Aurora kissed him back when Yurio kissed her and then let out another giggle.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 3:44 pm

There was little reason to dally, so Yurio went straight into things. With one hand on her breast, squeezing and kneading at the soft flesh, he started kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 3:52 pm

It was a small surprise for Aurora to see Yurio get into things without any delay. She didn't complain though since it meant that she didn't have to wait for the fun to start. The girl started purring out of pleasure when he started playing with her breast and when he started kissing her on the neck.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 4:15 pm

Yurio started sucking at her neck, clearly uncaring that doing such will end up leaving red marks all over her. Maybe that was his goal. At her breast he took her nipple between his fingers briefly, pinching it lightly, before returning to squeezing the whole.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 4:27 pm

If his aim was to leave a hickey on her neck, then Aurora would be rather happy to get it. When Yurio pinched her nipple the witch let out a moan and grabbed a pillow with her hand. Her free hand she placed on the back of Yurio's neck. Soon the excitement in her body grew to a point where Aurora started letting out quiet pleasured sighs.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 4:50 pm

Yurio stopped sucking at her skin after he was confident that there would be a mark and instead started licking, first her neck and then along her collar. While he was doing that, he adjusted his position straddling her thighs, so that he didn't need to hold himself up so much; he now had a hand on both of her breasts.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 4:59 pm

Aurora arched her back a bit for a moment when a wave of pleasure caused by Yurio playing with her breasts went through her body. Also, a quiet moan left her mouth. She kept squeezing the pillow with her hand
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 5:11 pm

Yurio shuffled backwards as he moved lower with his mouth, briefly letting go of one of the breasts to lick it's curve first and then the nipple at the tip. He quickly took it between his lips and sucked on it while moving his head back, until it popped out.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 5:16 pm

Aurora let out a few moans and sighs when Yurio was licking her breasts. She found the sight of him sucking on her breast amusing though, despite it feeling so good. When her breast popped out from between his lips, she let out a gasp and tilted her head back.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 5:28 pm

Yurio wasn't paying very much attention to that, but hearing the gasp did make him smirk just a little bit. He continued moving downwards down her belly, licking as much skin as he could as he went. His hands didn't leave her breasts, however, squeezing and kneading the whole time.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 5:42 pm

Aurora started rubbing her legs together, trying to bring at least some pleasure to her most sensitive parts. It didn't do much, of course, but it was a relief in her wait for him to reach her lower parts. She kept making lewd sounds the whole time, getting more and more aroused by his actions.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 6:01 pm

Once Yurio reached her pelvic region, he took his hands off of her breasts and slid them down her sides down to her hips. He put both his legs between Aurora's before lifting her legs up and over his shoulders, with himself kneeling on the bed. He looked all the way down her body, licking his lips with a smirk, though he didn't yet do what that obviously was a prelude to. He was going to be a tease, for the moment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 6:10 pm

Aurora watched Yurio put her legs over her shoulder and started staring at him in anticipation for what he would do next. To her surprise, he was just staring at her body and licking his lips. She started getting impatient, wanting him to do something already. The girl bit her lips and barely prevented herself from touching her crotch using her hands. Instead, she put her hands on her breasts and squeezed them gently, letting out an impatient moan.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 6:21 pm

Aurora's impatience was Yurio's cue to bring her hips higher up to his mouth and his lips down to her crotch. He started by first licking the outside of her lower lips, as he had with the rest of her body.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 6:30 pm

Aurora let out a moan when Yurio finally started licking her around her sensitive area. With the way he was holding her, she couldn't do much so she kept fondling her own breasts bringing herself more pleasure. She started bucking her hips slightly, clearly wanting more. A part of her wanted him to go further than the previous time. That desire made her a little bit impatient to see if Yurio had planned more than just playing with her like that.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 6:42 pm

Now, Yurio was getting to the thick of things. He finally drew his tongue right down the middle of her, up to her clitoris. Reaching up around her leg with one hand, he spread her lips with two fingers before licking it again.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 6:46 pm

Aurora squeezed her breasts harder when she felt him spread her lips and focus on that part of her vagina. Her moans got a little bit louder and more frequent. It seemed like she wasn't afraid to show that she was enjoying what her boyfriend was doing. Aurora stopped bucking her hips to make it easier for Yurio to hold her, even though she wanted to keep moving them so hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)
Page 21 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next