Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 6:54 pm

Yurio's other hand came up from underneath and he slipped a finger inside her, while focusing his tongue on her clitoris, attempting to pull out every stop to make Aurora feel as good as he possible could and to get her off as quickly as he could.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 7:01 pm

When his finger was inside her hole Aurora let out a loud moan. She couldn't stop herself from bucking her hips any longer, feeling that waves of pleasure made her unable to focus her mind on anything else. With her hands, she kept squeezing and fondling her breasts, which made her feel even better.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 7:15 pm

Aurora bucking her hips really didn't bother Yurio all that much. He was strong enough to hold on to her and the more signs that Aurora was feeling really good, the better. Yurio continued as he was for a little while, before he pushed another finger inside her and moved them both faster.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 7:22 pm

Aurora was already very aroused by his actions and by her playing with her breasts. She started moaning even louder now that she felt that she started getting closer to her orgasm. Surprisingly, she'd reach it quite fast. "Y-Yurio... S...Soon... I'll..." Aurora said, but her words got interrupted by another moan. He was making her feel so good...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 7:26 pm

Yurio heard that loud and clear, thrusting his two fingers as far as they would go each time he pushed them forwards. Although he did stop licking, as he wanted to look up and see her face as she came.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 7:36 pm

Him stopping working with his tongue slightly made his wait for Aurora to come longer. Not significantly though. Soon shivers went through her body and she arched her back a bit. She also squeezed her breasts. "C-Coming..!" Aurora managed to say before letting out a long, loud moan. For a moment her mind went blank, filled with pleasure. The orgasm was so strong and intense that it made her squirt on his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 7:45 pm

Having seen her face as he had wanted, Yurio took his fingers and licked them, before giving her lips one last lick to boot. After that, he put her back down on the bed, although he simply resumed his position over her. It wasn't in his plans to give her a break, right now. He adjusted himself so that their hips were about lined up, before rubbing the length of his member over her folds. "Can I?" he asked, swallowing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 7:53 pm

Aurora wasn't going to get much time to catch breath and rest, was she? The girl looked down at his member, still breathing heavily. Actually, the thought of him taking her after she'd experienced an orgasm seemed quite exciting for her. Also, she was excited because it would be their first time. Aurora closed her eyes for a moment to calculate something in her head and then opened them and smiled at Yurio. "G-Go ahead..." Aurora said. She knew that the first time would hurt, that's why she closed her eyes and grabbed a blanket she was laying on.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 7:58 pm

That was all that Yurio needed. He lined himself up with her hole before swallowing again and looking up at Aurora's face. He eased himself inside, slowly, with a groan of pleasure escaping him involuntarily. Already, it felt so good...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 8:11 pm

Aurora bit her lip, it hurt a bit when he was pushing his member into her tight hole. She couldn't keep her mouth shut for too long though and finally let out a slightly pained moan as he took her virginity. Yurio could notice that small amount of blood flowed out of her vagina. Well, maybe it did hurt a bit, but Aurora was prepared for it. She wanted it. After all, she was giving her beloved one something special- her virginity. Soon, luckily, the pain was gone, replaced by pleasure, which made Aurora moan again and arch back slightly.  Aurora's heart started beating fast from excitement. It felt so weird, so good and so right. She opened her eyes and smiled slightly at him, which would work as an encouragement to continue.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 8:16 pm

Yurio wasn't paying attention to that, but rather to her face. He was worried for a moment, while she looked to be in pain, but her moaning and then her smile did plenty to convince him that everything was okay. He swallowed once again before he started moving his hips back and forth slowly, moving within her, a low moan escaping him as he did so.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 8:36 pm

Aurora closed her eyes again and relaxed moaning with each of his thrusts. It was an amazing feeling. He was making her feel so good, she had a feeling she could get addicted to that. Aurora wrapped her legs around his hips as if she was trying to make him reach deeper into her. "M-More..." Aurora mumbled between moans. "So... good..." She started bucking her hips, trying to give them both more pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 9:03 pm

Carefully, while still thrusting, Yurio lowered his body so that he was right up against Aurora and so that he could kiss her. He wanted to be closer, in any way possible.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 9:06 pm

Aurora moaned into their kiss and kissed him back. She put her hands on his back, trying to get as close to him as it was possible. Her heart was beating fast and it was possible that he could feel it. In that position, it was a bit more difficult to move her hips, but she still tried, craving for more pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 9:09 pm

There was little need for her to move as Yurio did plenty of that once he was settled in the position, thrusting slightly deeper inside her each time, moaning and grunting against her lips as he did so.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 9:20 pm

Aurora kissed him again, passionately and kept her lips pressed against his for a while moaning and sighing out of pleasure. Words couldn't describe how good he was making her feel.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 9:32 pm

"A-... Auro-ra..." He moaned her name once their kiss broke apart, reaching a hand between them to squeeze at her breast while he sped up his thrusts, falling into a proper rhythm now that he was getting the hang of things.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 9:39 pm

Aurora tilted her head back for a moment and let out another moan when he squeezed her breast. Each thrust was sending waves of pleasure through her whole body and the fact Yurio managed to get into a proper rhythm, made Aurora unable to think or focus on anything else. She wanted more and more. Her attempts to say her lover's name failed, interrupted by her loud moans. She kept trying to buck her hips as if her body was begging for more.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 9:50 pm

Soon Yurio was also reduced to vocalising only pleasured groans and even more pleasured moans, all coinciding with the thrusting of his hips. He himself was now working only to fulfill their shared pleasure, his mind filled with nothing but Aurora and her gorgeous body and the moaning that he was making her do.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 9:57 pm

For a moment Aurora forgot where her hands were and scratched Yurio's back with her right hand (only because her left one didn't really have nails for obvious reasons). She wasn't even really thinking much about that and scratched him again. She was too focuses on amazing sex she was having to notice. "Yur....io..." Aurora managed to moan. Continuing at such a pace would cause another orgasm for sure. Though, Aurora decided that she wouldn't stop until Yurio came too, even if that meant having to continue right after another climax.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2018, 10:12 pm

Aurora scratching at his back was just another sensation to add to all the ones he was feeling right now, and it was unlikely that any sensation that Aurora caused could feel unpleasant in the moment. Her scratching at his back just spurned him on to thrust faster than before, as did hearing her moan his name. All things considered, he really doubted that he could last for much longer himself, though he was also determined not to come before Aurora did so again.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 2:38 am

Soon, Aurora felt that she was getting really close to her limits. "Y...Yur-io... I'm... al... almost... c-coming..." The girl moaned before tilting her head back. With her orgasms getting near she wanted more and more. She had a feeling that it would be stronger than the previous one.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 7:01 am

The rhythm Yurio had gotten into was slowly falling apart as he was trying to hold on for Aurora, although upon hearing that she was close he tried his best to keep going as he had been.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 7:22 am

Soon Aurora reached her limit and arched back while still holding onto Yurio with her arms and legs. "C-Coming..!" She announced before letting out a loud, long moan. Her whole body started trembling heavily and she wrapped her arms around Yurio's back tightly. Waves of pleasure that filled her mind overwhelmed her to a point she had a feeling that her mind went blank for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2018, 7:48 am

Yurio came along with Aurora, not thinking clearly enough not to do it inside or beyond caring at this point. A deep moan came from him along with his own orgasm and he couldn't help but grasp at the breast that was still in his hand. He removed himself from within her once he was done and let go of her chest, but he stayed on top of her, giving her a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)    A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)  - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date out of boredom (private. Arc, Rackie||NSFW)
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next